• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend continues his training F-M

Lori

TMF Poster
Boyfriend continues his training F-M ADDED PT 12

This story is about Female - Male extreme tickle torture, foot worship, sock worship, and BDSM. If you do not like this type of material then do not read this story. This is a continuation of the Boyfriend gets more then he bargained for 10 chapters that I recently wrote. It is about Bobby and his girlfriend Brandy. Bobby was found out to have a tickling and foot fetish that Lori accidently came across while using his computer. The first 10 chapters dealt with his capture and torture over a weekend in the damp basement of Billys secluded cabin the woods. This store picks up on Sunday evening just after Brandy has finally released Bobby from his bondage and has taken him to bed.

Bobby lay in the soft bed exhausted. He could not believe what he had just been through over the last couple of days. His arms and legs were like jelly. He could hardly move them. All he wanted to do was sleep. Brandy had been relentless in her torments and tortures of Bobby during the weekend. Bobby had been really scared at first but soon became more aware that Brandy was not going to hurt him but just give him what he desired. Brandy sat on the bed now explaining to Bobby how things were now going to be different in their relationship. That this weekend was just the beginnings of his new life as her personal servant and slave. She even had the signed contracts to prove it. Everything that Bobby owned had been signed over to Brandy just to get the torture to stop. He had no choice but to submit since he had no money and no where to go. Brandy knew this and just smiled at him. Brandy informed Bobby that he would no longer have to work or even go out into the real world anymore. His life would now center on serving her and any need she saw fit. This could and most probably would involve any friends she might bring over to help her train Bobby.

Bobby wanted to get up and run away as fast as he could but he was way too weak. He simply moaned and whispered why, why, why. Brandy just smiled and said " there there now Bobby" It does not matter why. It just is and will be. You now only have to obey and serve. If you do that you life will be safe and secure. It may be uncomfortable but you will be safe. If you disobey though your life will be very miserable and very uncomfortable. I will be keeping track of your every move and sound you make all the time, even when I am at work. I will either have friends monitor you or have a video camera watching your every move. ANY and I mean ANY slight deviation from my exact commands will result in very harsh punishments that I can assure you, you will not want to endure. The tiny skewer taps to your balls I gave you over the week end will seem like pleasure to you if I ever have to really discipline you. Now lets go over some rules of your contract.

First rule is no sex for you. NONE! You will from this day forward never be allowed to have intercourse with me or any of my helpers EVER. Your only outlet will be by milking. There will be no masterbation and no touching of yourself EVER. We will start with you receiving a milking tonight and then you will only receive a milking every 30 days. Thats right Bobby only once a month will you be able to release those pent up frustrations. That is if you are very cooperative and serve me well. If not the duration between milkings can be increased. You milkings as you will soon find out will be very pleasurable and very cleansing. You will not only be milked but litterly drained of all seminal fluid. After 30 days of build up this will take about 5 or 6 ejaculations to completely drain you of your seman. Once all of your seminal fluid is drained you will be ejaculated two additional times which we will call your dry cum ejaculations. Only then will your milking be complete.

Bobby just lay there in horror. Only once a month and then the senerio that Brandy just laid out sounded painful instead of pleasurable. Bobby had never ejaculated more then twice in any sexual encounters in the past and could not imagine ejaculating 7 or 8 times in a row.

In that same regard dear Bobby rule 2 is that you will please me sexually with your tongue a minimum of 3 times a day. During each session that you use your tongue on me you will be required to give me at least 3 orgasms each session. If you can still think straight thats a minimum of 9 tongue orgasms a day dear Bobby. If I command you to please any of my friends you will also be required to give them a minimum of 3 orgasms each session.

That will be all the rules I will give out to you today. Lets get you ready for your first and last milking session for the next 30 days. With that Brandy pulled Bobby's wrists over his head and cuffed them to the head of the iron bed frame. She then pulled his legs apart and cuffed each ankle to the corner of the Iron Bed rails at the bottom of the bed. Bobby laid there naked face up on the bed. His member was already starting to quiver just from seeing his hot girlfriend prancing around in nothing but a half tee shirt and thong panties.

Brandy left the room to get her toys to perform her milking session. When she returned she was pushing a large rolling table with many drawers in it.
Bobby could only imagine what was contained in those drawers. Brandy put on a pair of latex gloves and removed a bottle of baby oil from one of the drawers. She applied some to her gloved hand and began to caress Bobbys semi firm member. She lightly encircled the shaft with her hand and started to rythmically stroke his shaft until Bobby was fully erect. Once erect Brandy returned to her drawer and found a thin piece of rawhide leather that she tied to the base of Bobbys shaft. This would keep Bobby erect and not let him ejaculate until Brandy was ready for him to. She intended to tease him for a while before he would be allowed to cum.
Reaching into the drawer again she removed a shaving brush and a stiff feather. She showed Bobby the brush and feather and he shivered knowing how much that was going to tickle his balls and shaft.
Brandy told Bobby he could laugh and scream all he wanted but he was not allowed to talk at ALL. No words, no begging, nothing but laugher, screaming and moaning when she would eventually give him release.

Brandy began by lightly twirling the shaving brush under Bobbys balls. The sensation was very tickling to Bobby. With her other hand she began to stroke his shaft lightly with the tip of her feather. Starting at the base and slowly moving up the shaft. Up and down with the feather and round and round with the brush. Bobby began to laugh and moan at the same time. He wanted to beg and plead for her to stop but he dared not. The brush was tickling and the feather driving him insane with the desire to cum.
Brandy was an expert with the feather, knowing just how much pressure to apply to extract the desired results. She began to concentrate more and more on the fulmer gland at the base of his penis head. Just slowly stroking the gland with her feather, Up and down up and down. Bobby screamed. He wanted to cum so bad but Brandy's cord tied around the base of his balls would not let him. This torment went on for about 15 minutes and Bobby once again was a sweating mess when Brandy finally stopped the torment.

Brandy smiled at Bobby and said he hoped he enjoyed that appertizer of what was to cum.

Going to her drawer once again Brandy now pulled out two small vibrators and an electric tooth brush. Bobby looked on in horror as he could not imagine what she was going to do with those.

To be continued shortly in the next few days. Hope you enjoy
Lori

PART 2

Brandy smiled at the look on Bobbies face and said " Bobby I know you are going to enjoy these instruments". With that she took one of the small vibrators and turned it on. The tip which was very small emitted a high whine and began to vibrate. IT was almost like what the tip of an engraving tool would look like but much softer with a plastic tipped ball. The small head of the vibrator was applied directly to the underside of Bobbies shaft and slowly and lightly stroked up and down. Careful attention was made to make sure the fulmer gland directly on the helmet of his shaft was given a lot more stroking then the other areas of Bobbies shaft.

The sensation in bobbies cock was overwhelming. He wanted to cum soooo bad but was unable due to the rawhide string tied at the base of his balls. HE screamed and screamed to Brandy to please let him cum but she just smiled that evil grin and continued to lightly stroke the underside of his helmet with the vibrator. Never pressing to hard. Just a slow light stroke like she was painting the gland with her tool. The intense vibrations were driving poor Bobbie insane.
After about 10 minutes of this constant relentless torment Brandy then picked up the electric toothbrush and held it up for Bobby to see. Bobby I am now going to make feel even more uncomfortable. If you think this little vibrator is torture just wait till you feel it in conjunction with these twirling tooth brush bristles.

Bobby screamed and begged, PLEASE NOOOOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOOOO! MERCY< OH GOD MERCY.

Brandy poured a librial amount of baby oil directly on Bobbys penis head and then while still stroking the underside with the vibrator, turned on the electric toothbrush and began applying it to the very tip of his penis. Round and round the head tip. Brandy applied the spinning brushes. Rubbing the oil into his already firm and oversensitized head.

BOBBY ALMOST PASSED OUT when the bristles made contact with his head. The scream he emmited was unreal and sounded more like an animal then a human. His balls throbbed and his shaft pulsated but he could not and would not get any relief. The tormenting and torture of his poor penis was more then he could take. He emmitted a final scream and then passed out.

Brandy laughed at the animal sounds that came out of poor Bobbies mouth. She saw that he was going over the edge and would probably pass out from the intense sensations on his cock. After only about 3 minutes of the combined brush and vibrator torture Bobby did in fact pass out.

Brandy knew that Bobby would not be able to endure the cock tortures she had planned for tonight and she came prepared with a lot of ammonia capsules to bring him back to life if and when she need to. For now she let him rest briefly and returned to her tool tray for her next toy. Brandy also smiled at the thought that she had made Bobby speak as he was forbidden to. When he screamed OH my God Let me cum he had violated the order to only scream and laugh. Brandy had plans to punish Bobby for this indescreation. He would be taught to obey her and could not forget his orders even under intense torments. She would show little mercy in his punishment which would come soon. For now Brandy continued poor Bobbies orgasm denial torture.
Brandy now removed a 4 inch long round metal tube that was probably half the diameter of a regular drinking straw. One end was smooth and rounded and the other end ended into a T shape with the ends curving down as if to fit over something. On this same end a series of 3 wires were connected to the tube. Brandy had seen this tool used on a sub at the store she had purchased it from. It had many uses and she planned to use each and everyone of them on poor Bobby at one time or another. The device that she had was called a metal sound. The sound is inserted into the utheria of the male penis and pushed in until all 4 inches are fully inserted. The T end of the sound with the curved ends litterly fits over the tip of the head like a jar lid. The wires that came out of the sound were for many torments. One use was to just insert and turn on the sound which would act just like a vibrator. The metal tube would vibrate inside the uthera and cause the most intense sensation a male could ever believe. Sometimes the sound is pulled in and out of the uthera while the vibrator is on so as to litterally fuck the inner tube of the penis. Most men if not tied at the base of the balls will ejaculate in a matter of seconds with being done to them the sensations are so intense. With the shaft tied the sensations are still as strong but no ejaculation relief is allowed which drives the male insane with desire to ejaculate. Brandy intended to use this toy on Bobby for a very long time is she could keep him from passing out too much.

Brandy applied some baby oil to the tip of the sound and slowly inserted it into Bobbies still erect shaft. She pushed the full 4 inches in and made sure the T end was capped on his head. She also decided that this toy would be a little too much for Bobby and she did not want to endure his begging and pleading so she would gag him during this intense session. Brandy went to her toy drawer and removed a huge 3 inch diameter rubber ball gag and forced it behind Bobbies teeth and strapped it around his head very tightly. The gag stretched his jaws to the limit and filled his mouth nicely. Now Brandy could still hear his screams but he could not beg.

Brandy cracked open one of the ammonia capsules and waved it under Bobbies nose. He coughed and gasped since upon waking up he found his jaws stretched to the limit with a huge rubber ball pushed into his mouth. HE could not say a word just grunt and scream. Brandy instructed Bobby to calm down or he would have another punishment added to his list of indescretions. Seeing that Bobby was confused Brandy explained the speaking out violation he had done before he passed out and Bobby just groaned. Brandy promised him he would receive a sever punishment for doing that and she had no problem adding sessions if he continued to misbehave.

Bobby thought " what more can she do to me" but after seeing that evil grin on her face Bobby could only imagine. Brandy now explained what was going to happen next to him. When she explained that the cold sensation he felt inside his cock was soon going to be a vibrating sound he went beserk. Shaking his head and screaming as best he could.

Brandy just laughed and staddled Bobby on the bed facing his feet just above his cock. She made sure to soles of her creamy white socked feet were placed right next to the sides of his head. This way Bobby could look at her feet while she used the sound on him. Brandy turned on the sound and watched Bobby litterly rise up off the bed. The sensations were unbearable for Bobby. He screamed and screamed and Brandy just asked him if that felt good. Was he enjoying the sensations? Do you like looking at my socked soles while being tortured? After a few seconds of the sound being turned on Brandy grabbed the end and slowly began to pull the sound out a couple of inches and then push it back in. She did this over and over again very slowly pulling and pushing. Bobby just quivered and shook and screamed. He could not believe how intense the feeling was.
Brandy just kept up the torment. Pulling out and pushing in, pulling out and pushing in the vibrating tormenting metal shaft. After about 10 minutes of this unbearable torture Brandy smiled again as she was about to turn up the tortments to Bobbie.

One of the other tricks that the sound had was that with a flick of a switch one of the wires would push out from the sides of the metal tube about 12 small smooth round nubs. These would press into the uthera tube shaft and cause even more unbearable sensations and when pulled in and out would scrape the sides while vibrating.

Bobby was sweating profusely and on the verge of once again passing out. Brandy turned and asked Bobby if he was ready to step it up a notch and poor Bobbies eyes almost bulged out of his head. Brandy smiled that evil grin and flicked the switch on the box and the nubs pushed out into Bobbies uthera tube. Bobby instantly passed out from the sensation.

Actually laughting at his plight now Brandy kept the sound on and just turned around and opened another capsule of ammonia and waved it under Bobbies nose.

Bobby immediately awoke and found that the unbearable sensation in his cock was still there. He screamed a loud as he could but it did no good. He could not move an inch to yank that dam buzzing thing from his cock. He wanted it out so bad but he could do nothing but scream.

With the sound still vibrating in Bobbys shaft and the nubs still extended Brandy reached for the toothbrush and unbelievably began to use it on poor Bobbies balls. She traced the spinning brushes over his testicles while the sound did its work in Bobbies tube. Within another 3 minutes poor Bobby passed out for the 3rd time.

Brandy saw that Bobby could not take much more so she flipped the switch and let the nubs return into the metal shaft. She then turned off the sound and slowly pulled it from Bobbies shaft.

SHe then unbuckled the huge ball gag from Bobbies mouth and pulled out the ball. She had to pry it out it was lodged so tight behind his teeth. Bobby was once again revived with the ammonia capsule and Brandy asked if he would like some water. Bobby just looked so weak and mumbled "please" in almost a whisper. Brandy opened a bottle of water and let him slowly drink the whole bottle. He was so weak now he could barely stay awake. Brandy told Bobby it was now time for his milking. He would be drained of all seminal fluids before bed time. Brandy straddled Bobbie once again and facing his feet grabbed the rawhide string and untied his swollen balls and shaft. Using her left hand she cupped the underside of his balls and stroked his scrotum with her finger. Pouring more baby oil over his shaft she used her other hand to encircle his shaft and lightly stroke and squeeze. With her tongue and lips she encircled his tip and flicked his piss hole with her tongue. His over sensitized cock could not take much and within 45 seconds of this triple threat he shot a load that would have hit the ceiling had Brandys mouth not been over his head. Brandy did not stop for a second after Bobby ejaculated. She kept stroking and sucking and flicking. The second shot came within another 30 seconds with the 3 following another minute later. Each ejaculation getting less seminal fluid. After the 4 ejaculation Bobbies 5th was just dry cum. No seman came out but Bobbie screamed from an orgasm. Brandy did this 2 more times to make sure all was out before cleaning off Bobby and letting him sleep. She whispered into his ear just as he was about to pass out into a deep sleep that it would be another 30 days before he could ejaculate again and to remember that when he awoke he had a punishment session to endure. Sleep tight my love.

Part 3
Brandy awoke early and went for her morning 4 mile jog. It was hot out already with the tempeture nearing 90 degrees this early in the morning. It would be a scorcer today. After about an hour of jogging Brandy returned hot and sweaty. Perspiration was dripping down her tanned legs and off her forehead. She came up to the bedroom to find poor Bobby still sleeping heavely. He had had a rough weekend and a very hard night. She was sure he was sore all over and would sleep all day if she let him. It was about 7 AM and Brandy had to get into work today by 9AM so she had little time to fool around with Bobbie. His punishment session this morning would have to be done now and quickly so she would have time to shower and get to work a the gym where she taught aerobics classes all day.

With Bobbie still strapped down face up on the bed she would not have time to move him to the basement for his punishments where the room was soundproofed. So she would have to sufficiently gag Bobbie for the session as she knew he would be screaming his head off. Going to her dresser drawer Brandy removed a long stocking she would use to hold in Bobbies gag. To gag Bobbie, Brandy sat down on the chair and removed her jogging sneakers. They litterly popped off her feet with a sucking sound due to the sweat on her feet. She peeled off both of her thick white athletic ankle socks and turned them inside out. They were very damp to the touch and smelled of hot foot sweat. She placed one sock inside of the other and made a fairly large sized ball sweaty cotton. Pinching Bobbies nose she held the sock ball in front of Bobbies mouth waiting for him to open his mouth. In seconds Bobbie still asleep opened his mouth and Brandy started forcing the sweaty ball into Bobbies mouth. Bobbie awoke at this and started to scream. Brandy quickly told him to shut up or she would not release his pinched nose. The quicker he let her stuff his mouth the quicker he would be able to breath. Bobbie not fully awake yet let her stuff the huge ball of sweat socks in his mouth. His cheeks puffed out from the mass of damp cotton. Only the sock tops dangled out of his mouth around his lips. Brandy then took the stocking and tied it around his head securing the socks in his mouth. Bobbie tried to scream but only a very muffled grunt came out.

Brandy was happy to see that he would not be disturbing the neighbors with that thick gag in his mouth. Brandy not retrieved a thick leather blindfold from her drawer and tightly strapped this around Bobbies eyes.

Brandy then told Bobbie to remember last night when he spoke without permission and the fact that this morning he was to receive punishment for speaking out. First off for his punishment he would receive no breakfast or lunch today. He would remain tied in this position all day and would also remain gagged with the dirty sweaty athletic socks in his mouth. THis would remind him that a trashy mouth gets dirty socks in them all day for punishment. Second and a more painful punishment that Brandy assured Bobbie he would remember for a very long time was about to come. She was sure that once he endured this punishment he would NEVER again disobey her and speak with out permission.

Brandy went down to the basement and retrieved the metal sound tube and some additional attachments and returned to the bedroom. She poured some baby oil on Bobbies penis and started to stroke his shaft to get him hard and erect. AFter only a couple of strokes Bobby was at full attention and Brandy lubed up the sound with oil and slowly inserted the full 4 inches into Bobbies uthera and fit the cap on the tip of his penis with one of the curved metal hooks placed directly on his fulmer gland at the back of his penis helmet.

Brandy spoke in a very dertermined and sadistic voice to Bobbie now. She said" If you remember last night Bobbie, I told you that this sound device has many used and last night you experienced 2 of those uses. Today as punishment you will experience its 3rd".

With that Brandy brought over the black box attachment. The black box is sort of a regulator of electrical current that is passed from the source and electrical outlet throught wires that lead out of the box to the wires that come out of the metal sound inserted into Bobbies uthera. The regulator changes the wall socket current into a more managable level that will not kill a person but can be regulated from a very low pleasurable level to a high extremely painfull level. Prolong exposure to the highest level while not enough to kill you will leave burn marks on the skin if left at that level for more then a few seconds. The black box had 20 levels from 1 to 20 with the bottom 5 levels in the more pleasurable zone. These levels were on a knob with a dial and could be turned or set on automatic. Level 6 started to hurt and each level that increased from there almost doubled the intensity of the pain. Most male pain freaks when they have this device administered to them pass out in the low teens and never make it past level 16 for any duration more then a second or two.
THe second dial is the duration dial and is ranged from 1 to 30 seconds. This dial can also be used manually or set on automatic. When using the automatic setting the machine asks for the highest level of current and the longest duration of time you wish to set it at as well as the lowest levels. This way, randomly the machine would give off charges anywhere in the current range level and for any duration of time in the time level.

The last dial was used only for the automatic setting and it was for the total time the device was to operate. This could be set from a low of 5 minutes to a high of 120 minutes.

All of the above was slowly explained to Bobbie by Brandy. Bobbie increasingly got more and more stressed out as Brandy explained the what the device inserted into his penis would do to him.. He started screaming and sweating even before any shocks were applied to him.

Brandy told Bobbie she was not going to show him what the device felt like by using it manually on him for a few times. She told Bobbie that once the shock was given it would pass through the sound into his uthera and into the outer rounded metal cap. SO the shock would not only go into his penis but it would also pass in to the fulmer gland on the back side of his helmet.

Brandy cringed at the thought at how much pain that was going to cause poor Bobbie but she thought he must be taught a lesson and she would show NO MERCY when training him.

Brandy plugged the black box into the wall socked and turned it on. The box buzzed with a low hum as the current was being regulated in it. She set the current to level 6 and the duration to 5 seconds and pushed the discharge button the box. Immediately current shot out of the box and into Bobbies penis.
The jolt that hit Bobbies penis was intense. It felt like a bee was inside his cock and stingning the inside of his penis all over and on top of that the most sensitive part of the outside of his penis was also experiencing this sensation. Bobbie thought the pain would never cease as the 5 seconds went by. No 5 seconds does not sound like a long time but I assure you it goes by very slowly if you are screaming in pain. 5-4-3-2-1 the current cut off and Bobbie slumped in his bonds panting and breathing heavely. Sweat was pouring out of him as Brandy knew he was scared and in pain.
Bobbie what you just experienced was level 6 for 5 seconds. You are now going to feel level 7 for the same duration. With that Brandy turned the dial up one level and again pressed the discharge button.

Bobbie almost jumped off the bed this time as the pain doubled in his poor aching cock. 5-4 the seconds started to pass 3-2 AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH
poor Bobbie tried to scream through the thick wad of sweaty sock cotton in his mouth.
Brandy was grinning and enjoying the site of her man in such fear and pain. She knew this was the position she had always wanted to be in in their relationship and she was certainly enjoying toying with her boyfriend.
After the second shock was applied Bobbie just wimpered on the bed.

Brandy explained she did not have time to enjoy Bobbies pain this morning due having to get ready for work. She had to get a shower and get dressed but she was sure Bobbie would not be bored as she got ready.

With that Brandy began the unthinkable and set the box to automatic. She set the current range from a low of 8 to a high of 13, set the duration from a low of 5 seconds to a high of 15 seconds and set the entire time interval for 30 minutes. As Brandy took a long hot shower and got ready Bobbie would be experiencing one of the most painful and scary sessions of his life. For the next 30 minutes he would be screaming his head off as the box sent electricty down the wires into his sensitive penis.
Smiling Brandy pressed the discharge button that set the device into action.
She turned as she walked to the shower to see the first output on the black box monitor show that a level 11 current level was being sent to Bobbies Cock for 10 seconds. She grinned and turned on the shower.

PART 4 PART 4 PART 4

Brandy returned from the shower and dressing with about 2 minutes left on the machine. Poor Bobbie was a mess with tears running down his face from behind the blindfold. He was jerking even thought the current at this point was not turned on. It seemed like he was in a constant state of feeling like he was being shocked. His body was soaked with sweat and he was sobbing behind his thick sock gag. His chest was heaving up and down as he desparately tried to get air into his lungs through his nostrils. Brandy actually felt a little bad for putting him through this much pain but Bobbie needed to learn the rules and disipline was part of learning. Any mercy shown would only make his training all the harder. As Brandy watched the evil black box delivered another painful jolt at level 11 for 8 seconds. Bobbies whole body lifted off the bed in a jerk and remained elevated a few inches off the bed until the current subsided. The machine, if I forgot to tell you in the earlier chapter is made to give the victim a rest after each jolt for the same time period as the jolt. So Bobbie now had an 8 second break before the next painful blast.

Brandy counted off the seconds and watch the dials move to level 13 for 15 seconds, a full level blast for this session. Bobbie let out a howl or what was left of his voice howl that was barely auditable through the gag. Brandy could actually see a slight arch of electricity on the metal band that touched his fulmer gland. Bobbies shaft was hard as a rock and pulsating from the current that was being passed into it and on the sensitive gland area. The 15 seconds seemed like an eternity before it finally subsided and bobby collapsed back down onto the bed.

Brandy waited patiently until the machine had finished its full session then removed the sound from Bobbies tortured shaft. The metal was still warm from the electric current that had been passed from it and probably burned the inside of bobbies uthera. There was a mean looking red mark directly on the fulmer gland area where the ball of the curved tip touched. Brandy could see he was hurting badly and told him to hush and listen carefully. If he did not she told him we could begin another session immediately.

Bobby stopped making any type of sounds immediately as he knew he could not endure any more of what he just went through. Brandy told Bobby that this was just a taste of what type of punishments were instore for him if he disobeyed her. She hoped that he had learned his lesson from this session and would be compeletly submissive from now on.
Brandy told Bobbie she was going to remove his dirty, sweaty sock gag now for him to drink some water but as stated earlier it would be put back in and remain there all day as the last part of his punishment. Brandy unstrapped the nylon panty hose from Bobbies head and pulled out the balled sock gag by the sock tops. The double rolled inside out socks were drenched from Bobbies saliva. Brandy would have to retrieve another dirty pair from her hamper as these would not be effective as a gag this drenched.

Brandy gave Bobbie a long drink of water and then went to her hamper to retrieve another sweaty pair of jogging socks she had worn yesterday. These were also turned inside out and one ankle sock was placed inside the other forming another huge stinky ball of cotton. The socks were again forced into Bobbies mouth and tied tight with the stocking.

Brandy informed Bobbie that she had to get to work soon but she was not going to leave Bobbie alone all day. Two of Brandy's younger teammates from her softball team were coming over to keep him company all day. Kelly and April were Freshman at the local community college and were the youngest members of Brandy's softball team at 19 each. Kelly was a striking blonde haired green eyes looker. She was 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighed 139 pounds. There was little to no fat oh her firm body at all. She worked out every day at the gym and look liked she did. She had always been a tomboy and loved to be in control. Brandys other friend April was a firery Red Head with Blue eyes. She was 5 feet 10 inches tall and 125 pounds of muscle. In addition to being very athletic in sofball she was a regional kickboxing champion and also taught kickboxing at Brandys gym. She was hot looking but could be a mean as anyone when it came to a scrap. YOu did not want to mess with April.

Just then the doorbell rang and Brandy opened the door to her two friends. Kelly had on tight jeans and a even tighter half t-shirt with no bra. She wore Nike soccer slides and her ever present white socks. April was in dressed in a pair of black nylon jogging shorts with a black and white sports t-shirt. She wore a pair of athletic Nike workout shoes and the whitest pair of long athletic socks I have ever seen. They were long tube socks that were scrunched down on her tan legs and dam she looked hot. Brandy stared at her legs and socks and April, being ever so Domme, said you want me to slip off these shoes and let you get a closer look at my soles Brandy???

Brandy blushed as she had always had a thing for April and April knew it. Can't right now Brandy said as I have to get to work. Let me show you what you have to deal with. With that Brandy let Kelly and April into the bed room.

Both April and Kelly had been Dommes in training also. Most of Brandy's teammates were into dominating their mates, male of female. All were Bi and practiced on each other as well as any men they could lure into their homes.

Leaving the blindfold on poor Bobbie Brandy introduced April and Kelly to her boyfriend. She told them that he was theirs to do with as they wanted until she got home. He was to only have water today and no food. She asked that the dirty sock gag be left in his mouth all day but they could remove it for special torments they may want to do to him. They could do anything they wanted to him but were not to permanently hurt him.

April just smiled an eviler grin then Brandy had ever done and thought of the things she would do to Bobbie today. Kelly who loved to tickle her own boyfriend immediately went to Bobbies poor exposed soles and started to run her well manicured fingernails up and down Bobbies soles in a slow expert fashion. Bobby started to laugh and scream behind his sock gag. Kelly just kept tickling Bobbies feet as Brandy spoke and told them the rules.

Bobby who was exhausted from the penis torture was now being forced to endure his worst nightmare. Being tickled on his extra sensitive soles while bound, gagged and blindfolded. He could not even see who his tormentor was. He could just feel the sharp fingernails scraping up and down his soft pink soles.

Brandy told the girls she was going to grab a quick bite to eat downstairs and would be leaving in a few minutes. They could begin now if they wanted and could move Bobbie to the basement torture room if they so desired. With that Brandy went to the kitchen to grab a yogert and some juice. Seconds later she heard Bobby start to laugh and figured that they had removed his gag. The laughing stopped as quickly as it began.

Brandy finished her yogert and drank her juice. She returned back to the bedroom to say goodby to April and Kelly and could not believe what she saw. Kelly was still at Bobbies feet only racking her nails over his soles now in a very fast spidery motion and April had stripped off her shorts and panties and was now straddled over Bobbies face receiving some forced oral sex. April moaned and played with her nipples as poor Bobbie laughed and licked her moist clit.

Brandy just said have fun girls and shook her head as she left for her day at the gym. Poor Bobby was in good hands she thought. It would be a very long day indeed for poor Bobby

Part 5

Poor Bobbie was in for a very long day. Here he was all tied up on the bed with two demonic beautiful ladies ready to torture and torment him all day long. He would not receive any food all day due to his earlier punishment from Brandy and would only be allowed to drink water all day. His poor sensitive bare feet were being racked over by the sharp manicured nails of one of Brandys friends Kelly and he could hardly breath due to the fact that one of Brandy's other friends, April was straddled on his face receiving oral sex from him. It was very hard to concentrate and perform for April due to the constant tickling that Kelly was applying to his soft smooth soles.
Bobby did not even hear Brandy tell the girls she was leaving for the day. All he remembered was her telling him to obey each and every command they gave him or more punishments would ensue and he certainly did not want that to happen.

As he was thinking April lifted herself off of Bobbies face and placed her mouth right next to his left ear. Bobby you dont seem to be doing a very good job managing my sexual needs orally, April stated! You need to concentrate and make sure you provide me with proper stimulation until I have had my fill of orgasm's. I know it is hard to do this when you are laughing so hard from evil Kelly's tickle tortures but you must and WILL obey me or we can revisit the black box and the sound device you most recently experienced. I am sure you don't want that thing placed back into your penis do you?

Poor Bobbie could not even imagine having to go through another session with the electrified sound device. His cock was still throbbing and sore from this mornings tortures, even though he currently achieved a very firm hard on.

April whispered into Bobbies ear that in his current errect state it would be no problem to simply slip in the sound and give him something to shout about.

Poor Bobbie could barely understand what April was telling him due to the fact of Kellies foot ticklings. She had to be an expert in knowing the worst spots to tickle and how much pressure to apply because he was in hestirics. LAughing and laughing he could not stop the sensations were just to much for him to stand.

APril told Bobbie she would give him another chance to properly please her but if she felt him let up even for a moment with his tongue and lips she would immediately unstraddle him. Regag him and subject him to one hour of electrified fun on his cock. The choice is yours Bobbie. Lick my clit and all its sopping juices for a while or endure some more cock tickling fun with the electrified sound.

Bobby knew he had no decision to make. He would have to concentrate as best he could and lick Aprils clit to maximum gratification over and over until April had her fill. Bobbie thought that would probably not be any time soon and Kelly did not seem to be getting the least bit tired torturing his poor soles.
With that April restraddled Bobbies Face and placed her moist shaved pussy directly over his tongue. Bobbie eagerly pressed deep into her moist vagina and began to lick, twirl and twist his tongue as hard as he could. Sucking and using his lips to tease and stimulate April. His nose was right on her nub and he rubbed his nose tip back and forth across the sensitive nub while licking and sucking that hot juicy box.
Kelly smiled as she saw the look on Aprils face after she restraddled Bobbie. She was definately getting proper stimulation as her eyes almost rolled back into her head and she was panting like a rabid dog. Drool was actually dripping out of the corner of her mouth she was in such sexual bliss. It did not take more then about 4 minutes of this intense stimulation for April to have her first orgasm. Kelly heard April moan then tense her whole body as she screamed YES< YES< YES! over and over. Kelly while not stopping her foot tickling slowed down some as this was occuring so Bobbie could concentate more on making April cum. The orgasm was strong and long and the rush of sensations to Aprils brain were very intense. She arched her back as the second spasm of pleasure raked her body.

Kelly licked her lips as she saw the intense pleasure April was achieving. She wished she were lying under Aprils hot, sweaty body right now giving her that same intensity. Kelly had always had a thing for the firey redhead and would love to be her submissive sex slave. She looked so hot in that tight t shirt and no bra, naked from the navel down until you reached to tops of her sexy white tube socks that were scrunched down on her athletic tanned legs. Sweat glistened off her firm body and Kelly dreamed of slipping off those sneakers of hers and licking those sweaty soles of hers.

Unable to help herself with the lust she had for April, Kelly stripped off her Jeans and panties, grabbed a comdom from the nightstand drawer and covered Bobbies throbbing member and straddled him facing the beautiful April. April after just achieving her 3rd orgasm was shuddering and saw the blonde haired green eyes Kelly facing her inches away from her mouth and lips. Kelly began to slowly raise and lower her pelvis on Bobbies engorged shaft and grapped the back of April neck and pulled her toward her hungry mouth. Kelly probed deep into Aprils mouth with her tongue and began to kiss and rub April all over. This added sensation gave April her 4th orgasm almost immediately and she screamed into Kellys mouth.

Bobby could not believe what he was feeling at this moment. The tickling on his soles had slowed down so he could concentrate more on stimulation April. HE knew he was doing a good job as he could feel her jerk and throb from the multiple orgasms he was inflicting on her. His face was covered and dripping from her vaginal fluids that flowed effertlessly out of her stimulated cavity. Then the tickling stopped all together and then he felt what he assumed was Kelly covering his shaft with a condom. Oh my God he thought. A few minutes ago he was faced with not having any sex for the next month and now Kellys hot body was slowly slipping onto his shaft. He felt the tight fit encase his member and then the very slow delibrate up and down movement of her torso. This made Bobby excited and he actually licked and sucked harder on April which inturn made April more excited.
Bobby had gone from torture hell to sexual bliss in a matter of minutes. He definately could get use to this type of stimulation. IF only this was punishment that he would receive when bad he would be the worst submissive ever.
Kelly was so turned on by Aprils response to her probing tongue. She had never been with a girl before but had thought of being with April everytime she saw her. She had always looked so hot in her softball uniform and expecially in the lockerroom after a game. Stripping down and showering. She began to increase her rythmic movements on Bobbies shaft and soon was achieving her own orgasm. She hoped that Bobby would not cum and remain ridged for a long time until she could achieve multiple orgasms.

Bobby must have read Kellys mind as he knew better then to cum anytime soon. His over stimulated cock was now supersensitive to any type of touch and the rythmic movement of Kellys tight pussy was driving him insane. He knew to hold it in though as if he did not give her as many orgasms as he was giving April he was sure there would be hell to pay.

If poor Bobbie could only have only had an outer body experience and sat in a chair next to the bed watching what was going on he would have loved it. Here was a guy who had secretly wanted to be tied up and tickled by beautiful women, who has a huge foot and white sock fetish and was now being straddled by two beautiful athletic women wearing nothing but tight t- shirts and and white tube socks scrunched down on their legs. One he was orally pleasing and the other he was pleasing penially, if that is a word.
In the minutes that passed April had achieved a total of 6 very pleasing orgasms and Kelly had achieved 2 before Bobbie finally released his load. Both girls fell over on the bed exhausted and in the arms of one another.
Bobbie still tied spread eagle and blindfolded could only lay there and wonder what to expect next in his adventures.

PART 6

April woke first of the bunch and saw Kelly still in a deep exhausted sleep as was Bobbie. April was really surprised that Kelly had made the first move on her and began to make out with her as they were both sexually gratified by slave Bobbie. April thought that Kelly liked her and April although not opposed to the idea of making out with a girl was not really Bi sexual. Kelly on the other hand was apparently very Bi and willing to do what was necessary to tell April that she wanted her. April also knew that poor Kelly was deathly ticklish and thought this would be a good time to punish her for her naughty transgressions. She decided that she would tie April up on top of Bobby and tickle the hell out of them both.
Lucky for April that Brandy always kept a large supply of bondage equipment around the bedroom and basement. April placed leather cuffs on the top corners of the bed directly above the ones already there that Bobby was being held by. With Kelly already draped in a deep sleep over Bobby it was pretty easy to get the first wrist cuffed to the bed post with Kelly not even waking up. Getting the second up there would be a little trickier. She used both hands to grap Kellys wrist and pull it toward the other bed post. She had just got it there when Kelly woke up. April quickly told Kelly she was playing a game and for Kelly to play along. It was just the few seconds that April needed as she secured the second wrist of Kellys to the bed post.

Kelly who was now laying face down over Bobbies body asked what the hell was going on. April just said you will soon find out just relax and enjoy the game for now Kelly was all that April said.

With that April pulled out a roll of duck tape and sat on the bed straddling April and Bobbies legs, facing their feet. It was at this point that Kelly started to get scared and screamed what the Hell are you doing April. Knowing that she was in no position to complain or do anything about it April decided to tell Kelly exactly what she intended to do. Well Kelly if you have to know I am about to finish binding you to the bed with Bobbie and then I am going to give you a lession in behavior modification. I am going to do to you one of your worst fears. Remember in the locker room a few months when we were discussing our worst fears in life and you told me what yours was?? Kellys eyes bulged out of her head as she realized what April intended to do to her. NO< NO NO, Please NO don't do that Please April dont.

Don't what Kelly! What is it you don't want me to do???? As she taunted April she stripped off both of Kelly's thick white tube socks leaving behind a pair of the softest, smoothest, pink bare feet she had ever seen.
Kelly screamed when she felt her socks being pulled from her feet. Her feet were by far the most ticklish part of her entire body. Not that she was not ticklish anywhere else on her body but her feet were the worst. That is one reason she always and I mean always wore thick socks on her feet. She hated going bare foot and took precautions never to go barefoot if she could not.
April took the duck tape and holding Kellys legs together between hers wrapped the tape around the ankles of Kelly. She made sure the tape was very tight so poor Kelly could barely move an inch. Once the ankles were secure April moved up to Kellys knees and wrapped duck tape around her legs just above Kellys knees further immobilizing Kelly.

Poor Bobby woke up to someone screaming almost in his ear and found the lovely Kelly drapped over his body with her face right in front of his. She was screaming NO NO Please NO to April and Bobby did not know what the hell was going on now. But having the lovely Kelly pressed up against him and so close to his lips made him horney once again and his pointer sprang to attention once again.
April now was finalizing Kellys bondage by bending Kellys ankles up to her knees. She pushed her ankles as far up as they would go and down against Kellys legs and with the duck tape secured her ankles to the back of her legs. Placing Kelly in a very tight and strict hog tie. Poor Kellys soles were exposed and facing up and to the back of her buttox now.

Kelly was really starting to scream now as she knew she was in a very bad position. She begged, she cussed, she pleaded whatever it would take to get April to not tickle her she would say or do. APril was like a robot on a mission though not even listening to April ravings, just going about her business in a very methodical way.
She knew since they were upstairs and not in the soundproof basement she would have to quite Kelly down so she decided to add another touch to the bondage before the tickling began. Going to Brandy's dresser drawer she removed a pair of long panty hose. She picked up Kellys thick white tube socks she had just removed and turned each one inside out. Forcing the tops of the socks into the bottoms she made a large ball of one of the socks and then the other. With the socks and panty hose in hand she straddled Kelly and Bobby once again this time facing the head of the bed and sat on Kellys back. Using her left hand she grabbed a handfull of Kellys hair and pulled back very hard lifting Kellys head up. Kelly screamed in pain and as she did April forced the toe end of the inside out tube sock into Kellys mouth. She had to really push and force it in as the ball was quite large. She was only able to get it about halfway in. Taking the panty hose she wrapped the hose around Kellys head to hold the sock into Kellys mouth. She tied the hose behind her head very tight so there was no way Kelly could spit out or remove the gag that was now buried into her mouth.
Kelly tried with all her might to stop the nasty tasting sweaty cotton from going into her mouth. She pushed with her tongue but it was too late. Most of the sock was in her mouth and there was nothing she could do. Once April tied the sock in with the hose she was forced do endure her own rank foot sweat in her mouth as a gag. The gag by the way was extremely effective as she tried to scream and nothing but a very muffled sound came out of her. She knew she was defeated.

April then told Bobby to open wide or else. Bobby knew not to disobey and opened wide for his tasty treat. The toe ends were shoved into his mouth and tied with the hose just like Kellys.
Now to top off the bondage April takes the duck tape and forcing both stuffed mouths together she begins wrapping duck tape around their heads. Round and round she went until Kelly and Bobby were locked into place like to people kissing a sweaty sock between them. Neither could utter a sound now.

April jumped off the bed to admire her work. Well, well what a lovely pair we have here she said. Are you ready to begin Kelly was all she said. Kelly tried to shake her head no but could not move an inch being taped to Bobbies head. She tried to scream NO but nothing came out. The taste in her mouth was disgusting she would have to wash her socks more often she thought.

April want about the room retreiving an pair of electric toothbrushes, a plastic ball tipped hair brush, a finger nail scrub brush, a couple of forks, a comb, and some thin string.

With her toys in hand she once again straddled Bobbies legs facing the head of the bed. Kellys feet were right in front of her fully exposed and waiting to be tickled. Taking a piece of the thin string April tied Kellys big toes together further immobilizing poor Kellys soles. She took her time doing this and verbally tormented Kelly the whole time she did it. She said boy are you in for it now Kelly. I am gong to tickle your poor helpless soles all afternoon. You will get no mercy or breaks from me girl. I am going to explore every inch of your sensitive pink soles today girl. I wonder just how ticklish you really are? On and on April teased and tormented Kelly even before she touched any part of her sole.

Kelly screamed and cryed but to no avail. She hated the verbal abuse that April was doing to her and she had not even started to tickle her.

Kelly smiled at the soft supple soles facing her and she thought before I really tickle torture these I need to clean them up a little. With that April began to slowly lick and kiss the foot bottoms of Kellys soles.

KElly almost jumped off the bed as she felt the wet tongue start at the base of her heel and slowly work its way up her sole. The feeling was unbearable. Once at the top of her toes she felt lips lightly kissing each and every toe and then the tongue started again from heel to toe, heel to toe. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHH Kelly could not stand this.

April laughed as she licked and kissed Kellys soft feet. She could see the effect it was having on poor Kelly and she knew the tickling that was to come would be pure torture for Kelly. April had never been much into giving foot worship but was really enjoying tasting the soft soles of Kelly even thought they slightly smelled from the sweat that had been contained in those rank socks all day. She wondered how good a foot cleaner Bobby and Kelly would be later on today when they were ordered to worship her feet. Well that would have to wait as she needed to get back to business.
April licked and kissed the foot bottoms for almost 10 minutes before she took one of Kellys toes into her mouth and started to suck. She sucked and sucked and rolled her tongue around the toe.

Kelly could not believe the sensation she now felt. Her toes were a very sensitive area of her foot and now they were being sucked one by one and OH my God she was rolling her tongue around each toe as she did it.

Poor Bobbie could only lay there and enjoy the closeness he was having with the tormented Kelly. He wished that there was not a sweaty sock gag between their mouths and that he could probe her lovely mouth and pouty lips. But all he could do for now was lay and enjoy.

April after about 15 minutes of licking, sucking and kissing got off the bed and got a towel and some baby oil. She sat back down and wiped off the saliva off of Kellys feet. The towel rubbing on Kellys soft soles was unbearable for Kelly. April saw Kellys body shudder as she rubbed it around her soft soles.

April now told Kelly she was going to soften up he soles a little more before the tickling began and with that she began pouring the baby oil over the pink soles. She told Kelly she would have to rub in the oil to make her feet even more sensitive. April almost started to use her hands to rub in the oil but stopped and eyed the finger nail scrub brush . She picked it up and held it a few inches above Kellys sole.
Now this might tickle just a little as I scrub in the oil was all she said.

Part 7

April placed the fingernail scrub brush on Kellys sensitive bare soles and began to lightly scrub in small semi circles. Rubbing in the baby oil and driving Kelly insane in the process. There was not a thing Kelly could do but scream and laugh into her thick sock gag. Bobby felt bad for her since knew how much that dam scrub brush tickled. But, at least it was not his soles that were getting tortured. Round and round April scrubbed the soft pink soles of Kellys feet. She did not leave the smallest area untouched. The heels, the arches, the ball of the foot, the toes one by one were scrubbed with the torturous brush and sthe smooth oil. April tormented Kelly by singing scrub a dubb dubb three men in a tub over and over as she scrubbed Kellys soles. The feeling and sensations were unbearable for poor Kelly but all she could do was endure it.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity but was only about 10 minutes. Amy stopped the maddness. "There that should tenderize your soles a little and make them all the more ticklish Kelly" was all she said before she began to once again spider rake her sharp finger nails over the smooth oiled soles. Kelly almost jumped off the bed when the fingernails touched her sensitive soles. Amy laughed and continued to spider rake her soles slowly moving up and down the soles. With the sole pointing up to the ceiling in the hogtie position it was so easy and comfortable to torture them. Tickle, Tickle tickle you nasty little girl Amy teased Kelly. I hope you can endure what I am going to do to you, she said. Kelly was sweating and panting from the heavy tickling on her soles and would do anything to get Amy to stop but in her position she could not even beg. Amy saw that poor Bobby was hard as a rock under the blubbering mess of what was once Kelly. She announced to Bobby that he should not be enjoying Kellys plight so much and for that he was going to be punished.

Of course Amy always believed in an eye for an eye so for Bobbies punishment since the violation involved his penis his punishment would be on his penis.
Stopping for a few seconds from tickling Kellys soles she hopped off the bed and picked up a huge bulk mailing rubber band that was lying on Brandys desk. She jumped back on the bed and using both hands she quicked wrapped the thick rubber band around Bobbys shaft from the bottom to the tip. His entire rigid shaft was incased in the rubber band.
Bobby felt his penis getting wrapped in something but he could not feel what it was. He felt the entire shaft being covered and knew he was in trouble.

Amy told Bobby to prepare himself for some harsh punishments as she was about to begin to disipline him. With that she decided to tickle Kellys feet with one hand and torture Bobby with the other. Using her right hand she reached down and grapped one of the rubber band loops wrapped around Bobbys shaft and pulled it back about 2 inches from the shaft. Holding it in her finger nails she said to Bobby " Prepare to scream" and with that let the rubber band snap back to its original position. CRACK the rubber slammed into Bobbys sensitive rigid penis shaft and the howl that came out of Bobby would have brought down the roof had he not been gagged.
Amy laughted as Bobby screamed in pain. With her left hand she continued to spider tickle Kelly. One screaming in pain and one screaming in laughter, what more could you ask for Amy thought.
She reached down again and grabbed another band that was nearer the tip of Bobbys penis and pulled back about 3 inches this time. Bobby could feel the band move and cringed as he knew what pain was coming. AMy shouted here comes #2 Bobby boy and with that another huge CRACK was heard and another howl emitted from Bobby. Bobbys penis was beginning to become more flacid from the painful snaps but it still remained rigid. AMy saw the slight softening of his shaft and with her fingernails started to tickle his balls with her right hand to reestablish his erect stance.
Poor Kelly did not know what was going on she was in her own maddness. AMy was still tickling and tickling her poor bare feet and it was all Kelly could do to get her breath.
Kelly reached over on the bed and retreived the electric toothbrush and turned it on. She hovered it just above Kellys soles and said to Kelly, I think this might get you laughing a little more Kelly dear and with that she placed the spinning bristles right below the big toe on Kellys left sole. Kelly screamed and howled in laughter at the new sensation. Bobby cringed as he felt his balls being tickled and penis begin to reassert itself. When AMy saw that Bobbys penis had once again become erect she reached down and grabbed another band this time one that was right over the fulmer gland and pulled back as far as she could and released the rubber band with a climatic SNAP. IF Kellys weight and the bonds that held Bobby to the bed were not present Bobby would have hit the roof with the arch he made on the bed from the pain. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he screamed over and over into the dirty sock AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH his eyes teared up and if he could he would have begged amy to stop. Before he could stop screaming and before his cock would become flacid AMy reached down and pulled the exact same band back again just as far and let it rip. CRACK!!!! the unforgiving rubber snapped in the exact same spot as before. Bobby immediately passed out from the pain.

PArt 8

AMy smiled as poor Bobby passed out from the intense pain of the rubber band snap. Bobbies poor penis had endured a hell of a lot of torture over the last couple of days and Amy was sure that Brandy when she got home from work would put his poor penis in a lot more pain. AMy would be sure to tell her that Bobbie had begged her to let him cum while she was at work and for that Brandy would torture Bobbie all night. It was already 2:00 PM in the afternoon so within the next 4 hours AMy would have to finish her playing with Bobby and Kelly . The morning had gone by fast and adding Kelly to the torments was even more fun. Amy decided it was time for Kelly to learn how to properly please a woman.

Amy was surprised earlier at Kellys eagerness to kiss her since she knew that Kelly was neither bi-sexual or a lesbian. But it seemed now that Kelly was breaking out of her shell and Amy was more then willing to let Kelly experience female on female sexual gratification.

Amy untied Kellys wrists from the corners of the bed posts but left her ankles and knees tied and in a hog tie position. She then retied Kellys wrists behind her back and then tied her elbows as tight together as she could pull them. Kelly was now in a painful and strict hog tie. She lay Kelly next to Bobby on the bed and told Kelly that she would soon have that nasty gag removed from her mouth. As a reward she was going to get to eat her first piece of pussy. She would be taught to lick a woman to climax in a slow and teasing way. Since Amy knew this would take a good hour to train Kelly Amy decided to keep poor Bobbie occupied while she enjoyed a good oral massage of her love box. She got up off the bed and retreived a q-tip and a tube of Deep Heating rub from the Bathroom.

With Bobby still passed out she squezzed out a generious amount of the white paste into her palm and slowly massaged the ointment into Bobbies balls and penis shaft. She reapplied the ointment into her palm 4 times to make sure his entire penis and balls were coated. Finally she squezzed a small amount onto the tip of the q-tip and then holding Bobbies cock in one hand she slowly inserted the q-tip into Bobbies already raw uthera tube. She pushed the q-tip in and out of his uthera a good 4 inches into the tube. After about 8 rythmic pumps of the q-tip she removed it and reapplied more ointment. The q-tip was then re inserted and pumped up and down again to liberally coat the walls of Bobbies raw uthera tube. This re-application was done 4 times before Amy was satisfied that she had coated his tube to her satisfaction.

Now for the fun to begin Amy thought. With that she broke open another ammonia capsule and held it under Bobbies nose. He immediately came to and immediately felt his balls, penis and utheral tube on fire. The pain he felt was overwhelming and he almost passed out again as he screamed and screamed into Kellys dirty tube sock gag.

The ointment has already began to work and would continue to work for about 30 minutes before needing to be reapplied. April hoped that she could time an orgasm right around the 30 minute mark so she could stop and re- apply more ointment to Bobbies cock. She hoped to do this at least 4 times over the next 2 hours and be sexually gratified by Kelly as Bobby suffered in intense pain.

Bobby screamed and screamed but hardly a sound came out of his stuffed mouth. He had never felt such pain. His entire reproductive system seemed to be on fire. Every nerve ending in his cock was burning from the ointment that had been rubbed into it. The worst part of it was the heat was constant and unending. There was no break to the pain it was constant. He thrashed and screamed but he could not break his bindings and was forced to lay there and endure the pain. If he did not have the thick blindfold on he would have seen AMy sitting next to him on the bed grinning at his perdicament.

As Bobby withered in pain, AMy sat in front of Kelly and told her she was to now begin to worship her moist **** with her tongue. She was expected to slowly arouse her and bring her to a climax within 30 minutes. If she got Amy to cum before 30 minutes she was to continue on and see if she could do it a second or third time. She expected Kelly to get her tongue strengthen to the point where she could perform oral sex on a woman for over an hour and not get tired.

With proper instructions given Amy lifted Kellys head and slid her face up and into her awaiting lips that were already dripping with anticipation. Kelly began to eagerly lick and suck on the outer rim of her lips immediately causing Amy to throw her head back and begin moaning. It appeared, AMy thought, that Kelly had done this before as her tongue danced and darted like a professional. Hitting just the right spots and spending just the right amount of time in the hot spots. AMy was quickly brought to multiple orgasms by the expert tongue of Kelly and had 4 orgasms before the 30 minutes were up. Panting and sweating profusely Amy told Kelly she could take a break while she re-lubed Bobby up.

Poor Bobbie had just started to feel some slight relief from the unbearable heat as it started to subside just a little as it wore off but it was still painfull. He screamed when he heard AMy tell Kelly that it was time to re-apply more ointment onto his now extremely sensitive penis. He could not bear having anymore ointment applied to him he just could not. HE screamed and Begged PLEASE NO< PLEASE NO into his gag but only muffled sounds came out.
What was that AMy said as she heard Bobby trying to say something. Are you telling me its time for more Bobby! IS that what you want? Do you want me to reapply another coating? NO NO NO!!!! Bobbie tried to scream. But nothing came out, he shook his head from side to side trying to get Amy to see he could take no more. Amy just smiled and said well Bobby if more ointment is what you want then more ointment is what ole Bobby will get.

Being the demon that she was Amy thought of a wonderful idea. She would continue to massage Bobbies cock as she applied the ointment getting him to cum. AFter he came she would then insert the q tip covered with deep heating rub into his shaft. Bobby was surprised to feel a lighter touch on his cock shaft this time. He could feel the now cold paste being rubbed into his cock but Amy's touch was more rythmic and directed at his underside more this time. He could not believe he was being turned on by her rubbings and felt the building up of the urge to ejaculate. God no he thought! She is going to try to make me ejaculate and then put that dam ointment into my uthera. HE had to concentrate on not cumming. She could not make him cum, could she?

Bobby tried as he may but the skilled Amy began to rub her thumbs in directly under his helmet as she stroked up and down and after about a couple of minutes it was all that Bobbie could take. He shot a load out that almost hit AMy in the face and she kept stroking him. His head immediately became even more sensitive and the burning had already started. It was more then he could take and once again Bobby thankfully faded out into blackness once more.

PART 9

When Brandy returned home from her long day at work teaching aerobics she found Amy and Kelly in the kitchen eating dinner. Kelly looked a mess and Brandy asked what the hell happened here today. Amy just smiled and said that Kelly got a taste of what is felt like to be a submissive today.

Brandy looked at Kelly who just looked down and kept eating her food. Brandy asked how slave boy Bobbie was. Amy spoke and said he was still up in Brandies Bedroom all tied up and gagged. Amy told Brandy that he was trained throughout the day and had so far had nothing to eat but had been given refreshments throughout the day.

I don't want to know what you did to him today, Brandy stated, I told you when I left you could do with him as you wished so I am confident he spend a day in hell with you two. Kelly never said a word but just kept her head down and eat slowly.

Well Brandy said I guess Bobbie boy has to eat something today lets see what we have in the fridge to feed him. Brady was shocked to see most of the food was gone, eaten by the two pigs at the table. Amy said that Brandy needed to get some milk because the gallon that was in the fridge was spoiled. Brandy opened it and took a whif and sure enough it had gone bad. With nothing else in the fridge Brandy decided that Bobby would get cold oatmeal soaked in the spoiled milk for dinner. Yuck! Brandy thought but it was what the slave deserved. Brandy got a large serving bowl and but oatmeal in it and poured in the bad milk. She carried the bowl to her bedroom and saw Bobbie still naked, tied spread eagle on her bed face up. The dirty sock was still in his mouth and he was blindfolded.

Brandy gave Bobbies foot a scrape of her finger nail as she sat on the bed and Bobby jerked from the sensation. Did you have a fun day Bobbie boy? I bet you did. I am sure the girls had a lot of fun with you today and don't think that your day is anywhere near being over.

Unfortunately I have to feed you sometime so you will get a short meal break to regain your strength for tonights fun activities. I have decided that you will not get to eat your meals as a normal human being would. Since you are a worthless piece of dirt you will eat like one. Tonight and from now on you will take all your meals by licking your food off the soles of my sweaty, stinking feet. I have been working all day teaching aerobics in these thick athletic socks and my feet are ripe with foot sweat and stink.

With that Brandy removed Bobbies Blindfold and showed him the bowl of oatmeal that he would be licking off of Brandies soles. Bobby hated oatmeal but he was starving. He would have eaten anything right then and would have licked it off any surface. Brandy told Bobbie she was going to remove his gag but that as always he was not to utter a word unless asked to speak. He already knew the punishment for speaking out so Bobbie nodded that he understood. Brandy untied the nylon stocking that held in Kellys tube sock in his mouth and then pulled out the toe ends that were stuffed in his mouth. The sock was saturated with Bobbies saliva and Bobby was glad to be able to once again use his jaw muscles. Having your mouth forced open for such a long period of time is very uncomfortable he thought.

I am going to sit above your head on the bed railing and soak my bare feet in the bowl of oatmeal. You will get the pleasure of licking the oatmeal off my sweaty soles. You will do this until the entire bowl is empty. For your liquid refreshments you will get to drink the balance of the milk left in the bowl.

With that Brandy put the bowl of oatmeal by Bobbies head and climbed up on the bed rail. She sat down and place both of her size 8 sneaker encased soles on either side of his face. She unlaced one sneaker and pulled off the shoe. The smell that Bobbie got when the sweaty sock was released from its leather confines of the sneaker was overwhelming. I bet that smells good down there Bobbie, Brandy said from above. Why dont I let you get a good whiff of it before you eat. Sort of like sniffing a fine wine before drinking it. With that she placed her sweaty size 8 socked sole on his face and told Bobby to breath only through his nose. Bobby sucked in some air and he almost puked the smell was so bad. Now you know what my feet smell like after a full day at the gym. The smell was terrible and the bottoms of Brandys feet were not white but a brownish yellow from the sweat and being in those nasty sneakers all day. The socks were drenched in foot sweat and were very damp on his face.

Now Bobby boy before you eat you need to pay homage to my socks. Kiss the bottoms of my socks all over. I want kisses placed on every square inch of my foot bottoms. Bobby immediately complied even though he did not want to. If you thought the smell was bad the taste of just kissing those sweaty socks was even worse. God they tasted aweful. Brandy smiled as Bobby kissed and kissed the bottom of her foot. After about 2 minutes of sock kissing Brandy stuck the toe end of her foot in Bobbies mouth and told him to bite down on the sock and hold on to it as she pulled off her thick white sock. She let the sock drap down over Bobbies face and Bobbie dared not release the sock from his teeth until Brandy told him to.

Brandy pulled the sock out of Bobbies teeth and stuffed it into her sneaker. She placed her sole into the bowl of oatmeal and covered the sole with oatmeal. She then held her sole over Bobbies face just an inch from his mouth and told him to begin licking his meal from her sole.

JUst when Bobbie thought his day could not get any worse he got a taste of the spoiled milk coating those stinking soles. He gagged and almost lost it as the smell and taste overwhelmed his taste buds and oritory senses. How could she be so cruel he thought.

Do you like the meal I prepared for you Bobbie boy. Answer me now!. Yes Mistress it is delicious, Bobbie lied. Brandy smiled and said I thought you would enjoy it. Don't forget you get to eat the whole bowl.
For the next 20 minutes Bobby licked every inch of Brandys sole, licking between her toes and sucking her toes to get every morsel of oatmeal off. Over and over Brandy would dip her stinking feet in the bowl and have Bobby lick it off. When the bowl was half gone Brandy took off her other sneaker and peeled off her filthy sock and placed it balled up back into her sneaker. She then dipped the fresh sole into the oatmeal and let Bobbie again start to lick. Bobby had started to get use to the taste when the new sole was offered to him. ONce again the smell was at its peak and the foot was drenched in sweat, oatmeal and spoiled milk. God help me he thought. JUst get me through this meal. AFter the oatmeal was completely gone Brandy poured the remaining milk into a glass and made Bobby drink it. Bobby was forced to drink almost 10 ounces of spoiled milk. It was aweful but he had no choice.
I am going to go down stairs to eat my meal now Bobbie and you can lie here and digest your oatmeal. When we return we will be taking you downstairs to the basement for your evening session. I want you in the soundproof basement so I can hear you scream and beg for mercy tonight.

With that Brandy put Bobbies blindfold back on his eyes and as an added treat pulled out one of her stinking socks from her sneakers and shoved the toe end into Bobbies mouth as a gag. The nylon stocking was tightly retied around his head securing the nasty gym sock in his mouth. Enjoy my foot taste while you wait Bobbie Boy.

Brandy retreated to the dining room to eat and plan Bobbies evening in basement hell with her new dommes in training.

Part 10 The tables start to turn.

Amy and Kelly sat eating in the kitchen talking. Brandy had just come home from the gym and as always starting bitching about Amy and Kelly eating all the food. Amy was getting tired of Brandys constant bitching and whining. Yes she had turned Kelly and her on to domination and training of men but just who did she think she was. She had gotten rich off of poor Bobby by making him sign over all his assets to her and now she thought her shit did not stink anymore.

Amy told Brandy she had a plan. While Brandy is upstairs feeding Bobbie off her soles lets make a pact together to overthrow her and take control of all of the money she took off of poor Bobby. We could take her down into the basement drugged and strap her down and torture her until she tells us where all the money is. If its in a safe we make her tell us the combination, if its in a bank account we get the pin number and bank card and make whatever withdrawals we wanted.

Kelly who is normally the more timid of the two said it would be tougher then you think Amy. Brandy would never just tell us and we would have to interrogate her for hours with torture until she talked. Even then I doubt she would give it up. She would rather suffer then tell us. Well there is only one way to find out Kelly my dear. Suffer she will and she will tell us all we want to know. Then she will be our slave along with Bobby boy and they both will serve our every need and desire, 24/7. Kelly who did get off being a dominant female was excited but still reserved in trying to overthrow the athletic Brandy. Kelly was always too scared to be too dominant and let her real self out because she was always afraid of retrobution from the person she was dominating. She did not like being tortured and teased and just the little torment that Amy had earlier dished out on her was too much for her.

AMy said in a loud voice to Kelly, look bitch this will be our only chance to get her good and get her money. Either you are with me or you are not. What's it gonna be??? Kelly did not like Amy being angry with her and quickly agreed to the capture and interrogation of Brandy. At least she would be able to share in the wealth and get to torture a male and female in the deal.

Brandy came down stairs with her empty cereal bowl and told the girls that Bobby was getting real good at using his tongue. He hated the taste of the spoiled milk combined with my stinking foot sweat but neverthe less he licked every morsel off my feet, she said.

AMy told Brandy to sit down and finish off the food that Kelly and she had already started eating. Amy said it was wrong for them to be so unconsiderate and not have a hot meal waiting for the queen bee when she came home. Well thats more like it Brandy said as she sat down to eat. Amy handed her a glass of wine that she had just doctored up with knock out pills before Brandy decended the stairs.

Amy and Kelly toasted Brandy to their friendship and their future and Brandy drank up. It took about 3 minutes for the drug to work on Brandy and she felt the room spinning. Amy sat across from her smiling and ask is there anything wrong Brandy dear? Brandy could not even open her mouth to answer as the room started going black and her head plopped down on the table.

With Amy under her arms and Kelly holding her ankles they carried the limp body of Brandy down the stairs into the damp soundproof basement. This is where Brandy would be spending the next hours or days, whatever it took to break her. Amy told Kelly to strip Brandy naked while she gathered the necessary toys she would need to extract the information they would need to get access to the cash treasure.

AFter Kelly stripped Brandy down to her birthday suit they carried her over to a bondage device that looked like a leather table bend in the center to form an upside down u shape. Brandys was pressed up to one side of the table face down. Her waist was strapped to the table with a leather strap. Her ankles were pulled to the corners of the table and strapped down with heavy leather medical straps. This left Brandys legs streatched about 4 feet apart at the ankles. Brandy was bent over the table at her waist. The center part of the table contained a large hole where the victims waist laid. This allowed easy access to the groin area of the victim from underneath the table. The table also contained 3 more holes near the top that were adjustable based on the height of the victim. These were for the breasts and face. Amy adjusted the table levers until Brandys two size double D were dangling through the holes and her face was placed into the third hole. Another leather strap was place across the back of her head securing her face into the table. Finally her wrists were also cuffed to the opposit ends of the top of the table again in thick leather medical straps. Amy stood back and admired her and Kellys work. Brandy was very securly strapped to the leather table, totally naked with all her most sensitive areas VERY exposed.

Now Kelly dear before we wake our sleeping princess lets get her prepped a little more. I found in one of Brandys cabinets a vile of nerve enhancer that she must have gotten Josey to steal from the hospital. Josey was another softball team member who was a registered nurse at the local hospital. She worked in the section that specialized in treating deadened nerves of burn victims and stroke victims. The formula they were developing enhanced the nerve endings of a small area that it was injected into. From what Amy understood the chemical lasted about 12 hours and effectively tripled the normal nerve sensitivity in a persons body. Brandy thought if this worked on patients who's nerves were deadened it would really enhance the nerve endings of someone with normal nerve endings.

AMy took the vile and a syringe and injected a liberal dose directly into each sole of Brandy's foot. AMy thought the Brandy was already extremely ticklish on her feet but with this chemical she would be off the charts with super sensitive soles. Another injection was made directly into her clitoris to super stimulate that nub and also two more were made into each nipple. With the drugs taking effect Amy told Kelly to break open an ammonia capsule under Brandys nose.

Brandy awoke with a sneeze and a cough but soon found she could not move an inch. She quickly realized from the position she was in and hole her face was stuck in that she was in one of her own bondage devices. She could not see anyone around but quickly noticed a pair of athletic sneakers walking up to the side of the table.

Welcome back from dream land Brandy dear, Amy stated from above the table. Kelly and I have decided that you should not be the sole beneficiary of poor Bobbies money. Since you gathered his money by torturing him into signing over all his assets we felt it would be only just desserts for you to endure the same wrath. We will require you to tell us where all the money you stole from Bobbie is and how to access it. IF you comply quickly we might even be willing to share some of it with you, if you don't want to tell us well lets say that your life as you know it will soon be over. You will endure torments you only dreamed of inflicting on others. I have already taken the honor of going through your entire inventory of bondage and torture tools and as you already know Brandy you have some evil things here.

You Bitch, Brandy screamed, let me loose now and I might let you live to see another day. Don't even think I will comply in anyway shape or form for you. YOu may have me now but I will get loose and then you will suffer the consequences. Kelly squirmed at this statement but Amy spoke sternly. Threaten as you may Brandy but unless you tell us now what we want to know we will break you and make you into a submissive little girl. You can talk big now but in a few hours or a day or so, whatever it takes we WILL BREAK YOU!

Now lets begin. I want to know where all of Bobbies money is and how to get at it. What is your answer?

Fuc# Yo% was all Brandy said.

Ok have it your way my dear. With that Amy retreived a pair of very nasty alligator clamps from the metal cart she had already set up. She opened the clamps and placed one of Brandys perky pink nipples into the vise like teeth. She tightened the screw on the clamp until the teeth were bitting into Brandys enhanced super sensitive nipple. Brandy screamed in pain as the teeth bit into her nipple. She could not believe how much that little clamp hurt. With quick ease Amy retreived the other clamp and quickly secured Brandys other sensitive nipple. The pain doubled as two sets of teeth now bit into her sensitive nipples. AAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Brandy screamed.

Does that hurt Brandy dear. It should, oh I should tell you that Kelly and I found your cabinet where you keep some of your viles of drugs. We found your nerve enhancement drug and injected some into the tips of your nipples. That is why your poor titties are hurting so much more then they normally would.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH Brandy kept screaming.

Should we stop now or do you wish us to continue to other areas of your body? AAAAAAAA FUC$ AAAAAAAAAAHAHHA YOU! Brandy screamed.

Ok then, Kelly lets begin to see how ticklish this drug makes your nerves. With that Kelly picked up two makeup brushes with thick soft bristles and sat herself directly underneath Brandys exposed clitty and vagina. Amy brought a chair over to the bottom of the table and sat directly below Brandys soft, smooth pink soles. She looked at her freshly manicured sharp finger nails and thought " God this is going to drive her crazy" Brandy dear we also injected your clitty and the soles of your feet with the drug so your normal ticklishness is going to be tripled now. I hope you are ready for tickle hell.

With that AMy began to lightly scrap the soles of Brandy's soles and Kelly using both brushes began to lightly tickle Brandys clit and vaginal lips.

PART 11 :yowzer:

When Brandy felt the finger nails of Amy start to scrap her supersensitive soles she laughed as loud as her lungs would let her. The feeling was very intense and she could not believe how bad it tickles. Amy was only using one index finger on each sole but was tracing that dam finger over every inch of her soft pink soles. No area got left out. Round and round, up and down the finger nail tickled and tickles non stop. ON top of that Kelly was softly twirling the two make up brushes over Brandys sexual organs. Brandy wanted to scream and groan at the same time. It was unbearably ticklish but also very sexually stimulating. She was pushed to the edge of insanity very quickly as the double assualt of Kelly and Amy relentlessly kept up. Kelly seemed to anticipate when Brandy was getting too excited from the soft brushes and would slow down or lighten the touch just enough to keep Brandy wanting it harder and faster. Just a little more to allow her to release all that sexual tension that was building up more and more. OH GOD PLEASE STOP Brandy screamed. Amy just smiled and said you know what you have to do to make it stop honey. Tell me what I want to know and I will let Kelly give you the most explosive orgasm you have ever felt. I know you want it Brandy, you can't hold out much longer dear, why don't you make it easy on yourself and let Kelly give you some pleasure.
Brandy was going insane. Between the tickling of her soles and the teasing of her sex she was in an overwhelming sense of sexual joy and tickling torment. NO she could hold out she thought. SHe would not give Amy the pleasure of breaking her. Brandy, SCREAMED OUT! YOU BETTER LET ME GO NOW BITCH OR YOU WILL REGRET WHAT I DO TO YOU WHEN YOU FINALLY DO!

Amy laughed and said Let you go, who ever said I would let you go? You WILL TELL me your financial information and YOU WILL BE BROKEN.

With that AMy began to use all 4 of her fingers on each sole instead of the methodical stroking of the one finger nail. Now Brandy was really in tickle hell. 8 well manicured nails scraping over every inch of her tender, drug induced soles, AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Brandy laughed and screamed. PLE AHAHAHAHHA ASE! SHAHAHAHHATOP!
Amy nodded to Kelly who as instructed put down the makeup brush she was using on Kellys Vaginal lips and picked up a very nasty looking nubbed vibrator. The shaft of the vibrator was shaped like a penis and contained thick rubber balls pertruding around the shaft and tip. The vibrator was not battery operated but electrical for additional power and never ending strength. The tip of the vibrator was placed at her opening and turned on low. The buzzing of the vibrator now tormented Brandy even more then the brush. KElly placed the brush directly on the tip of her clit nub and twirled and stroked. At the same time she started to slowly push in the dildo vibrator just a bit and slowly pull it out. In and out very slowly with the vibrating nubs stimulating the lips and vaginal walls of Brandy.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA OH MY GOD STOP AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
PLEA AHAHHAAH SE!
Amy laughed and laughed at poor Brandys plight. How does that feel now Ms. Brandy? Your not so howdy towdy now are you! What's a matter sweetheart can't you take a little stimulation!

AHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA Brandy could not think straight, her world was spinning, the sensations were overwhelming. IF she could only cum. PLEASE LET ME CUM, she screamed. Brandy was panting and huffing like a girl who just ran a mile at top speed. Sweat dropped off her glistening body as she was tortured.
Amy began to press harder on her soles and move her fingers faster, Kelly pushed the dildo just a little further in each time. In and out, vibrating all about.
All at once Kelly turned the vibrator to high and pushed it all the way in and held it there directly against Brandy's G Spot.

AHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH was the last scream that emitted from Brandys mouth before she passed out.

PART 12 :feets:

Amy did not let Brandy rest very long. She quickly broke open a vile of ammonia and held it under Brandys nose. Coughing an chokeing Brandy awakened to the hell she was in. The vibrator was still in her and on high and she could feel her oversensitized pussy cumming faster then she could keep count. Amy, instead of going back to Brandys soles picked up an electric tooth brush and applied and a bottle of baby oil. She poured a small amount of the oil on Brandys clitty and pulled back the skin to expose the ultra sensitive nub. You are going to love this Brandy dear she stated as she turned on the sonic bristles. The scrubbing and vibrating action on Brandys nub was way too much for her, she felt she was really going insane from the sensations. Kelly pumped and pumped the dildo in and out of Brandy and Amy just covered every inch of her nub, round and round the bristles spun. Oragasm after orgasm came over Brandy, it was pleasurable but unbearable at the same time. 2 or 3 would have been great but dozens of forced orgasms was pushing her over the limit.

Tell me the account numbers and pin numbers of your accounts or it will get worse for you Brandy dear. We will keep this up on you all day and night if we have to. I will inject your body with steroids to keep you awake and alive while torturing your nerve endings constantly. Talk or else.

Brandy could not hold out. She could not believe that a toothbrush and a dildo were instruments that would break her. She had always thought she would be so tough if she were ever tortured but this was unbearable. No woman or man could go through this and not break.

AMy knew she was close to breaking. She could not believe that in a few hours she had reduced such a dominate woman to putty in her hands. Her body was quivering and shaking like someone had ran electric current through it but all that was being done to her was stimulation by two instruments.

Amy shouted loud to Brandy so she could hear over the orgasmic screams and animalistic sounds that were emminating from her mouth.

One more chance Brandy, Tell me now or you will endure another 1 hour straight before I give you a chance to tell me. Talk or suffer!

Brandy screamed and screamed as orgasm after orgasm poured over her body. Her heart felt like it would explode from the excitement. She could not reply to Amy even though she wanted to. AAAHHHHHAAAHAHAHHAAHHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHA She screamed and screamed. Her body shook and quivered from the orgasms. Her juices were flowing freely out of her and poured over Kellys dildo and hand.

Alright Bitch, Amy screamed you don't want to tell me then you will suffer even more. With that she told Kelly to hold the tooth brush directly on Brandys nub while keeping the dildo fully inserted into her. Amy stripped off her panties and turned them inside out. She balled up the crouch area of her panties and inserted them directly into Brandys mouth. Putting the crotch area of the cotton directly on Brandys tongue. She tied in the garment with one of the nylon stockings left on the card. With Brandy now effectly gagged Amy went to the cart and picked up another syringe of the nerve enhancing drug. She went directly over to Kelly and told her to stop with the tooth brush. AMy pinched the nub of Brandys clitty exposing it outward and inserted the needle with the drug directly into the nub.
Brandy screamed as the needle punctured her sensitive nub and could not believe how much it hurt.

The drug quickly took its effect on the already nerved enhanced nub. AMy pulled back the outer skin as far back from the nub as she could and placed her mouth directly over the nub. She sucked with all her might further pulling the nub from its hood covering, alternating between sucking the nub outward and running her tongue back an forth across the tip of the nub, Amy assulted Brandys sex like it had never been before.

Brandy screamed into the moist panties as she was pushed further into sexual bliss and torment.

Amy upon the instructions of Brandy began to push her thumb slowly into Brandys anus and slowly, rythmically tease the outer walls of her anus while keeping the dildo pushed directly against her vaginal wall at the high level.

It was too much for Brandy, she was ready to talk, she would tell AMy anything she wanted, anything just stop this insanity, oh god please help me she thought I cannot take anymore, please. The room started to spin and she heard a loud ringing in her ears.

BRANDY!, BRANDY! Wake up honey!
Brandy opened her eyes and looked over on the bed, it was Bobby her boyfriend. Brandy! Are you alright? You must have had a nightmare cause you are in a cold sweat and were screaming. Are you ok?

Brandy could not believe it, it had all been a dream. She was back at the begining of her dream. Bobby was her boyfriend and everything was alright.

Bobby got up to get ready for work and said, I am gonna stop by that fantasy shop on the way from home tonight and pick up a few of those toys we were talking about last night. You seemed so eager last night to step up our relationship.

SEE YOU TONIGHT HONEY< THE END or is it the BEGINNING?

Hope you all liked it! Lori! :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Last edited:
Wow, I'm stunned yet slightly turned on

No sex or masturbation, and they say smoking is hard to quit!!!

I give any guy props, for chosing to live this lifestyle!

Fine new beginning, Lori. I look forward to the rest of this continuation. :D

at your mercy..

Lori

It would be just great (but frightening, you are evil, arent you?) to be bound helpless at your mercy...

Great story!

diego

Thank you,Lori!

It`s great to see you back,Lori! As before, this is a fantastic story,and I can`t wait to see more. You are absolutely merciless,and if you ever desire to take a slave,be sure to let me know! :bowing: :whip:

Oh, poor Bobby, I just read part 2. :eek: Very intense, great story, it made me cringe for him. :D

What a great story!

Lori,this is a fantastic story! You have an amazing ability and imagination! I`m definitely looking forward to future installments,and I can`t wait to see Brandy`s punishment for Bobby! The use of the sound was a pleasant surprise,although I`m sure Bobby might not see it as such! :shock:

Keep up the great work! :happyfloa

Ohh my god, this is just what my fantasy is about. Thanks Lori, I now go and recuperate.

damn that Brandy is one sadistic individual..i didn't quite understand the sound aspect, but fantastic story..poor Bobby, to be at the total mercy of Brandy..she sure learned quickly how to become a Domme..

PART 3 added

Hope you like this latest installment
milagros317 said:
Oh, poor Bobby, I just read part 2. :eek: Very intense, great story, it made me cringe for him. :D

Wow!!!

Lori,this is just a fantastic story! I love how Bobby is tormented and tortured,by the diabolical girlfriend,Brandy.I don`t know how he can take it,but I can`t wait to see what else Brandy has in store for him! Keep up the great work,Lori! :cuddle: :smilelove

I love the double sweaty sock gag in part 3. :D
The shocks via the sound are really scary. :eek: I wonder how much Bobby can take.

Just added part 4

milagros317 said:
I love the double sweaty sock gag in part 3. :D
The shocks via the sound are really scary. :eek: I wonder how much Bobby can take.

Oh my!!!

Lori,this is a wonderful story,and it just keeps getting better and better!I can`t wait to see what April and Kellie have in store for Bobby! :devil2: Tickling and forced oral is a great start!By the way,I did enjoy the electrical play-it was a nice addition to the story,I thought.Keep up the great work! :cool2:

I love the forced oral sex while being tickled. :devil:
Great story, Lori, I'll be happy to see part 5. :D

Lori...this story is awesome and I can only wait for part 5.....but I am sure 6-7 and 8 will be amazing as well!!!!!!
Thank you.

Could you stand it????
Just finished part 5 :xpeepsofa
Ikketicklee said:
Lori, isn't there a chance that we could somehow meet each other haha

damn just read the additional chapters..you are a talented writer, with a sadistic streak in your characters..wonder what will happen to Bobby next?

Part 5 was fantastic, Lori. :D I can't wait to see what happens to Bobby next.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back