• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two mainstream finds

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey all,

Has anyone ever had one of those dull Saturday nights where you work until 10:00 at night and then just sit in your house by yourself for the rest of the night? Welcome to my night last Saturday. LoL

Well, I was able to catch up on some television viewing and, of course, I found that there is STILL nothing on cable despite there being over 100 channels!

Now that I am done ranting, onto the subject at hand... Both involve male/male tickling, but for 1:00 am, I would settle for anything. LoL The first was from the god-awful [IMHO] cartoon Ed, Edd and Eddy. Eddy wants Edd to dump one of Ed's rotten lunch bags from a year ago onto some kid, but Edd refuses to. Ed, trying to coax Edd to do it, begins tickling Edd on his sides and Eddy joins in. Ed says, "You know you'll do it because you're ticklish" or something to that effect. The tickling causes Edd to "move" over to where the target kid is and that is the end of that. Horrible television show, horrible tickle scene, but still a scene nevertheless...

[If any of you could follow the Ed, Edd and Eddy story, props to you!]

The second instance occured on the NBC late night show at, like, 2:00 am. You know, now that I think about it, I am not sure if this was Friday or Saturday, but that doesn't matter. This was a stand-up comedy show and it featured one guy who was mentioning gyms or something like that. Anyways, he begins by saying, "Don't you just hate that guy who just sits naked in the gym locker room? He doesn't go there to work out. No one ever sees the man lift a weight, but he is ALWAYS sitting naked for no reason in the locker room. And you know that he is going to be the first to say, '1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a tickle war.'"

Once again, not necessarily what I "go for," but still mainstream instances nevertheless... By the way, I do not suggest anyone begin watching Ed, Edd and Eddy to see this clip. While it is somewhat prolonged, you would have to sit through such an AWFUL show to watch it that I am not sure I would sit through it if they had Britney Spears tickled in it. OK, so I tell a lie:)

This has been OldEnglish reporting for the TMF. Good night all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back