• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King Rajee's Dungeon Part 1/6 (Amy Smart)

I wrote this for Rajee, because he is always doing cool stuff for me, and alot of other people on the forum. This chapter may seem a little laxed, but thats because I don't want to through everything in at once. I want to build the intensity for each "Bride" as the story goes along. I hope you all enjoy it, especial Rajee.

King Rajee’s Dungeon
By SlaverTickler
Starring Amy Smart, Jennifer Aniston Jessica Alba, Kristin Kreuk, Kelly Rippa, and Sandra Bullock,

Prologue

In the day of old, in the mountain kingdom of Zing, there stood a beautiful castle, the castle of king Rajee. History reports that her was a merciful ruler. A man of great integrity an respect for all creatures. It has often been said that the victors write history, and so it was with Rajee, for he was not so merciful, as the book would tell you. It was during the third year as King, during the war with the kingdom of Blue Dawn, that Rajee discovered that one of his wives was in fact a spy. However his majesty had know way of knowing witch of the 6 it could be. This of course meant he would have to send for the Royal interrogator, and have the truth forced from the traitors lovely lips.

“Kim Li” said the king as the interrogator entered the room, “I have a problem, and I need you to sort it out for me.”

“Of course my king, what can I do for you?” he asked.

Kim Li was a tall thin man from the far east. His mother was brought to the land of Zing when Rajee’s father was king, and the two grew up together. Ironically enough Kim’s mother Jade had worked for Rajee’s father as an interrogator as well, and had passed on her knowledge to her son when he was old enough to succeed her. Now the two young men were close friends and the King depended greatly on Kim’s skills to maintain security for his kingdom and it’s people.

“I have recently learned of a spy amongst us, however I am conflicted about how to reveal her?” said the King.

“Are you certain the spy is a woman?” asked Kim, “Who is she?”

“I’m not sure, all I know is that it is one of my wives.” said the king sadly, “One of my beloved consorts is a spy for the reached Blue Dawn Empire!” he said, allowing his emotions to get away from him, “I am sorry my old friend, but those bastard bring out such rage in me.”

“As they do me your majesty, remember they aided the Khans when they took over much of the far east, forcing my family out of there homes.” replied Kim, “I will take what ever step necessary to reveal this traitor to the realm.”

“But you see that is just the problem.” said the king, “I have 6 wives, and no way of telling who may be the trader.” he added, sadness in his face, “I would hate too see the innocent 5 harmed because of a wretched whore who hides among them.”

“I see, well I do know of a method that is guaranteed to break the harlot who betrays you, but it will take longer to acquire a confession, but it will not harm them.” replied the interrogator.

“Excellent!” said the king, “What is this method you speak of.”

“Perhaps it would be best if you were to observe the interrogation first hand my liege, it may prove to be very entertaining for you.”

“Yes of course, as long an they won’t be beaten or burned or anything like that.” said the king sternly

“Of course not, you wish them to be encouraged with out brute force, then so it shall be.” he replied.

Chapter One: Queen Amy of the Smart

A few day later, in the dungeon of Rajee’s castle, the king sat upon his throne, witch had been brought there by several large servants. Looking down he could see Li and a young woman, whom he knew as his assistant, but not her name. Like Kim Li she was from the far east as well, and if memories served she had arrived shortly after the interrogator and his mother. Soon there came a rattling of chains, and the King turned his gaze to his left. The man’s heart sank as he watched his 6 brides walk into the torture chamber, there arms bound behind thier back, and there ankles shackled together. Leather collars adorned there lovely necks, and short lenghts chains bound the collar to each other. Suddenly the King took notice of something he had not expected, each of the 6 Queens has been stripped bare, exposed to all of his guards and any servants present.

“Kim!” screamed the king, “This is an outrage, how dare you humiliate my wives in such a matter.” he added, his anger growing, “The 5 innocent women should not have to suffer such shame simply because of the one that is a traitor.”

“Please forgive me my king, but it can not be helped, for my method to work I must have full access to there most sensitive areas.” explained Kim, “If you I could use another, less ‘humane’ method but…”

“No Kim, you are right, if this is what is necessary to save the Kingdome then I grant you some liberties.” replied the king, “It just saddens me that the innocent must suffer for the actions of the vile.”

“As do we all, my King.” said Kim, “But I a sure you we will all be better off in the long run.”

The 6 queens had been brought to the dungeon shortly after the King’s conversation with his interrogator, and had been stripped of there clothing and given the thongs they now wore. The beauties were then told to draw straws, none knowing why. The group couldn’t even believe that there husband had ordered such thing to be done to them. However looking up at him on his thrown, as he watched Amy being led to the wrack in the center of the chamber they new he, in fact had.

The cute one, as she was often called, Amy (Smart) was the most resent of the Kings brides, and the one he personally suspected most. It was only a few months after he wed the young woman that the attacks from the Blue Dawn began. I could of course be coincidence, but Kingdoms had fallen because more then once because kings had believed something to be mere coincidence. No Rajee could not take the chance, and unfortunately the innocent would be forced to endure Kim Li’s methods to get to the truth.

“Queen Amy, you have been charged with the offence of Treason and espionage against King Rajee and the people of Zing.” said the young woman, as she assisted Kim, “You will be strapped to this rack and tortured until the truth is spoken by you.” she added, “However if you confess now you can forgo this, and go directly to sentencing, who say you?”

“I have never wronged my husband, nor the people of Zing, and nothing you do can make me say I have.” she said bravely, “Do as you see fit Kim, I bare you know ill will, for it is your duty to do so.”

Amy’s slender body was laid face up on the wrack, and her wrist and ankles were bound. A large man turned a crank at the foot of the plat form, and the ropes began to pull tighter and tighter. Soon Amy was stretched out and helpless, and fear began to grow in her belly. The golden haired beauty looked up at the ceiling, she could feel a since of helplessness wash over her, but she maintained her composure for she was a Queen, not a trader, and knew she could not be broken.

King Rajee watched intently, as his friend pulled out a roll of cloth and placed it upon a counter near the wrack. Rolling it he saw a bizarre array of tools, like none he’d ever seen in a torture chamber before. None of them were bladed, nor were they any sort of blunt club. The one that caught his attention most was a long brightly coloured feather, witch Kim picked up right away.

“Are you the trader” asked Kim.

“No I am not a trader!” replied the helpless queen, “I am loyal to my King and his kingdom.”

Taking the feather, Kim, began to slowly stoke Amy’s arm. The young woman turned her head and stared up at the soft object, and shivered as it caressed her sensitive skin. As legends have it those born true princesses are very sensitive, and Amy (like all Rajee’s brides) was of true royal blood, her bottom lip began to quiver as the feather made it way along her fore arm to the nook of her elbow, causing her to sigh and grunt. The helpless Queen turned her head away, hoping that not looking would block out some of the sensation, and experiment that failed to work. As the bright feather stroked the woman’s fair skinned bicep a chuckle escaped her, the Queens body wiggled, as much as he restrains would allow, and he lips curved up into an involuntary smile.

“Please my liege, I beg you!” pleaded the woman, “I am loyal, I would never betray you or the kingdom.”

Rajee looked at his interrogator, but the man did not return his gaze, however the young assistant did. The King couldn’t help but notice how angelic her features were. She seemed to be tall, and slender, with strong eyes, and Rajee always liked a woman with strength of character as well as beauty. The unspoken flirtation was interrupted with a squeal from his wife. Turning his head, he could see that Kim had brought his feather to bare on the smooth hallows of the Queens underarms, she shuttered and laughed hysterically as the soft edges mercilessly tickled one of her most sensitive areas.

King Rajee turned his head an gazed down at his other wives, taking note of there agitated state. All but one, Sandra, were fidgeting nervously on the bench. As Amy squealed, under Li’s torturous manipulations, the king began to wonder about his Amazonian bride. He had married her long before the war had started, but that didn’t mean that it wasn’t some sort of long term plan. ‘Heavy is the head, and heart, that wears the crown’ thought the king, as he turned back to Amy.

The feather had turned from the bound woman smooth underarms and was now stoking the outer curve of her left breast. Amy gasped and a second outburst of hysterical laughter erupted from her. The young woman through her head from side to side, causing her hair to flail about. The King began to feel an unexpected sense of arousal, he’d never thought watching such a site would excite him so, but it did. He could here Amy’s giggling pleas for mercy as the long , soft, edge of the feather stroked her stiff nipples, and he was enjoying it. Perhaps he would do this every year, or maybe every week.

“Please my husband, have mercy!” exclaimed Amy, as Li’s put down the feathers, “I can’t bare this humiliation,” she squealed with surprise as she felt her tormentor’s fingers press against her bare sides, “Ah-hahahahaha, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… please stop… no more, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t stand it!”

“Confess to you crimes and you will be freed.” said Li’s assistant, “There is no shame it that, confess now, you can not escape.”

“Never, I am no traitor!” scream the Queen.

“Very well.” said the woman with a cruel grin, “You leave us no choice then.”

The man and woman from the far east to position on opposite sides of the rack. The king watched intently as the duo leaned forward and place there lips tightly against either of the woman’s flat belly. Suddenly there was a loud, and some what rude, sound as the forced air out through their mouths. The young Queen bellowed with laughter, and the act was repeated again, and again. A smile cracked the kings stern expression as he watched his brides small, perky, bosoms jiggle ever so slightly.

“Oh my god, oh my god!” screamed the woman as the bizarre act was repeated with out mercy, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha… stop please…. Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more… I-I-I can’t stand it….” and then the golden haired beauty stopped speaking.

The two added the light stoking of the woman lower belly and under arms, and the king looked on in amazement. His bride thrashed about as her tormentors gently caressed upper body, but not a single sound came from her. Latter the king would learn this was called “Silent Laughter” and occurred when the tortured couldn’t draw breath enough to laugh.

“Your Majesty, it is my humble opinion that Queen Amy of the Smart is not the traitor you are looking for.” said Li, turning to face him, “I she was sire she would have confessed, trust me.”

To Be Continued...

It's only going to get better :)

Glad you liked is Rajee, I'm going to try and work on part to (Sandra) over the week end. I'll have the house to myself so when I'm not painting it I'll work on the story :veryhappy

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back