• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM* Tickling Nadia 1 - M/F, ... (11/06/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
All new ticklee Nadia is here for your enjoyment.
Download the free preview below. Check out her tummy! My word!

I bought this clip and it may well be the best upperbody tickling video I've ever seen. I'm an UB fan and you couldn't ask for a hotter ticklee!! Great job!

cj22 said:
I bought this clip and it may well be the best upperbody tickling video I've ever seen. I'm an UB fan and you couldn't ask for a hotter ticklee!! Great job!

I don't remember asking your opinion!
When I want a completely unbiased person who was not asked to post a great compliment but does so out of sheer honesty and love for a particular clip ... I'll let you know.

:)
Haha, kidding.
Thanks.

Ridiculously gorgeous woman, as always.

Repeat tickling position, as always.

Yeah I agree. The women involved here are UNBELIEVABLE!!

But the damn script needs variety!

Some suggestions: Bring back the immobilizer table and the other props you put in mothballs. Have the girls tickle each other. Make some scenes two-on-one like before. Have them all take turns.

No offense TIB you are the best in the biz but you need to make changes. Also, I like ya but hell, I'm sick of looking at you in that getup!

Hate me if you want to for what I've said, but I ain't no newcomer. I've bought somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-60 of your clips. Check your receipts. Just my two cents for what it's worth!

Anyone else agree or disagree?

The girls are hot and ticklish, but the set up, just... boring?

I don't know what exactly is right, but there's a set ups that feel just right, and those that are just bland and make the tickling boring, no matter how hot or ticklish the lee.

I shouldn't be criticizing, especially since I can't quite point out what I want to see, but that's my 2 cents.

great clip tib! i bought many of your clips but its true i have said to you! you need variety! foot in stocks (like medieval torture) f/ff clips ff/m clips and trying many positions to make each part of the body more vulnerable! anyway great job for the models!!

4 nearly identical constructive criticisms.

No response. Maybe soon.

And I purposely waited for a decent number of thread views before posting so it wouldn't look like I was "on the offensive".

Go figure.

I agree.
I'd like to get some new scenery/positions involved next time.

But please understand that we ALREADY have about 4 hours of footage shot in these same positions/contraptions (with many other hot new girls you have never seen yet) .... so you will still see them being posted for quite a while.

But at my next shoot I'll work on changing things up a bit. I'm as ready as you are. :)

Thanks TIB for listening and not biting our heads off LOL. I look forward to the hours of footage you already shot along with whatever else you come up with after that.

tickler_n_black said:
I agree.
I'd like to get some new scenery/positions involved next time.

But please understand that we ALREADY have about 4 hours of footage shot in these same positions/contraptions (with many other hot new girls you have never seen yet) .... so you will still see them being posted for quite a while.

But at my next shoot I'll work on changing things up a bit. I'm as ready as you are. :)

Thanks for responding. As I have said previously, I have been a fan of realtickling since you were selling by mail. The ticklees are smokin' hot.

I want to buy more clips and help keep "tickle torture tickling" in the #1 spot on clips4sale.

mmm mmmm mmmm TIB, she is adorable!

give her my number, will you?? :D

phatteus said:
mmm mmmm mmmm TIB, she is adorable!

give her my number, will you?? :D

OK.
I told her to call you when she's feeling horny.
Is that ok with you?

"immobilize" that idea!!!!!!

chi_tickler_jon said:
Yeah I agree. The women involved here are UNBELIEVABLE!!

Some suggestions: Bring back the immobilizer table and the other props you put in mothballs.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

jaba disagrees....... :cool:

that immobilizer has a new home, and is more popular than a worm in a chicken coop!..... :shock:

removing it from it's present location will be met with severe repercussions and ramifications!........ :ignite:

ya feel me?....... :cool2:

:idontwann jaba :idontwann

I rarely (okay never) leave comments, but:

1) All the normal things about loving your work. I agree in many ways about the need for variety, and I especially enjoyed the inclusion of the interview at the beginning of this clip. That's a measure of variety you should continue--makes you feel like you know the person being tickled.

And 2) This is one of the best clips I've ever seen, and I regret somewhat that the calls for variety came on this post. I think this was some of your best work. Keep it up.

5000 said:
I rarely (okay never) leave comments, but:

1) All the normal things about loving your work. I agree in many ways about the need for variety, and I especially enjoyed the inclusion of the interview at the beginning of this clip. That's a measure of variety you should continue--makes you feel like you know the person being tickled.

And 2) This is one of the best clips I've ever seen, and I regret somewhat that the calls for variety came on this post. I think this was some of your best work. Keep it up.

Well thank you my friend.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back