• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah Begs For Mercy When Her Long Toes Are Tickled!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Leah has long toes.

I mean, really long toes. She calls them "tree toes." In the first clip, she all but uses them to push away the quill feathers and the tiny paintbrushes that I'm using to tickle inbetween her toes. She's kinda gothy -- she lets her nails grow a little, and she likes a blue metallic nail polish. But looks aside, she's seriously ticklish, and you'll know it when I drop the tools for a minute and just tickle the soles of her feet (away from those wiggling toes!) with my fingers! She just goes bonkers! She's got size 8 feet, and every inch of them sends her into a squealing, begging plea for mercy!

If you don't believe me -- go ahead, download the clip. I dare ya!

The first two of Leah's four clips are up at Stuck In The Stocks, and by the end of the second one, Leah is all but begging to be let out -- she's squealing "pleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE!" And there's still two more to go!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Feet are suppose to be cute not scary looking?! Oh my GAWD I'm sorry but those nails are ewww. As a woman who loves to pamper herself head to toe will never show her feet unless they look and feel extra special. Cut your toe nails huh ... then post OR warn us and let us know hey sorry about her toe nails she didn't get around to cutting them today LMFAO

PaddytheTickler said:
Hey dude fuck the rest of them. Better ugly and ticklish than cute and faking it.....
Not in this case dude...

I'll agree that the toenails were a little long for my taste, but she did have a good a laugh---and was obviously pretty ticklish.

i agree, but...

i agree with the toenail thing...

but is there a reason to be such jerks about it?

"Ewwww! yucky!!! I don't LIKE that!... I want a WARNING!"

A sad display of sophomoric internet bravado....

ticklevids said:
i agree with the toenail thing...

but is there a reason to be such jerks about it?

"Ewwww! yucky!!! I don't LIKE that!... I want a WARNING!"

A sad display of sophomoric internet bravado....

Very well said. :)

Yeah, sure her toenails are long, but what's the big deal? It's a good clip, she seems very ticklish, and everything, so don't judge the whole video and what not just because you feel her toenails are too long.

Great clip!!!

...long nails and all.....sure couldn't tell how long they were with those super ticklish feet wiggling like that in the stocks!!!! :feets:

NICE!!!!

Thanks....more!!!!

C'mon, the nails aren't bad (and it's only the big toes)...

First; excellent clip, Knismo!
She has a great response.
Now folks, her nails may be a little long, but they're nothing like these.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but give the lady a break; after all, she seems quite ticklish; that's gotta count for something!

diamondust5150 said:
First; excellent clip, Knismo!
She has a great response.
Now folks, her nails may be a little long, but they're nothing like these.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but give the lady a break; after all, she seems quite ticklish; that's gotta count for something!

Of course it counts for something! She really IS ticklish. I'd look at the feedback here and conclude that she could be a great tickle model if I could get her a pedicure. Simple :manicd:

Thank You!!

:bowing: OMG that's a FANTASTIC clip!!! :bowing:
Her feet are adorable, don't notice the nails,

and what a deliciously ticklish reaction!! :wow:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back