• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick Tickling at Work [true]

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. I was able to sneak in a quick, but rather effective, tickle on an unsuspecting female co-worker tonight at work. Since I would rather surf the TMF than complete my "Advanced Writing" homework, I figured I would share it with you. Besides, this is writing, isn't it?

OK, I'll call the girl Kerri. She is pretty much your average girl. Looking at her, there is no way that you would ever say that she is "gorgeous" or a "complete knockout," but at the same time, there really is no way that you could define her as "ugly." I call this sort of people "drastically average." Her and I have been getting along very well as of late, but nothing in terms of anything more than friends. She is 18 and I am 21, so the age difference, although not great, still exists.

Anyways, I manage the Shipping and Receiving department at work and, in our area, we have what is known as the "Damages Cage." Since this is a retail store, anything that gets returned to the store by the customers goes out back into the Damages Cage. This cage is about five shelves high and stretches up a good ten feet, I would say.

So Kerri comes into the backroom to drop off something that a customer has returned. Without getting into too much detail about my job, I will just say that the item she had was part of a series of items that needed special attention, so it belonged on the fourth shelf of the Damages Cage. As she is quite small, she says, "Are you serious?" when I tell her where she can put it. So I say, "Yah, put it with the rest of them," joking around and trying to be a jerk. So she outstretches her arms as high as they can go in an attempt to put the item on the fourth shelf, all to no avail. She then tries jumping up and down to do it, still with her arms stretched up over her head. Now, I have been standing directly behind her to point and laugh at her as she is trying to reach the fourth shelf. [It is just the kind of friendship that we have... I am sort of the "annoying big brother" to her]

So, I know what you are thinking and YES, the lightbulb finally goes off in my head after a few minutes. So I take both hands and wiggle two fingers under her arms at the same time. The effect was electrifying. She shot her arms down and curled herself into a ball. Noting her reaction I said, "Uh-oh... Looks like someone is ticklish." So she said, "Yah, you could say that," and stupidly began trying to reach the fourth shelf again, only to be subject to the same four wiggling fingers under her arms. Bringing her arms down with an electric jolt, she turns around me and I give her that, "I got you" look that I am sure everyone in the community has given once to twice. So she just laughs and tries it again... Of course, I continue with my "adventures" and give her another dose of tickling.

At this point, I decide to be a "jerk" and say, "Man, aren't you going to put that up there? You're wasting company money by taking so long." So she protests by saying, "How am I going to put this up there when you keep tickling me?" [I don't know why, but there is just something about when a women says the word 'tickle' that I just love. LoL] So I act innocent and say, "Who's tickling you?" And she said, "Hello? You are!" So, going along with the game, I say that I haven't done any tickling, so she asks, "What do you call it then?" I replied, "I was merely trying to help you get your arms up higher by propping up your armpits." So she replies, "Yah, well, it tickles like crazy, so thanks, but no thanks. I'll just get a ladder."

It was probably best that she went for the ladder because I think my head was about to burst from hearing her talk about it so much. LoL Bo am I glad that I decided to stick around at that job. Hope you all enjoyed the story.

That's great! I used to work shipping and receiving at Urban Outfitters for a few years.....talk about amazing hot girls that are super ticklish.....your story seems so familar! Receiving always was a great place to pull them off!! (I've been meaning to post some of those rememberances but haven't had the chance yet). Keep us posted (but don't get in trouble!!! lol!).

Thanks for your input...and believe me, I will post as they occur. LoL And about getting in trouble... I have pretty much developed the "work clown" image over the past three years while I have worked there, so everyone knows not to really take anything too seriously from me. That and a strong will to listen has made me, like I mentioned in the story, like a big brother to many of the younger females that work there, so they all know that they can trust me and that I have no "alterior motives" of any sort.

That...and they are putting up 14 cameras all around the store that the Corporate offices will be able to view will certainly make me stay within my limits! :Grrr:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back