• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl At Frenchtickling : Free Clip

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
Lena is a FANTASTIC 28 years old ticklee!
This girl is one of the MOST ticklish girl we have working with.
She is simply hysterical and her body is awesome.
We met this very beautiful model in Paris and we asked her :"how about a special tickling video with us?"
She answered us that she was not very ticklish but that she was ok to try. Not ticklish ?
You will understand when you'll watch her.
This week we assume no responsibilities if your shorts explode!
FtManager.jpg

Enjoy at:
http://www.frenchtickling.com

Lena01.jpg

Lena02.jpg

Lena03.jpg

Lena04.jpg

Lena05.jpg

Lena06.jpg

Lena07.jpg

Lena08.jpg

Lena09.jpg

Lena10.jpg

Léna Preview

Visit our others stores :
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/906
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7896
http://www.frenchticklingvideo.com

HOLY SH*#!!! That has got to be the best clip to folks have ever put out. She has a laugh that is unreal. Talk about ticklish, WOW! How about one of the girls nibbling on her toes or licking her underarms? I'll bet she would snap those straps! BRAVO BRAVO! Looking forward to seeing more of her. :eek:

That was the best 2 minutes I've experienced in a long time. I'm exhausted and if I purchased the whole clip I think I'd have a heart attack. Wowzers!! :wowzer: :wowzer:

Very nice! Fantastic laugh!

Yep, she's the real deal!

Hope to see more of her.....she has one of the best laughs of all the FT ladies...

great discovery!

Would have to be one of the best FT clips ever! :wowzer:

I can only echo what everyone else has said. That was incredible!! Excellent clip.

Good lord! Now that girl works out! What an ass!

Fantastickle!

armpitlovr said:
HOLY SH*#!!! That has got to be the best clip to folks have ever put out. She has a laugh that is unreal. Talk about ticklish, WOW! How about one of the girls nibbling on her toes or licking her underarms? I'll bet she would snap those straps! BRAVO BRAVO! Looking forward to seeing more of her. :eek:
I'm gonna hafta echo my man's assessment here... AND my girlfriend's! Simply one of *THE* best clips I've ever seen!

Wow, very great clip, and a great girl, an amazing clip from French Tickling, great job, keep up the great work.

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

OMFG you guys ROCK!! That girl is THE BEST LEE I have ever seen!! Incredible reactions, amazing laugh, and off the freaking scales ticklish. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!

Holy cow...you guys just may have a Hall of Fame video with this one! DAMN!

P.S. I know our male population here doesn't usually appreciate it much, but coming from a females perspective, that little shrug and eyebrow cock you give at the end of the clip is totally priceless. Love it!

Every girl at French Tickling is always the most ticklish they have ever worked with :illogical

In this case though, I think she probably must be :woot:

one of the hottest models you've tickled, next to Yeba, Vanessa and Delphine. i hope she'll be in future vids.

One of the best ever, and trust me I've seen plenty.
This clip should go into tickling textbooks.
If books could show clips, that is.

new girl at frenchtickling!

wow that was totally nuts her laugh was unbelievable and i am also surprised that she never piss herself from all that laughing!

Thank you very much for all your comments.
If you really enjoy this girl I have some good news, she will be back soon in a new very intense tickling session.
By the way we have plans for an intense foot tickling in the stocks with her.
This is some pictures previews of the next shoot.
FtManager.jpg

Lena4.jpg

Lena3.jpg

toneus79 said:
Every girl at French Tickling is always the most ticklish they have ever worked with :illogical

In this case though, I think she probably must be :woot:

Hi Toneus,
I understand your reaction but when you meet girls like Laurine, Camille, Lou or Yeba this is the only thing I can say.
But each time I say that it is because the girls are really exceptionnal ;)

:sadcry:
FT MANAGER said:
Hi Toneus,
I understand your reaction but when you meet girls like Laurine, Camille, Lou or Yeba this is the only thing I can say.
But each time I say that it is because the girls are really exceptionnal ;)

Hi FT Manager

I am glad I have got you on the line so to speak.

One thing I find more than a little frustrating about how you run your business, is that (as now) when I go to buy this clip, I can't find it available in any of your Clips For Sale links that you post. Believe it or not, one doesn't always want to sign up for a membership site, but rather just buy the individual clips (like this) that one likes the look of. It seems a shame that when you create a high level of interest like this, it can't be followed up at the time by being allowed to buy the individual clip :sadcry:

toneus79 said:
:sadcry:

Hi FT Manager

I am glad I have got you on the line so to speak.

One thing I find more than a little frustrating about how you run your business, is that (as now) when I go to buy this clip, I can't find it available in any of your Clips For Sale links that you post. Believe it or not, one doesn't always want to sign up for a membership site, but rather just buy the individual clips (like this) that one likes the look of. It seems a shame that when you create a high level of interest like this, it can't be followed up at the time by being allowed to buy the individual clip :sadcry:

All the videos with the girls we present on Frenchtickling are available on our store at Clips4Sale. You just need to wait a little between her introducing on Frenchtickling and Cips4sale. I don't really understand the problem. If you really want to buy a video with a girl you just have to wait a few weeks.
You really have all that you want immediately in the life ? If yes you're a very lucky guy. Be a little patient my friend, the waiting is the best moment. :p

FT MANAGER said:
All the videos with the girls we present on Frenchtickling are available on our store at Clips4Sale. You just need to wait a little between her introducing on Frenchtickling and Cips4sale. I don't really understand the problem. If you really want to buy a video with a girl you just have to wait a few weeks.
You really have all that you want immediately in the life ? If yes you're a very lucky guy. Be a little patient my friend, the waiting is the best moment. :p

I understand that, it is just that these days (unlike the past) we are all spoiled with the amount of material that is out there. Thus there is always something new and exciting coming up, and what was a must have clip (if it had been available) can easily get buried under everyone elses new material.

An old English expression "strike while the iron is hot". :cool:

FT...this girl has one of the most sculpted bodies i've seen in the tickling biz. and those soles! i would pay cash just to trade places with you for 10 minutes.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back