• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephen King's "Rose Red"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
There is a scene a little more than half-way into the second night of the three-night mini-series. Two girls, the younger of which possessing telekinetic powers, are sleeping in a bed together in the haunted house. The younger girl gets out of bed in the middle of the night to investgate ghostly activity, then the older girl questions what's on her mind. Anyway, the older girl coaxes the younger one back in bed, wherein they both crawl under the covers and start a tickle fight. You can't see them tickling each other, but you know what's going on. Lots of squealing and giggling. Fairy decent scene.

I'm not sure of both, but the brunette is Kimberly J. Brown, in her teens, maybe 18 or 19??? She was in a movie last year that got acclaim, a mother-daughter type. She previously was in the soap Guiding Light as Mara. Reva's daughter. In one scene, about two years ago, the family had a tickle fight in bed. During the scene she's getting it real good in the ribs and the feet by her parents and screams out "I hate being tickled!" Just thought I'd share,peace..B.

awwww man i missed it......nice that they had tickling...but mostly i hate missing a stephen king movie..he is one of my favorite authors...i grew up reading his stuff....but i havent read anything of his in a long time...they bright part is they will always rerun his material. :)

Did you hear the news? After his next five books, King is retiring from writing, or at least publishing anything. That's what he says, anyway, but I think I'm inclined to believe him.

he has put out a ton of books. if he does retire i wish him well...i have to laugh at the after 5 books thing because i have a friend who once said "the man puts out books so fast he must be possessed"..so 5 books could mean he can retire in a few months..lol...thanks for the info.

I saw the scene too. it was quick and under the covers but very cute.

King retiring? renny, say it ain't so! even if that were his intention... I doubt he could do it. he has too much going on in that talented/twisted mind of his lol.

Yes, unbelievably, King stated this to the Los Angeles Times just a few days ago.

Apparently he finished his newest, BUICK 8, looked at it, then realized, "Good God! I've already written this story -- Christine!"

He feels he's used all of his resources and he is now starting to recycle. He wants to go out while he's still on top. You know, like Cheers or Seinfeld.

Then again, remember that after IT, King said that was it for horror. No more horror stories, nope, no sir. IT was his final exam, he said. In 1985, he was done.

But, has he written any horror since? Um. . . yup.

So we'll see. He says he'll stop, but maybe what he really means is that he'll just slow down to 2 books a year or something. Good lord, maybe even 1.

- Boom Madder

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back