• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure Tickle Torture - Sample clip

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Phoenix is tall, blond, in great shape, and is incredibly sweet. And she never curses, which I love about her. She is extremely ticklish over her entire body, but her feet are INSANELY sensitive. It's pretty amazing, because the rest of her body is about an 8, but her feet are like an 11. As soon as you touch them, she starts shrieking with laughter.
So naturally, we couldn't get enough of torturing them. After first softening her feet in a warm bath, we put her into the stocks and then put her through the entire pedicure routine, rubbing and buffing her soles and toes. And of course we had to frequently test our work by tickling her mercilessly for extended periods of time. Anytime that she interrupts the pedicure because of it tickling, she is punished with <FONT COLOR=RED><STRONG>even worse tickle torture until she submits.</STRONG></FONT>

<CENTER>Click here to buy the clip</CENTER>

PS - hopefully it goes without saying that there's no store number on the actual clip, just the sample.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Is that one of those rotary sanding/buffer thingamajobbies?

Hey

Can I just say Jeff, I'm loving the 'Merrily We Roll Along' quote in your banner.

AffectionateDan said:
Is that one of those rotary sanding/buffer thingamajobbies?

funny, that's exactly what the name on the box was, "home-kit rotary-sanding/buffer-thingamajobby."

cooper said:
Can I just say Jeff, I'm loving the 'Merrily We Roll Along' quote in your banner.

I stole it from Aaron Sorkin on Studio 60, after he stole it from, I guess, Gilbert and Sullivan?

This file is 640x480, so it's a high bandwidth 80 meg download, but I've been asked to produce a low-res version for people on dialup. Is there much demand for that? Anyone want to chime in and say they wish I had that?

Two months ago, I'd have been raising my hand at that, having still been on caveman dial-up. I've since then joined the Matrix. :evilha:

Fantastic preview clip featuring the model of the first tickling clip i had ever seen!!

This is a great clip.
The one thing I found a pity is that when the question was put: "How do you get a professional pedicure," there was no pause for an answer or any attempt to get to her to answer. That kind of conversation I miss in most clips. Too often the tickler takes the lead in conversation and I should like to hear what the model has to say.
But for the rest, a great idea nicely executed.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I agree with what you said Mart. I've started to realize now, while digitizing years of content, how hard it is to bring out the natural personality of the girls. It's more of a delicate art than I ever appreciated.

Hey Jeff, any chance of you releasing any of the older vids from you collection like any from the Laura's series on your clips4sale.com site in the near furture?

I'm digitizing as fast as I can, three new clips every day, so I absolutely will be adding the laura stuff, and not too far down the road.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back