• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Night of the Living Dead Ticklers pt3!!

anubis111

TMF Regular
Yes after many weeks of extream writers block I finally finished it. Oh and note that the young girls are 18.

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=90328

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=90540

Night of the Living Dead Ticklers pt 3.

As Lacy, Katie, and Mike drove down the road they noticed that it started to become dark. "There will be even more of them at night" said Lacy. Suddenly a zombie threw himself at the car causing it to crash. All three people climbed out. "I think he's dead." said Katie with a sigh of relief. But they didn't notice the mob of zombies comming ever closer. Mike went back to the car to check on it. Suddenly the zombie got up and knocked Mike over the side. Lacy and Katie tried to run to see if he was ok but the zombies grabbed them. "HEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls giggles, intensified as the tickling wore on. "HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA…P-PLEASE STOP! STOP! STOP!" the girls begged as the zombies resumed tickling. The girls kicked and kicked, soon enought they got free and ran down the road.

(Back with the children)

"Erin why are the others still alive?" asked Yellow eyes. He gave her a very angerd and dissapointed look. Erin became very nervous as she stared into the demon's eyes. "Please master... I .. I didn't mean to dissapoint you." she said very nervoulsy. The three girls watched curiously as what would happen next. "You have failed me for the last time Erin!" said Yellow eyes as he barred his teeth. "You will have to be severly punished." Erin's eyes grew wide as she realized what was about to happen. "No please master show mercy, I promise not to fail again." Erin began to beg. Yellow eyes lowerd his head in consideration. As he did this Erin suddenly sprang forward and tried to attack the beast like creature. "Snap!" All of a sudden Erin flew backwards and hung in midair. "I knew you couldn't be trusted" said Yellow eyes, "Now you shall pay the price." The girls watched intently as thier captor made his way over to Erin. And with another snap Erin was spread eagle in mid air. Yellow eyes took a seat by Erin's feet. He then slowly removed her shoes and socks. "No please I beg you don't do this, don;t tickle mehehehehehehehehehehe!" Yellow eyes began to brush his tail along Erin's soles. "Now you shall learn what happens to those who disobey me!" Yelow eyes said with a great roar and four pairs of hands appeared and started to viciuosly tickle Erin all over her body. "NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PL...PL... PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEESE!" Erin screamed as she felt the dozens of fingers tickle all over her body. "OH GAWD OH GAWD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!" Erin screamed and laughed with all of her might. The girls looked on in horror as Erin's body was tickled from head to toe by the many scratching fingers. "It looks like you girls are getting a little bored over there," said Yellow eyes, "why don't you come over and help?" The girls looked at eachother and shook thier heads. Sam however decided she woulf help but then would try and make a run for it. Sam in agreement and was realeased. The Sam smiled and began to wiggle her fingers all over Erin's body. " "Oh God…NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY RIBS HAHAHAHA!!!" Erin laughed. After half an hour Yellow eyes resumed tickling Erin. Seeing that he was preoccupied, Sam suddenly made a mad dash away from the scene. She hadn't gotten 2 yards when she flew backwards and hung upsidedown in midair.

As she hung upsidedown her shirt fell over her face and revealed her naked top. (All of the girls are in pajamas mind you so some people dont wear underwaear under thier pajamas.) Yellow eyes ceased tickling Erin and walked over to Sam. "Now now my daer child, you didn't actually think you could escape here without me knowing it?" said Yellow eyes. The demon looked up and down Sam's whole body. "As you can see," Yellow eyes said as he raised Sam up higher and higher, "No matter how high you go you can't escape. Suddenly he felt Alice kick him in the back of the head. Yellow eyes stumbled and lost his train of thought. The binds that were suspending Sam in the air dissapeared and she began to fall from an incredible hieght. Yello eyes regained his composure and caught Sam just in time. "Now where were we?" he asked. Sam began to sweat because she knew what was about to happen. "You're sweating my dear, perhaps you need a change of clothes.." Yelloeyes snapped his fingers and Sam's pajama top and pants fell to the ground, leaving Sam upsidedown in only her panties. "Looks like you need to start to wear more clothes before you go to sleep." Yelloweyes said admiering Sam's body. "All of the blood is going to rush to her head!" Kim yelled. Yelloeyes smiled. "Fortunatly for her I controll what happens down here, and there will be no blood rushing to anyones head unless I see fit." he said. "Now how to punish you? " Yelloweyes pondered sarcastically as he lightly began to tickle Sam's ribs. "Hehehehehehehehahahahahhahahahhehehehehe!" Sam giggled lightly. "Oh what was that you have an itch? Well then let me scratch it!" mocked Yelloeyes as the gloved hands began to tickle Sam's ribs non stop. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOP NOT THERE…PPLEASE!!!!! NOT THEHEHEHEHEHERRREE!!!!!"
Sam laughed she felt one pair of hands picked up the pace. "HOHOHOO FOR GOD SAKE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! DHONT.. DOHOHON'T TICKLE MY RIBS, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HOHOHOOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHOSH... NOHOHOHOHOT THERE HAHAHAHHA!!! PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!! DOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY SIDES TOO!! AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sam laughed as another pair of hands tickled her sides. The more Sam laughed the more the hands tickled. After several minutes of this, Sam didn't know how much longer she was going to last, tears streamed down her cheeks, and the more the begged them the stop, the harded the hands tickled. Yellow eyes snapped his fingers again and the gloves moved from tickling her stomach and ribs to wickedly tickling her underarms. Sam laughed uncontrolably. "NOHOMOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Sam was punished for what felt like hours. Then she saw a lone glove headed for her navel. "Oh sweet lord no please don't tickle me there, anywhere but there, I am begging you you cant tickle me thereeeee!" Sam burst into laughter as the hand started to tickle her navel. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she screamed "NOO, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!" Sam giggled and laughed as hard as she could. "OH HAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAYOUHAHAHAHGOTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHASTOP IAMEMYAHAHAHHAAAAAA
SELFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH DONTHAHATHAHAHA". Soon Sam felt herself start to wet her panties. "Now for some real tourture." said Yelloweyes. All of a sudden Sam felt a finger run down her underarm. She yelped and tried not to laugh. "If he gets my ribs I am a gonner" she thouth to herself. As this thought passed through her mind Yelloweyes ran a finger VERY slowly down Sam's exposed ribs. She laet out a loud scream then urst into giggles. "NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE!" Sam's head thrashed back and forth as the evil demon fluttered his fingers on her ribs. NAahahahahahahahahhahahaaha!" screamed Sam as a feather was twirlled around in her navel. "Pleheheheheheheese stop ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" begged Lacy through her laughing. Hahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, make it, make it stop pleeeeeeeeeese!" screamed Sam as Yelloweyes began to tickle harder and faster. Yelloweyes then moved around her sides "NOOOO!" Erin screamed as the fingers started to lightly tickle her around the waist. "Hahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehe. Oh no, HA, HA, hahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehe hehe! Please stop i'm sorry, i'm sorry! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah!" Kim and Alice could only watch in horror as Sam was thuraly punished. "HEHEHEHEHEHELP! ALICE! HEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sam screamed as she was tickled beyond all comprehenshion.

"OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodhahahahahahhaOh mygodhehhahahahhaOhmygodahahahdonttouchmelemmegoolemmegoOhshit mygodplesaegoawaydonttochmelahahaahahahahahaahshahaha..." More and more fingers joined in and tickled Sam's naked top. Her ribs were poked and proded and tickled, her sides were squeezed and raked. Sam could feeling it coming agin! In her mind and ONLY in her mind she was screaming for mercy and wanting to pee but was unable to utter a single word! On and on the tickling continues as she bucked and arched as much as she could holding her control as steadfast as possible but closer and closer that control loss came until she could control it no longer and the flood gates opened as did eruption of the loudest scream and laugh that had ever come out of her!" Sam could not hold it in anymore and she pisssed her pants for a third time. "Now now you have just earned yourself extra time!" said Yelloweyes. He then snapped and every hand made its way to some part of Sam's body. "I have just made everypart of your body unbareably ticklish, so now you will suffer!" he said amd snapped again. "GOHODNOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN'T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sam laughed uncontrolably as she hung upsidedown. Yelloweyes was smiling as he watched Sam's naked top twist and wither. "Ok I think that will be enough for now." Yelloweyes said, and slowly let Sam down onto ther floor.

"Now, are you going to be a good little girl and give up?" Yelloweyes said giving her a small break. "Yes please just stop the tickling." Sam said, out of breath. "Well since you girls have been good little tickle slaves I will give you a reward." Yelloeyes said with a smile. He snapped his fingers and all of the girls were realeased. "Now I shall let you choose, would you girls like to meet some of my teenage zombies or would you want me to bring your boyfriends here?" The gilrs looked at eachother and told him they would like to see thier boyfriends. With another snap of his fingers Sam's, and Kim's boyfriends appeared and a guy who Alice really liked appeared too. The couples embraced and the girls began to tell thier stories to thier visitors. Sam started to cry while Kim and Alice talked nervously.

(Back w/ adults)

Lacy and Katie, who had just escaped from another ticklish encounter, were running down the road. As they ran down the road the girls noticed a girl, similar in age to thier daughters, being chased. "Oh no hellllp!" the girl screamed, but it was too late, the zombies knocked the girl down, then they started to tickle her. "NOOOO!!!" she screamed as she saw the zombies fingers come down. The others could only watch as the zombies began to relentlessly tickle the girls upper body. "Help you guys, hehehehehehehehe. plhehehease make it stop, it, ahahahahahahaha it... heheheheheh it.. hehehehe, tickles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she sqwirmed and laughed and howled with laighter. Katie then took her gun and shot the zombies giving the girl time to get up and run. "Lets go!!" screamed Katie, as they ran to an old tree. The girls climbed up and stayed on the lowest branch so they could see what was going on. The girl then explained her name was Tara and she had been running from the zombies for the past few hours. As the girls climbed a little higher they heard the branches creek. "This branch looks weak we better be..." "CRASH," Tara stomped on the branch and Lacy and Katie both fell through. The girls fell down and got thier arms stuck in a horozntal Y split branch. "Now we'll see how long you girls can really last." said Tara with an evil grin. The girls may have fell through but thier bodies were still suspanded above the ground and thier shirts were being lifted up by Tara. To thier horror they saw a pack of zombies comming. "Tarra what are you doing! Thier are zombies comming pull us up!" yelled Lacy. Suddebly the girls saw thier shoes and socks being pulled off. Tara then pulled up thier tops revealing thier extreamly sensative sides, ribs, and underarms. The girls began to beg the zombies not to tickle them but the zombies ignored her and raised thier fingers to thier ticklish feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAHAAHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEE AAAAAHAAAAAEEEHEEEE! NOOO! TARAHAHA EEHEEEHEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
"Koochi koo babe..." said Tara "koochi koochi kooo..." Katie and Lacy laughed as thier feet were raked and tickled. "Eeeeeheeeheee heee! St-stap! Ehhaahaaheehea! Not my feet, not my feeheeheet! Aahaaahaaa!"
Katie and Lacy screamed as the zombies raked thier fingers back and forth on the girl's extreamly sensative feet. "OH NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!" Then Tara bent down and began to tickle Katie's underarms. Katie couldn't stand it. "OH NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HEHEHEAHHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!" Then Tara pulled out a feather and ran it into Lacy's belly button, causing her to laugh harder.
"OH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAHAHAHHAP! HEHEAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls laughed and laughed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY ARE YOU TICKLING US? NOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!" The girls then pulled on a branch and became free. "Now," said Lacy, "Why in the world would you try and tickle us when you knew that sooner or later we would get free?" Tara just stared in amazement, a angry look slowly appeared as she was slowly climbing away from her. "So you are outnumberd, two to one." said Katie. "Who do you two think you are? Do you know who I am? I am the wife of the great Yelloweyes, I am more powerful then any one alive or dead!" Tara howled with rage. As she began to climb faster, Lacy grabbed her foot an pulled her down. "You see we had an idea that you weren't on our side so we led you into an old oak tree where it is almost impossible for you to get away. So lets get you stuck onto a branch and see how strong and mighty you really are." said Lacy. So Lacy found a branch and held Tara up. Lacy then began to smile. "Here is how things are gonna work," she said. Katie and I are gonna ask you some simple questions. Now you can either tell them what they want to know or we can make you tell us." Tarra laughed an evil laugh. "Ahh but you see if you kill me you'll never find your kids ." Tara said triumphetly. The girls just smiled and went to work. Lacy then lifted up Tarra's shirt and removed it. Tarra had the most amazing body that the girls had ever seen. "NOOOO!" Tara screamed as the girls started to lightly tickle her around the waist. "Hehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" she laughed as Lacy and Katie ran thier finger all over her sides. "Now you are gonna tell us where you took our daughters" said the grils. "Ne, Ne, NEVER! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !" screamed Tarra as she witherd and twisted. "Ok have it your way." Lacy said. "We'll ask you one more time Erin, where are our daughters!" demanded Lacy. "You'll get nothing from me!" spat Tarra . Then Katie dug deep into Tara's ribs and tickled with all her might while Lacy tickled Tara's underarms with one hand and held her arms up with the other. "I WHIHILL GHEHEHEHET YOU FOHOHOR THIHIS LAHAHAHAHACY!! Hahahahahahaha... no please... no... ohhhhhehehehehehahahahahahaha... no please... stop tickling!" Tarra's loud boisterous laughter and giggles filled the cold night air as Katie tickled the soft spongy flesh along her ribs. "Ok, ok!" yelled Tara, "I'll tell you, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha, hahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heheh! They're, they're in the old abandoned wearhouse hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thats where he hides, hahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheheheheheheh! Now please stop! Hahahahahahaha." as the girls stopped to consult things Tarra streched and tickled Katie under her arms. "ehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!" Katie gasped and let go of Tarra. Tarrah fell to the ground and took off. After the girls made sure it was safe, they got down. Lacy then sent Alice a text message saying they were coming. "I doubt it will work but it was wroth a try." said Lacy.

(Kids)

As the girls finished telling thier tales to thier friends, Alice's cell phone went off. As she read the message Kim's eyes lit up with hope. "Guys, your mom just sent a message saying they are comming." said Kim. "What was that?" asked Yelllow eyes. "Nothing! We didn't say anything!" said Alice nervously. Yelloweyes shook his head in disapointment. "I thought you girls would have learned by now not to lie. O well..." SNAP! All of the girls were lifted into the air again. Now where should I tickle you next?" Yelloweyes thought aloud. "How about your sides?" he said as he lightly scratched Alice's sides. "Hehehehe, b.. b.." Alice stuttered, "B.. BASTARD!" she yelld as as she burst into a fit of giggles. "Now you've done it , little missy." said Yelloweyes. Then he dug into Alice's sides and furiously tickled them. "Oh no, HA, HA, hahahahahehehehehehehehehehe hehe! Please stop i'm sorry, i'm sorry! Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha" Alice whipped back and forth trying to escape the tickling fingers of yelloweyes but to no avail. "Hahahahahahahehehehe... Please... no more... I'm so ticklish...oh God! Hahahahahaha!" Alice tried her best to protect her sides from the many fingers, but she was so consumed with the ticklish sensations and laughter, that all she could do was twist and turn, rolling from side to side. "Hahahahahaha... no no no please... you're driving me nuts... pleaseaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! the hands tickled her belly, then her hips, and her pelvis... sending her into maddening fits of helpless ticklish laughter and hysterics. "No please not there...oh stop "No please not there... oh god stop...hehehehehehehahahahaha! Hahahahahahaahaha! I have to pee! Please make it stop! Hehehehehehe!" Please... NOO... I have to pee! I have to peehehehehehehehehe!" but it was too late as Alice lost all control. "OOoohHEEHHAHAHHEEHAHHAHAHHAHAHANONONO NOHOHT THAHHAHT!" Alice screamed. It was driving her insane! The intense tickling, which Yelloweyes knoew would drive her completely up the wall, GAHAHAOHGAWDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOH
GAWDHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEEEEEEEEEZEHASTAAAAAHAHAP! I'll tell you 'll tell you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! JUST STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE, NOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT!" Alice bucked and twisted in s fit of ticklishness. At that moment Tara appeared and told Yellow eyes that the girls were coming.

"Is that what you were saying?" demanded Yelloweyes. Alice then told him that she got a text message from Sam's mother saying that she was comming. "Hmmm very interesting... Well for your lack of respect of me I will torure you all untill I am satisfied." the demon said with a glint in his eyes. "And even better news my wife will be joining us!" said Yellow eyes with pride. The two demons then began to lightly tickle thier captives feet. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehe!" the girls giggled. The next thing they knew the girls were being tickled on thier feet, toes, heels, legs, knees, waists, sides, bellys, stomaches, navels, ribs, and underarms. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls laughed as every part of thier bodies was tickled without mercy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" they kept laughing and laughing. "HAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!! STOPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Tarra was enojoying this so much she bagan to taunt the girls. LAUGH GIRLS LAUGH!!!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! ticklish litttle slaves!!! c'mon girls, scream for mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the woman shouted as she began to tickle the three girls with all of her power. NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE THERE!!! DONT TICKLE US HAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TTTTHEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHRREEE!" the girls laughed at the top of thier lungs. "HAHAHA, GOD HAHA NO PLE- HAHAHAH STOP HAHAHA STO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Just when the girls had given up all hope a shot rang out and Tarra suddenly stopped tickling.

"WHAT!! BUT HOW......." Yellow eyes roared as he turned around and saw Katie and Lacy standing behind them. "Ok you demented little puppy, give us back our daughters!" yelled Katie. Yellow eyes' veins pulsed in anger. "YOU FOOLS!" he yelled, "YOU CAN"T DEFEAT ME HERE! I MAKE THE RULES!!" Then Lacy unexpectedly stepped forward. "Then take me and let the others go." she said. The other looked terrified. "Mom no! Please!" cried Sam but it was no use, Lacy was determined. "Whats it gonna be Yellow eyes? Are you going to take me a willing and able person or be a coward and keep my daughters. Yelloweyes was shocked, this was something he hadn't planned on. "You do know that by offering yourself, you condem yourself to a eternity of tickling correct?" he asked. Lacy clsed her eyes and swallowed. "Yes I understand so will you take my offer?" she asked. Yellow eyes mulled it over for a few minutes then spoke. "Fine, but under one condition. Once every human year I will send out my zombies to collect your family as well as Katie and hers. They will then willingly come back here and watch your torment, and if I feel the need, torture them for as long as I see fit. That is MY offer, you can either take it or condem your children to a eternity of torture." said Yellow eyes as he looked into Lacy's eyes. "bring back the zombies tonight and I agree." said Lacy. Yellow eyes smiled, "DONE!" and with that the girls were transported back home where Katie would watch over them. "Now I have grown very tired from all of this work, I will go to sleep." Yellow eyes said. "Then you won't tickle me today?" asked Lacy hopefully. Yellow eyes smiled, "I wont but they will." he said as a loong pit appeared and millions of zombies waited. "By the time you get to the other side I will be rested and waiting." *SNAP* All of Lacy's clothes were removed exept her panties and she was thrown up and hung over the pit. "See you tomorrow!" the demon said. The only sounds that came next were a *SNAP*, and Lacy's laughter. " STO WITH THE TOES! NOT THE RIBS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEASE! I MEAN IT, DAMN IT!!! HAHAHAHA IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!AHHH (GASP) STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOP! AH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(GASP) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
(END)

Well there you have it, Sooo comments please?

Last edited:
I haven't read the whole thing since I'm on my ultraportable (11" screen) and it's kind of difficult to mull over. What I have read is good! However I think if you would format the story in paragraphs, either indented or tabbed, it would be easier for us to read. :)

Check out some of the other stories on the forum to see what I mean. I know, it's a pain in the ass. I sometimes write in indented form and forget that tabbed is the preferable way of forum posting, then I have to tab through my entire story. It sucks, but it's worth it to have a clean and final product that lasts the test of time. :)

Good luck friend! :D :bump:

Thanks for taking the time to write and post this excellent story I enjoyed it from the beginning to the awesome ending. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

you should seriously think about picking up the pen again......i love your stories

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back