• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Power of two pt 2 (Only Hannah)

anubis111

TMF Regular
Well, I finished pt 2. Tell me what ya think and PLEASE I NEED SUGGESTIONS AND REPLYS!!" lol have fun!

The Power of Two part 2

........Hannah entered the dark, almost empty garage. Her footsteps were the only sound...Hannah was tired, and looking forward to sleeping. Plus, being late, the garage, while well lit, still had several dark corners. A figure watched her from one of those corners. He was dressed entirely in blue, from his boots to his robe but he wore a..red..face mask...She could be had no clue she was being watched. Silently, he slipped through the shadows, following..Hanna to her car. He had been waiting for this for a long time. He had gotten information that she had told the cops about his organization, the TTT.....A few..years ago, he had..captured..Hannah..sneaking around his base. He had playedout his wildest fantasies by.. tickling her. But he had new plans now. Plans he had laid out carefully, and was ready to carry out. The garage was empty meaning evryone was gone and she was alone.. She was almost to her car. He slipped silently behind her, still hidden in the shadows. He grabbed her, placing a cloth across her mouth and nose...Hannah tried to scream and run, but he had..a strong a grip on her, and all that..could be heard..was a muffled yell. As she breathed in, she began to feel dizzy. Chloroform! Her struggling grew weaker, and she collapsed in his arms. He stuffed the rag into his pocket, hoisted her body into his arms, and darted to his own waiting Van...Hanna..came back to consciousness. She was aware of a dim light. She tried to move, and found she couldn't. Her arms were bound above her head. She could feel her wrists and elbows restrained. Her ankles and knees were similarly bound. She was lying on a solid yet..padded surface, but at an angle. She was..totally naked exept for..her socks. As her head cleared, she..sensed that she wasn't alone. Who's there?" she said,..moving her head to see around her. A man dressed in..blue..stepped out from the shadows. He was wearing a..red hood like mask, and had piercing eyes. She knew him. "NO! WH-WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she asked nervously..."Well I have gotten word that many of my associates have been arrested and I think that..YOU told the police soo."..He reached..over and gently stroked her ribs. She..began giggling.

.......... The grandmaster took one finger and placed it on one of Hannah's ribs. This caused Hannah's musles..to tighten. "Whats the matter Hannah my dear, a little ticklish?" the grandmaster said as he taunted Hannah. "S-s-s-stop!" said Hannah as the man kept his finger on her rib. The grandmaster looked bewildered. "Why, stop what my dear?" he asked althought they both knew the answer awlready.....She began to giggle lightly again as the hooded figure scratched the one rib quickly. "My your'e body is still incredably beautiful." he said. The grendmaster then put his hands onto Hannah's ribs. She felt his cold hands resting on her sides, she saw how he stared at her. His fingers then..danced up her..ribs to her underarms and then, they danced back down to her hips...Hannah..bit her lower lip, trying to ignore the..building tickling sensations..all over her body. Suddenly,..Hannah yelped, as..the man..began to stroke her smooth underarms. "HeeheeheeheeheeHeeHee!" Hannah let out a smal fit of giggles...She was concentrating very hard to keep in her giggleing...This was truly torture.....What wil they do next? she thought to herself. She suddenly..yelped as ten fingers gently stroked her soles. It tickled so much through..her socks. "Mmmp! HeeheeheHeeheeheeHeeHEEHEEHEE-HEE-HEEHAAHAAHAAHAA!" she let out a seies of light giggles as her socked feet were lightly tickled. If this tickled alot, she dreaded what barefoot tickling would be like. ..Then the ticlking stopped and the..ten..fingers..moved and began to..tease and strokeher underarms. It was one of her most ticklish places. She thrashed wildly, desperate to escape this torment. But she couldn't. All the while she held in her laughter as much as she could ocassionaly letting out a smally fit of giggles... "The sooner you give me the information I want about the..information leak, the sooner we can stop this little game. "..the grandmaster..said.
"I'll tell you NOTHING!"..Hannah spit at figure. The grandmaster then began to tickle Hannah up and down her sides, from her underarms to righ above her waist...Hannah opened her mouth with a big grin and silently laughed. "Well now looks like your will has gotten stronger, lets see if this will make you laugh." the grandmaster...Hanah then felt the grandmaster slip something over her feet and buckle something around her waist. "What are you doing?" she asked as she looked at her feet. The grandmaster untied her and stood back and pressed a button. As soon as she knew she was free,..Hannah lunged at the grandmaster and strted to choke him. His neck was so big though that she couldn't get her hands around his neck. Suddenly Hannah felt odd, she looked down and saw two tiny hands in clear boots on her feet. Her eyes widened in horror and a smile grew on her face.

...... "Wha- What is this?"..she said and then fell to the floor. The hands in her boots were vibrating and soon enough began to tickle Hannah's feet relentlesly..."OOOH GOOOOD NOOOO!!! IT TICKLES TOOO MUCH!!! OOOH!!! AHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! PLEEEASE! STOOOOP!!!" She screamed in agony from the torture on her feet. Hannah rolled on the floor and tried to get up. When she stood up the hands just pressed into her feet more which increadesd the tickling. The grandmaster pressed the button again and the tickling stopped. "Do you like it? We used it on Kate when we captured her, but now we made a few adjustments. You see once I turn it on, the hands begin to tickle you causing you to laugh, and the louder and harder you laugh the more the hands tickle." The..gandmaster explained. "So lets try the other pair of hands shall we?" he said and pressed a button. Suddenly the hands between Hannnah's legs began to move and tickle her. "NOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT!! IT TICKLES!!! ITS NOAAAHAHAHAT HELPIIIING!!! HAHAHAH STOP!!! STOP!!! NOOO AHHEEEEEEEHEHE!!!" She squealed... Hannah had expected it to turn her on but for some reason it tickled immensly.......NOOO!!! OH GOD!!! NOT THERE!!! PLEASE!!! STOP THEM!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! O OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!! OOOHH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I CAN'T! AHAHAHAHA TAKE IT!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!!"..Hannah screamed in tormented panic and grabbed at the hands but..could not get them to stop. The grandmaster smiled under his hood and pressed the button again, causing the hands on her feet to start tickling again..."OOOOHHH NO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! NOT MY FEEEET!!!TOO MUCH!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! OH GOD!!! HELP ME!!! CAN'T TAKE AHAHAHAHAIT!!! OOOOH PLEEEEASE!! STAAAAHAHAHAAAP!!! NOOOO!!! MY FEET!!! OH NOOOO!!! AAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! HEEEEHEEEE HEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Hannah withered and grabbed at the hands but she could do nothing to stop them. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE IT TICKLESSSSHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHE!!" Hannah began to kick wildly as the hands did thier work. Alll the while she was laughing the hands tickled faster and faster. Hannah floped on her stomach and began to laugh. She tried with all of her might to stop laughing. Seeing this the grandmaster sat on her back putting only enough weight on her back to hold her down and began to spider tickle Hannah's ribs. Her hands shot immediatly to the new tickling sensation on her ribs. The grandmaster took advantage of this and grabbed erh hands. He then lifted her up, put her back on the table, and secured her there....."HAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA OMG STAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHA," she screamed, pulling frantically at her arms to try to put them down....."Well, I see someone's ticklish,"..the grandmaster ..said, teasing her. Hannah whiped her body around and tried to get away. Then a rush of dread spread over her. "YOHOHOHOHOHOU'RE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNA MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE MEHEHEHEHE PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" she yelled. The grandmaster knew this would happen and decided to "help" her along. "Do you want this feeling to go away?" he asked her. Hannah shook her head up and down as she tried deperatly to hold it in. Then tell me who leaked the information." he said. Hannah gathered enough energy and managed to spit out two words before she lapsed back into laughter. "FUK YOU!" she said. The grandmaster frowned and left the room.

........ "I'll be ok as long as I can keep quiet and noe lose it." she thought to herself... Then the granmaster returned and let her free. "If..you can make it to the bathroom across the room I will let you go, but if not, you will be..put back on the table. Hannah was relieved and she nodded in agreement. All you have to do is stay quiet and you might make it. But there is a stipulation, you will have to undo the straps on your feet. And mind you if you put your arms back over your head, the atomatic cuffs will hold you there. Not in order to..get them off you must heep quiet and say the password, "Open" and you will be free." the grandmaster explained. she suddenly felt..him put something else on her underarms. "GO!" said the grandmaster. Hannah had no time to worry about what had just been put on her so she lowered her arms and went to undo the straps on her legs. As she did this she noticed that there was another set of hands..under her arms. "O yes and that is to hinder you a littlt more, I shall put the remote to those here," he said and tied a rope so it dangled above the table. He hten pressed the button and the hands on Hannah's underarms began to tickle. "....NOOOOOHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!" she laughed as all three pairs of hands were going. She desperatly had to pee and couldn't hold out for much longer. There was no time to waste trying to..stop the hands under her arms. As she put her erms down to get to her legs the hands sped up..."NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEEHE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! she screamed and shot her hands back up to get to the remote. ..*Click* the cuffs had..locked her arms in place. IT'S TORTUREEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHA" she scremed causing the tickling to worsen. She tried to calm her self down to say the word. "OPHAHAHAHAHN, OPHAHAHAHAHAHN!" she couldn't get it out wothout laughig. Finally the tickling grew to such a high point that all of Hannah's mussles gave out, she floped against the table..and..she began to wet herself. "Aww now that won't do!"..the grandmaster said. He moved the hands from her underarms to her ribs. Hannah came to life and began to laugh louder and harder then ever before. "AAAAHAHAHAHAA!! NOOO! STAHAHAHA!..HAHAAA! C-C-C-C-CANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA S-S-S-S-STOHAHAHAP L-L-LAUGHING!!....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEEEEHEEEEE!!! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

............ The..hands tickled faster and faster. The grandmaster then released Hannah...as she was let go she collapsed on the floor and..strted to spaz out on the floor. Tears ran down her..eyes as she bucked, and kidcked, and pounded the floor..."HahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHhehehehstophahaha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!! NOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASEE !!!! NOOOOOOOO !!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH STOOOOOOOOPPLLLEEEEEASE..I BEG YOOUUUUUUU MAKE IT..STOOOOOOOPPPP!! OHHOHOHOAHAAAAAAA! OHGAAHAHAHAHAAAWD! STAHAHAHAHDAHAAMN! HAHEPLEHEHEHEHEAAAAZE! NOHAHOHOHOHOHAHAHAH! NOHOHOHOHOHMOHOHOHOHOHOHARE!"..The grandmaster decided to let her have a break so he pressed the button one last time and the tickling came to a halt.

.................... "We aren't done yet, just wait, soon you'll talk." and with those words the grandmaster left Hannah all alone and out of breath. ...."Thank goodness this has stopped, she thought..to her self...I cant take much more. She then went back to the table and leaned against it. Hannah loooked for any weakness in the table so she could escape but found none. Hannah then climbed up on the table to see..if there was a vent in the ceiling. As she was standing on the table she strted to fall...Hannah turned around and grabbed the top of the table. *Click* The cuffs..clsed around her wrists..causing her to be suspended on the table again. "Well atleast it didnt tickle me." Hannah said in relief. "Voice mode activated, command, tickle, begin." said..an anamatronic voice. Hannah looked in horror as two hands came out of the table and started to..come trowards her. "No wait, I am extreamly ticklish!" she said automatically. The hands stopped. "Command tickle deactivated." Hannah gave a sigh of relief untill she heard what the voice said next. "Command extream tickle activated, comense exteam tickle." said the voice and dozens of hands popped out and began to tickle Hannah all over her body. "HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Hannah laughed as she was tickled all over. "Analyzing ticklishness... best results ribs, commensing rib tickling." Hannah started to regret taking the mission those few years ago as her ribs were tickled unmercyfully. "This-IS-TORURE! HEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Hannah bucked as she tried to get away from the tickling. The grandmaster entered the room at that moment and cut off the power to the table. "OH thank you soo much!" Hannah said as she caught her breath. The grandmaster smiled, "Oh dont thank me yet, I just came to take you to a TTT meeting to demonstrate those tickling devices you had on before, so lets go!"

Hannah faught all the way to the meeting room. As they entered Hannah couldn't believe her eyes. There were dozens of people dressed in blue robes with red hoods, and every hood had a different design for the eyes. "Brothers of the TTT! Hear me!" yelled the grandmaster as he quieted down the crowd. "Today we have come here to present an improvement to one of our devices. As you all know there has been an information leak and many of our brothers have been arrested and put in jail." A wave of murmering swept through the crowd as the grandmaster explained. "And as many of you know it was three years a go a pair of spys infultrated our midsts but were aprehended quickly. We then tortured them into telling us the information. Now one of the devices used in that investigation proved to be very helpful so we have made upgrades to it. Now, we aren't just going to show it to you and explain it, Oh no! We will have a guest with us to demonstrate its "abilities." But not just any person we have found the source of the leak! So witho out further hesitation I present to you, one of the spys from those three years ago.... HANNAH!!!!" The crowd cheered and screamed in aproval as Hannah was brougt out on stage. "Now as you can see the boots on her feet have little...." Hannah was formulating a plan as the grandmaster explained everything. Whren if the grandmaster let her go she would grab the remote and turn off the tickling machines and run. If her didn't let her go she would endure the tickling and pretend to faint so he would let her go. "So lets begin!" said the grandmaster as he pulled out the remote. Hannah immediatle pretended to be out cold as the grandmaster walked over. "Oh it looks like we got a possum! We'll we can fix that." said the grandmaster with a smile on his face. He then went behind Hannah and slowly began to stroke her ribs. Suddenly Hannah couldn't take it anymore and began to laugh. "HAHAHAHA! PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS! HEHEHEHEHE!" The grandmaster smiled and said to the crowd, "You see as we learned with this girl once she starts to laugh is it extreamly difficult for her to stop soo.." the grandmaster said as her tickled Hannah with one hand and pressed the button with the other. SLowly the hands between her legs and on her feet began to vibrate. Hannah, determined not to give any of the people any satisfaction, immediatly closed her mouth and tried not to laugh. "Mmfffff!" she tried with all her might not to let out any noise. "Well as you can see the hands are doing thier job but she refuses to laugh, as you all know sometimes some "outside" help is needed." said the grandmaster as he pulled out a feather and ran it up and down Hannah's sides. "HAHAHAHHHA! PLEASE! HHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE, AHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT ,HEHEHEHEHEHE, THERE! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Hannah burst out in laughter and tried to move her body away from the feather. "As you can see the more our friend here laughs the more the hands will tickle." And it was true because the second Hannah began to laught the hands moved faster and faster. The grandmaster then turned on the hands on her ribs. "NO DON'T DO THAT OHH OH GOD NOOOO STOP IT THAT'S HORRIBLE AAWWWW OH HAHAH GEDDDOOFFAAAMMEEEE ohhhhh OOH AHH SHIT!! STOP IT NO MORE OHHHH I CANT STAND IT SSTOOPPP STOOOPPPPPP HAHAHAHAH! PLEASE! HEHEHE HAHAHA HAHA HEHE HAHAH HOO HOO HAHAHA OOO LORD STOP!! HAHA HA AH AHA HAHA HEHEH EHEH!!!" Hannah lauged harder and harder as the hands tickled more and more. "Now" said the grandmaster, "As yo ucan see she is in hesterics and perbably wont stop laughing. Another good way of getting your information as well as a good reaction is to let the vicim go free." The grandmaster said and opened the cuffs to Hannah's arms. This was the chance hannah had been waiting for, as the grandmaster stepped back Hannah lunged at him and tried to get the remote. The grandmaster saw Hannah jump at him and sidestepped. He then went up behind Hannah, grabbed her arms and held them down by her side which caused the little hands under her arms to press against her and tickle her even more. "GWAAAHAHA EEEEKKKKK NOO HAHAHHAHEEEHEHEHA HAHAEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEH!! HAHAHHA NO MORE NO MORE HEHEHHEH!!!!!!!!!!!" Hannah laughed as the tickling under her arms trippled. "Now as you can see by pressing Hannah's arms down the tickling goes up. "HAHAHAHAHA! NO, PLEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEESE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!!! I'LL TALK!!! I'LL TALK!!" screamed Hannah as the grandmaster began unmercifully tickling her ribs. "Ok then was it you that leaked the information about us?" the grandmaster asked. YES! YESSSSS AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE JUST STOHOHOHOHOHOHOOP!" Hannah screamed out in desperation. The grandmaster smiled and made her swear to tell the cops she lied and never to mention it again. "And remember Hannah," said the grandmaster, "We'll be watching."

Better than the first, and I liked how you spent some quality one on one time with Hannah. Keep it up anubis, you're a damn fine writer

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back