• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Golden State Sunrises and Sunsets, Wild West Nights, Then, Facing Up In The Tropics

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. They started by losing two of three in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and losing two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, at 1am on a Monday morning, to begin a nine game homestand.
When Mitch arrived at home, Naomi met him at the door, and led him to the bedroom:" I have something to show you. I did something while you were away" With that, Naomi pulled down her panties, and showed him her vagina. Her vaginal area was completely shaven, and seeing it, made Mitch's penis stiffen. "Why?" Mitch asked. "The same reason as always, you silly American. I wanted to, to make you happy. Why do I always do things? I did it a few days ago, figuring that you probably would fuck me when you came home, like you always do, so I wanted time for the burning from the razor to simmer down, which it has. So, I did it. Dont you want to fuck me now?" Naomi asked. "Yes" Mitch said. "Well, then, get out of those clothes, get naked, and let's fuck" Naomi said. After he did, Naomi led him to the shower, where, after they washed, she got on her knees, and began lightly sucking on his penis. "A blowjob. You never..." Mitch said. "Will you shut up and just enjoy it. I'm not going to go all the way. I just wanted to, a little, because, when we get out of this shower, you are going to fuck me, until I scream!" Naomi said, in a commanding tone of voice. After they finished the shower, and got into bed, Mitch kissed Naomi from head to toes, putting his head in her newly shaven pussy. She moaned, and came quickly, her body rocking with orgasms, digging her nails in his back, from excitement, her nipples hard as a rock. "OMG! You tounging my shaved pussy is so intense! My God! I should have shaven it years ago!" Naomi said, in a very turned on tone of voice. Afterwards, Mitch inserted his penis into Naomi's vagina, and the sensation of having a penis inside her shaven vagina, caused her to have another orgasm, and let out little screams, and moan. "Jesus H Christ! I am so turned on. This is amazing. It makes sex all the much better to not have all that hair down there!" Naomi said. "Do you love me?" Mitch asked, as he pumped away inside Naomi. "Of course I love you, American. I've loved you for over 20 years. You're the only man I love, and the only man I want to fuck" Naomi said, grunting, as he pumped away at her. "When I am done fucking you, Australian, you are getting tied up, and getting the heck tickled out of your sides, feet, and toes" Mitch said. "Cant I just get up a ladder for you. I dont feel like being tied up tonight" Naomi said. "Nope, tied up and tickled. I gave you what you want, then I get what I want" Mitch said. After they finished having intercourse, Mitch got rope, and tied Naomi naked, hands and feet to the bed:" I dont even get held for a few minutes after I get fucked. I get fucked, then tied up, and used as a tickletoy" Naomi complained, in jest. "Shut up, Aussie, you got fucked, and had your three orgasms. Now, I get my fun" Mitch said. "Actually, I had six rapid orgasms, but, who's counting" Naomi said, with a smirk. With that, Mitch decided he was too tired to give Naomi a full body tickle, so, instead, sat near Naomi's midsection, and looked at her sides. "Let's see if I can break you, and if you are as ticklish on your sides, as your buddy Kidman is" Mitch said. With that, he proceeded to attack Naomi's sides with his fingers, tickling her up and down the sides of her belly, in her ribs, and in the front of her belly, as she shrieked with giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEE! OMG STAHPPPP! MY SIDES ARE SO TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch smirked at Naomi, and went to her feet. "Okay, hmm, you dont like the sides. Let's try your feet then" Mitch proceeded to launch a tickle assault on Naomi's soles with his fingers, and then, ran his tounge up and down her soft soles, and sucked one by one on her toes, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! STOPPP LICKING AND SUCKING ON MY TOES! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, after a bit, Mitch untied Naomi, and the couple headed to bed, to rest up for the next night's game.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand, at the ballpark, with a game against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the hill. She pitched a solid game, allowing five hits, and two runs over eight innings, as the Good Guys got just enough offense, and won, 3-2. Gil Bellows had the ball on Tuesday night. He pitched a solid game, but lost, 4-3. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, and allowed only one run, as the Good Guys hit three homers, in a 4-1 win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple, as they usually did, had a counesling session. The couneslor tried to pry from them about their feelings, in regard to the procedure. Both asserted that, although it was painful, they were slowly coming to terms with it. That night, after they had returned from their day off activites with the team, an incident happened that proved they had not yet come to terms with the situation. Mitch was in the living room watching TV, and the bedroom door was closed. Suddenly, Mitch heard violent screaming coming from the bedroom, and then heard a crash. He quickly opened the bedroom door, to find Naomi, in an uncontrollable rage, a large vase broken, after apparently being heaved against the wall, and Naomi, screaming, tears of misery rolling down her face. :" Damn that couneslor! Damn you! Damn everything! I'm a murderer! I killed my baby! It was mine! I carried it in my belly, and it's gone! Mine! Mine! Mine! You son of a bitch!" Naomi screamed, as Mitch held her, as she continued crying and screaming. Tears began to run down Mitch's face, as he held Naomi. "I guess this moment was bound to come. We have been through so much. You want to think you're a murderer, or that I'm a son of a bitch, then, fine, think that. In a crazy way, this outburst is productive, because you are dealing with, and we are both dealing with, the emotions of what happened. It will take time, but the denial, and the calm, have been replaced by reality. Now, we can finally begin to deal with this, and I know you will, and we will. I am here for you. You can lean on me, and we will lean on each other. We will deal with this, together. I love you, and I am not going anywhere. We will get through this, as we have gotten through everything for over 20 years" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
The next night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the ballpark, to play the Phillies, Mitch informed manager Sniderman of Naomi's outburst. Sniderman put her on the 15 day DL, through the end of the next road trip, to give her time to deal with the problem. That night, Naomi sat near Mitch in the dugout, instead of in the bullpen, as he wanted to be there for moral support. Neve Campbell pitched that night, and lost, 3-0, as the Good Guys didnt get any runs. The next night, the Paradise Islanders scored eight runs in the first inning. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard, but the team survived, 8-7. to come away with the win. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. She was on top of her game that day, striking out a dozen. The Good Guys hit four solo homers, and that was it, as they came away with a 4-0 win.
The Reds came to town on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched a very nice game on Monday, shutting out the Reds, 2-0. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night, and got hit very hard, allowing five runs, in a 5-4 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve, who had allowed only three runs her previous time out, but lost, allowed only one in six innings this time. The Good Guys got only two, but, the bullpen musical chairs in the late innings proved to be enough, as Hilary Duff saved the day in the ninth, in a 2-1 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had not been the easiest one, with Naomi's outburst, and subsequent placement, on essentially, the ineglible list, for 15 days. Gradually, since the outburst, the couple was dealing with their emotions, and she was feeling better, so, hopefully by the next homestand, she would be ready to pitch.
With Naomi's condition, the couple decided to skip the tickle party that week. Nothing really special happened, as just a bunch of teammates were tickle tortured. The team was a bit on edge, waiting for Mitch and Naomi to come back to themselves, which, hopefully with the outburst, they would.
On Thursday night, feeling better at that point, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington. "I'm feeling better now. The outburst helped. Have a good trip, and I'll see you in ten days. Me and my shaved pussy will be right here waiting for you when you come home" Naomi said, kissing Mitch.
So, it had been a homestand of coming to terms, dealing with anger, rage, and sorrow. Hopefully, the rageful episode Naomi had, helped her come to terms with the situation. Would things finally get back to normal, or would turmoil continue? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It is good to see them both working together and making some real progress. Hopefully this will lead to some general healing and forming a stronger bond. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, it was time for them to finally deal with this. Now that they are dealing with it, hopefully healing can occur, and they can move on.
As you know, stay tuned. I will try to post another segment sometime tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back