• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Footloose and Foottickle

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but in that old 80's Kevin Bacon movie "Footloose", there's a brief foot tickle. About a third of the way into the flick, the minister's daughter, (who, by the way, is tall, slender, and really hot! Unfortunately I've never seen her in any other flick!) has her foot briefly by her boyfriend. She playfully screams, and laughs. The only unfortunate part is that she's wearing socks, and you really don't get a good look at her feet :mad: Instead of Footloose, maybe they should've called the movie Foottickle:p
I said Foottickle! Get it? A little play on words. Footloose. Foottickle. Funny, huh:p Y'see I replaced the "loose" with "tickle".
Allright dammit, I know it's a lame joke, but give me a break. I'm tired, and I feel like crap.

Hey magic,

The girl in question (can't recall her name) was also one of the stars of the "Fame" TV series.

BTW, although I don't, some people actually prefer the stockingfooted tickle.

Nice find.

ddd

I hate to burst your bubble, but that scene in question actually shows her boyfriend 'tickling' her foot with a bic lighter. He was actually trying to playfully light her foot on fire. The females name is Lori Singer; by-the-by.

Lori Singer was actually goosed on the sides twice in one movie. I don't the name of it, but Ed Marinera (I think I'm close with that name :) ) from Hill Street Blues was in the film.

More like Marinero. He used to play for the Vikings. Thanks C of M!

ddd

I know...I am coming in REALLY late on this one, since it was originally posted about 2 1/2 months ago....lol. But I was bored, so I have been going through the mainstream post history.

Anyway, I have seen Footloose about 100 times, which is why this thread caught my attention. Lori Singer is not foot tickled by her boyfriend early in the movie. Rather, he tries to torch her foot with a lighter, as Piker mentioned.

However, she DOES get quickly rib-tickled later in the movie by Kevin Bacon. They are standing outside of his car, and she is trying to give him this little music box as a gift. At first he refuses, then when he sees that he upset her by doing so, he tells her to hand it over. She doesn't give it to him right away though, and he tickles her in the side a few times to get her to hand it to him. Short, but cute. She giggles a little and squirms backward, before giving him the box.

Mimi

thanx Mimi

Wow! Lori Singer getting it in two different films no less. She's hoarding all the tickles! I'll have to watch Footloose next time it's on network tv.

I never saw your post, ddd. Ed Marinero played for the Minnesota Vikings? At what position? That would have been on a late-70s Bud Grant-era team, right?

Mimi, and Piker, I'll take your word for it that Lori's bf was trying to torch her foot, instead of tickling it, but why would she laugh at that? That sounds like a mean thing to do, not to mention downright painful. If someone tried to light my foot on fire, I'd be pretty pissed!:mad:

You got it, C of M. I think Ed was an offensive end or a half-back.

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back