• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Power of Two part 3

anubis111

TMF Regular
Here you go. Its not as good as the last few stories i've posted.

The power of two pt 3

(tickle fight)

Hannah Kate

Soon after being released by the TTT, Hannah went straight to the police. A few days later the grandmaster was arrested and thrown in jail. But little did they know, a new pwersonm came into power in the TTT, someone more evil and ruthless, the grandmasters son. Hannah was attending a party. It was some sort of corporate gathering, held in a ballroom of a five-star hotel. Hannah had attended many of these gatherings before. It was a place for people to network, make business deals under the table. She was here on assignment. Hannah was here looking for someone. She wasn't told who. Her contact knew who to look for, but she was totally unaware of the persons identity. So she politely sipped the champagne, sampled the food, and mingled. She had enough information about the company that she could flit in and out of conversations comfortably. "Having fun?" Hannah spun around. She was face to face with one of the partygoers. The man was alot taller than she was. Judging from the shade of his face, he had been drinking too much. He swayed slightly on his feet. Despite that, he was rather cute, she told herself, with sandy-blonde hair, and blue eyes. But she was in no mood to be hit on by some big shot who sampled too much of the champagne. She put on her best smile and politley excused herself. "Fancy meeting you here." It was Kate one of Hannah's best friends. Kate smiled at her friend, as the two made their way to a quiet corner. "I am soo glad you took down the grandmaster of the TTT." Kate said with a sigh of relief. Toghether the two friends wlked around mingled and drank more wine. Towards the end of the party the girls thought it would be a good idea to go. As they tried to start up thier car they noticed the battery had died. "Need a ride home?" It was the man from the party that Hannah had met before. "Ummm ok thanks said Kate as the two made thier way to the guys car. "By the way call me Chad." the man said as they got into his car. "Sorry but you two will have to sit in the back." he said. The girls piled in the back and prepared for the long ride home. "Would you girls care for one more bottle of wine?" asked Chad. The girls accepted it and soon enough were out like a light. "Hmm it seems my drugged wine worked. Now to take vengence for my father." said Chad as he drove to the new HQ of the TTT.

As the girls awoke they noticed that they were in a bright room. "Wha- where are we?" asked Hannah as she woke up. Then the door opened and Chad stepped into the room. "Ladied hello." he said as he took a seat. Kate woke up and looked around also. "Where are we Chad?" Kate asked after a few moments of scilence. "I am here for revenge my dear." he said. "Revenge for what?" asked Hannah as she stummbled to her feet. "You two both played a hand in capturing my father and sending him to jail. And now I am here to punish you." Chad said angrily. "Who was your father?" the girls asked together. "Well I'll give you a hint, look at what I am wearing." Chad said as he stood up. The girls looked up and to thier horror they saw that Chad was wearing a blue robe with a red cap by his side.. "NO! You, you cant!" Hannah screamed. Chad laughed and made his way to the door. "Send them in" he said and the door opened. In walked three spys Hannah had never seen before, Melanie ,Lisa, and Nikki. "Now here is how things are gonna work," explained Chad. "All four of you have been captured because you are the five most dangerous spys. I am gonna leaveand you girls are gonna have a little tickle fight, loser gets tortured then exicuted. You will find you have evrything you need right here, a table with cuffs, a bed with shackles, as well as many other restraints and tools." explained Chad as he wlaked back towards the door. "Good luck ladies, and we WILL be watching." and with that he closed the door and locked it. "I'm not gonna be tortured said Nikki, and immediatly went after Kate. Nikki pounced on Kate and started to tickle her.

"OH GOD! DON'T! STOP! PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEE-HEEASE!" laughed Kate as Nikki tickled her ribs. "HAHAHAANNAHAHAHA!! HEHEHELLLLPP!" she screamed and Hannah ran over to the girls and pulled her off of Kate. Nikki immediatly stopped tickling Kate and began tickling Hannah. Her hands brushed against Hannah's feet which tickled Hannah furiously. ""OHHH MY GOD! NOOOOO! STOP! STOOHAHAHAHAHAP!" laughed Hannah as she desperatly tried to get Nikki off of her. "Hey thats unfair!" yelled Kate and she ran over and tackled Nikki to the floor. Determined not to lose Melanie slowly walked to the wall and hid . Suddenly the room was filled with laughter as the girls got revenge on eachother. "N-n-n-heeheeheehee! N-n-no! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Hannah and Lisa as they rolled on the floor. Kate had managed to stumble over to the wall because she saw Melanie. "You Bitch!" she yelled and knocked Melanie over. Kate then sat on Melanie's waist and began to dig into her exposed ribs. "AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Melanie as her ribs were assulted. Soon Melanie had gotten Kate off of her. She then grabbed her and wrestled her to the table. Melanie pushed Kate into the table. *CLINK* went the arm and leg restriants. "NOO! let me out!" Kate yelled. Melanie shoved her hands up Kate's shirt, then began to tickle Kate's stomach and ribs. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, PLEASE!!! N-NO MORE!!! Hehhehhehhehheh! I c-can't TAKE anymo-o-o-o-o-ore!!! HAHAHAH!! HAHAHAHAheeheeheeheehee!!" Katie laughed. "Aw, is poor widdle Katie Watie all TICKWISH? Aw, poor widdle baby!" Melanie teased, her fingertips playing Kate's upper body like a finely-tuned instrument, wriggling and fluttering up along her sides and all the way up to her armpits, poking and grazing there playfully, then trailing back down her sides, squeezing her ribs teasingly, and then drumming and swirling across her belly with both hands. "Kootchy kootchy KOO, Katie! I'll bet NEXT time you'll think twice about attacking me!" she said as she tickled Katie into hysteria.

Lisa managed to tie one of Hannah's hands to a pole. "Hey Melanie need any help?" she yelled. Melanie nodded her head and Lisa walked over. "Hmm lets see what happens if I turn this dial?" Lisa said as she stuck her hands up Kate's shirt and traced a circle on her ribs. Lisa then began to viciously tickle Kate's ribs while Melanie worked on Kate's sides and stomach. "YEEAAHHAHAH HAAHAH HAAA EEKK NOOO IT TICKLES SO MUCH HAHAHAHAH GEDDOFFFFF HAA HAA AARGHH HHAHAHA!!" cried Kate as the two ticklers quickened thier pace. "Not untill we embarass you and make you wet your pants!" said Melanie as they tortured Katie. "HAHAHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHHOH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE MY RIBS!!! DONT TICKLE MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSS!!" Katie laughed. Nikki wasn't about to let this oppertunity pass her up so she snuck up behind Melanie and Lisa and began to tickle thier waists. "EEEEEEK!! AHAHA, STAAAHAAP YOU STUPID AHAHAAAHHAAA!!" the girls laughed then managed to slip out od Nikki's grasp. "Big misteak honey." Lisa said. Lisa and Melanie looked at eachoother and smiled. "Wait NO- I didn't mean to, please don-t..." begged Nikki as she slowly backed up. Without warning Lisa and Melanie dove at Nikki and knocked her down. Lisa kneeled on Nikki's hands and Melanie sat on her waist causng her shirt to ride up and expose a sliver of skin. Ohh I can see someone's belly!" Lisa taunted and then pulled off Niki's shirt and shorts. "PLEASE NO-" Nikki begged one last time, but her words fell on stone ears as the two girls scribbled thier fingers all over Nikki's sides. " NOOOOO, HAHAHAHA PLEEEEEASE, AHAHA EEEEE! AHAHA, DOOON'T HAHAH PLEEEASE NOOO! STAAHPIT! NOOO MOOORE! STAAAHHHHP!!!" Nikki laughed as the girls tortured her upperbody. Meanwhile, Hannah had been working at the knot on her arm and finally got it loose. She then pulled her arm down and walked over to Kate. "Open!" she said and the cuffs released Kate. "Hey Kate lets give those two girls a taste of what we had to go through." said Hannah as she rummeged through a box and pulled out the tickling devices they both had once worn. Hannah then snuck up behind Lisa and Melanie then pulled thier shirts over thier heads while Kate pantsed them. As the two girls tried to pull thier shirts back down, Kate tripped them. In a flash Hannah and Kate put on all of the devices, and they both stepped back. "What the hell is this?" Lisa asked as she looked down at herself. "You'll pay for taking our clothes!" screamed Melanie and the two girld dove at Kate and Hannah. When they were about five feet away Kate pressed hte button on the remote control. "Heheehehehe What the- hhehehehehehehehehehe!" the girls fell to the floor in a fit of giggles. "Heheheheheyyy! Its getting wooooorssee! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" the girls laughed harder and in response the devices tickled faster. "Kate, help me put them on that table." said Hannah as the two drug the laughing girls to the table. Toghether they heaved them up on the table and secured thier legs. Quickly Hannah jumped on the table, sat on Lisa's knees and pulled Lisa's arms down by her side. " GeheheheHAHAHAHA"HahahahaHAHA HAHAhahaha ohohohohohohohohoh Gohohohohod!!!" Lisa laughed as the hands were pressed tightly into her underarms. Hannah then secured the girl's arms down by theier sides and walked to the bottom of the table. She hten removed the devices on the girls feet and instead began to feather thier feet.

Meanwhile, Nikki had recovered from her tickling and now determined not to lose, ran up behind Kate, bent down, and in one fail swoop ripped of Kate's shirt. "You little bithch!" said Kate and she lunged at Nikki. Nikki sidestepped then grabbed the waist of Kate's pants and puled them off. Kate got back up and this time hit her target, knocking Nikki off her feet. Kate sat in Nikki's legs and began to squeeze at her sides. "Ahehehehehehehehehahahahahaha!!" laughed Nikki as she fought back. Soon the two girls were rolling on the floor tickling eachother. Nikki managed to slip under Kate. Nikki then wrapped her legs around Kate's calves, reached up and tickled Kate's stomach and sides. "HEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHA, LEAVE HEHEHEHEHE… ME… HAHAHAHAHA… ALONE, HAHAHAHAHA, OH NO, PLEASE STOP!!" Kate laughed. Hannah, noticing the trouble that Kate had gotten herself into, put the stuff back on Lisa and Melanie and released them, causing them to roll on the floor. Hannah then managed to pull Nikki off of Kate. The two girls then took. Nikki and tied her on her stomach to a bench near some weights. "Let's make this slow and tortureous shall we Hannah?" asked Kate. The girls smiled at eachother and took thier positions. Hannah sat on Nikki's waist while Kate sat on her legs. Hannah then took one finger and began to slowly trace it up and down Nikki's sides and ribs. "Mmmmmmppppphhhhhhh!!" Nikki tried not to laugh as Hannah slowly tickled her ribs with one finger. "Now you tell me honey, are your armpits ticklish?" asked Hannah with a smile. no, don't tickle my armpits. Please!" Nikki was trying to shake Hannah off but it was no use. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that. Don't what?" asked Kate with a smile on her face. "Tickle my armpits!" yelled Nikki. "Ok, I will!"Hannah started running her fingers down from Nikki's arms and into the hollows of her armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAPPP PLEAAAASSSEEEE NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA." Nikki lauged as Hannah fluttered her fingers in Nikki"s underarms. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEWHERE ELSEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAASSSEEE!!" Nikki begged. Kate smiled and started to rake the bottoms of Nikki's feet as Hannah attacked her upperbody with all her might. "Please make it stop! Hehehehehehe!" Please... NOO... I have to pee! I have to peehehehehehehehehe!" yelled Nikki as her tourturing reached a new high. Finally the tickling grew to such a high point that Nikki gave out, she floped against the table..and..she began to wet herself.

Somehow Lisa and Melanie mansged to get to the remote and turn off thier devices. "Its payback time!" Lisa said as they made thier way over to Kate and Hannah. "MY my you girls have nice bodies but what would you look like say, naked!" and with that they charged Kate and Hannah and ripped off thier bra and panties. They then carried the girls to a bed and chained thier arms above thier heads. "Now I hear you girls were here before, so lets see how much of a tickling you can take." said Melanie. The two ticklers climbed onto the bed and sat on Hannah and Kate's waists. Right before they were about to be tickled, Hannah and Kate slipped thier hands out from the cuffs. Seeing her opertunity to strike, Nikki ran over and closed all four pairs of feet into the stocks. Lisa then grabbed Kate's waist and began to furiously tickle her. "AhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHO DOHOHON'T HAHAHA" lauged Kate and she began to fight back. soon both girls were ticklig eachother back and forth.Lisa then managed to pin Kates arms behind her back and make her lay on them. She quickly began to scribble her fingers across Kates bare stomach. "Aahh, tickle tickle tickle. My little ticklish Kate," teased Lisa as she tickled faster and faster. "Hehehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahahahaha I'm hehehehehehehehehe gonna get you hahahahahahahahaha bahahahahackk!" giggled Kate as she got her hands free. Kate then quickly began to tickle Lisa's sides to stop the tickling. "Who's laughing now? Huh you ticklish little girl." siad Kate as she tickled Lisa up and down her sides. Lisa fell to the side in a fit of giggles. "Hahahahaha, please, not there, hehehehehehehehe, hahahahaha! Oh hohohohohooho you're gonna get it now!" laughed Lisa as she sat back up on Kate's waist. "Oh look at these cute little feet you have, are they ticklish too?" teased Lisa as she stroked a finger down Kate's feet. Kate then fell back in a loud fit of giggles. "No, no not there… hahahahaha, hehehehehehehehe, hahahahaha, please Lisa, your killing me, hahahahahahahahaha, stop please." Kate begged. she fianlly got back up and strted to tickle Lisa's ribs. The two girls fell back on to the bed. Kate began to tickle Lisa's ribs with one hand while fighting her off with the other. "hahahahaha, heheheheheheheheheh, hahahahaha, no more please, ahahahahahahaha just wait till I get freehehehehehehehe!" laughed Lisa as she desperatly tried to pnenetrate Kates defenses. "Hey Nikki, a little help over here!" said Lisa as Nikki walked over. "N-n-no please!" yelled Kate but it was too late. As Nikki began to stroke Kate's feet she sat up and tried to stop her. When Kate sat up Lisa took her chance and slid under her and began to tickle Kate up and down her upperbody. Determined not to give up Kate reached behind her and got Lisa rigklt on her extreamly ticklsih hips.

Melanie seeing what just happened tied Hannah's hands to the headboard so she couldn't escape. "Say now Hannah, EXACTLY how ticklish are you?" asked Melanie with a smile. Hannah brgan to shake her head furiously. "Hmm lets see now how about your belly, is that ticklish?" asked Melanie with a devilish smile. She then took all ten fingers and wiggled them in the air. "PLEASE, NO, NOT MY SOTMACH! I BEG YOU PLEASE!" Hannah said. Melanie smiled and slowly made her way down to Hannah's bare stomach. Melanie then began to lightly scratch Hannah's belly with the tips of her fingernails. "Oh, poor baby," Melanie teased, "Is the little baby ticklish?" Hannah screwed up her face in agony as the fingfers made contact with her stomach. "HOHOHOOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHOSH... NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! AAAHHHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HEEEEEEE ! PLEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHEEHEE HEEPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!!" Hannah exploded with laughter as Melanie slowly made her way up Hannah's stomach to her neck, then back down. "Tickle tickle tickle," my little tickle slave!" teased Melanie as she slowly tickled Hannah's sides. Hannah began to toss her head back and forth as Melanie made her way up her side and back down. "P - PPPLEEEEEEEASE ! HEE HEE HEE HEE", Hannah pleaded as she wriggled and squirmed, "HA HA HA HA S-S-STOPPPP T-T-TICKLING ME!!" Melanie puffed out her bottom lip, "Aww does it tickle, my little giggle bug?" melanie laughed as she made her way up and down Hannah's sides. "How about that armpit of yours?" she said taking a look at Hanna's holow underarms. "Is your little armpit ticklish?" melanie laughed. "Tickle tickle tickle," she repeated over and over as his fingers tickled first one armpit, then the other. NOOHOHOHO!!! DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY UNDERARMS HEHEHE!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!" Hannah burs out in laughter as Melanie dug into her armpits.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!" Hannah laughed again as she felt the tickling sensations on her armpits, she couldn't take it much longer. "Having fun, sweetie?" Asked Melanie sarcastically as she continued to tickle Hannah's armpits. "I'm gonna make you pay for embarrasing me!" came a voice from the foot of the bed. Hannah looked and saw Nikki standing there with a pair of tickling shoes. "NO! NIKKI I AM SOOO SORRY!! PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!" Hannah begged but it was no use, Nikki put the boots on Hannah's feet and hit the button. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Hannah exploded in uncontrolable laughter as the fingers did thier work. "Oh wow look how ticklish your feeties are, here let me help make it better." Melanie replied as she squeezed Hannah's knees. "Does that tickle too?" asked Melanie. "Yehehehes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAHAHA!...OH GOD... STOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHP!" Hannah said as her knees were tickled mercilessly. :There you go, girl. See? Tickle tickle tickle! I forget are your wittle wibbies ticklwish too?" Melanie sais in a sing song voice. "You've been a naughty girl, Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle." Melanie teased as she spider tickled her way up and down Hannah's ribs. "Cootchie cootchie cootchie coo!" Melanie said. Hannah then burst out ibto more uncomtrolable laughing. "FINE, I'M VEHEHEHEHEHERY TICKLISHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I'M VERY TICKLISH, I ADMIT ITHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! SO NOHOHOHOHW PLEASE STOHOHOHOHOHP!" Hannah begged but Melanie just smiled. "What do you mean stop? I haven't had the pleasure of tickling you all over yet. "Tickle tickle tickle, little Hannah's ticklish body."

At that moment Chad walked in. "Well it seems we have a tie between Hannah and Kate, soo we'll let you go duke it out in an all out, no special objects tickle fight! Clothes on! Winners get to tourtre the loser!" he said with an evil grin on his face. The five girls then proceded to another room with a miniture ring and a cage. "Now the only thing you girls can use are your bodies and the cage walls, wich will be filled with the many tickling hands of the other girls. Ready GO!" Chad shouted and pushed them both in. Well it looks like we have no choice, lets get it on." said Katie. The girls circled the ring a few times. "You know Hannah, I wasn't really paying attention to you at all back thier because I was worrying about myself, I just have one question though," Kate said as she pounced on Hannah knocking her down, "Ticklish?" And with that she began to dig her fingers under Hannah's armpits. Hannah fought back and soon it was her who was sitting on Kate's waist. "I may not know who will win this," She giggled. "But I DO know who's a ticklish girl." Hannah then began to furiously tickle kates ribs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY RIIBBBSSHAHAHAHA!!!" Kate screamed as she was tickled beyond her limits. She then pushed Hannah off. The two girls circled eachother somemore. Hannah then jumped on top of Kate. Both girls stuck thier hands out and tickled eachother. Kate then got the upperhand by sitting on Hannah's chest. Kate then began to scribble her fingers up and down Hannah's sides. "HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN'T STAND, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE !" Hannah laughed, but then she saw her way out. Hannah saw that if she just mearly reached up she could get to Kate's feet. So Hannah mustered up the strength and began to tickle Kate's feet. "Hehehehehey sthohohohohohohop!" Kate laughed as Hannah tickled her feet. "I said stop it she said and began to tickle Hannah evn more. "What do you think is more ticklish?" asked Kate as she stopped tickling for a moment. "Your feet? Your sides?" Kate once again grabbed Hannah her ticklish sides and began scurrying quickly up and down. "Oh I know your ribs!" excliamed Kate. "NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" yelled Hannah. "Its too late now honey it looks like I'll just have to win this way." said Kate and with that she began to furuoisly tickle Hannah on her extreamly ticklish ribcage. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT! OOH! OOH! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! HEY! NOT THERE! OOOOOH! NOT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I'M TOO TICKLISH! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY RIBS! NO! NOT MY RIBS! AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON'T! DON'T TICKLE ME UNDER ON MY RIBS OOH! OOH! NO THERE! THAT'S SO TICKLISH, RIGHT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! OH, NO! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEEEEEEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE KILLING ME! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! NOT THERE! I CAN'T STAND THAT! DON'T! NOT THERE! STOP! THAT TICKLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! STOP! OH, PLEASE STOP! I'M TOO HAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH FOR AAAAAAAAGH THIS! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! PLEASE HEHEHEHEH NO HAHAHAH MORE PLEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEASE! NOT THE RIBS! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! DON'T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! THAT REALLY TICKLES! STAHAHAHAHAHAAAP! AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAGH! EEHEEHEEHEEHEE! OH! OH! OH! STOP IT, PLEASE! I CAN'T AHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THIS ANYMORE! YOU'RE HAHA HAHAHAHAHA KILLING ME! EEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! NO! NOT THERE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME! I GIVE! IGIVE!" Hannah screamed in ticklsih laughter. "We have ourselves a winner! Kate!" yelled Chad. "And now its time for your punishment Hannah." he said and they walked back to the first room where evryone was waiting anxiously.

As they walked back to the room, Hannah was awlready shaking for she knew that this woas going to be horrible. As they returned to the room the girls noticed that it was empty exept for a gian bed with cuffs and a giant box at the end of the bed. "You know what I just had a great idea, lets keep goig with this tickle fight idea. Kate and Hannah will be out on the bed. Hannah you lay on the bottom and stick your feet through the end holes of the stock, Kate you get on top and put your feet through the center two holes of the stock. When I say so you two can duke it out in a tickle fight. As for the rest of you, feel free to help whom ever you want at any time." said Chad with glee. The girls got ready and were wating anxiously. "Go!" shouted Chad and the girls looked at eachother. Not wanting to expose thierselves the two girls sat there. "Ok this is taking too long to start." Chad said and began to tickle Kate's feet. Kate immediatly let out a burst of giggles. "Poor baby," Chad teased. "Does that tickle? Kitchy kitchy koo!" he said as he stroked the bottom of Kate's feet. Hannah bucked, bounced and screamed, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! HAHAH!" she then fell ontop of Hannah who inturn tickled her in the stomach. "YOU BITCH!!!…HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STOP IT!!!!" screamed Kate. Kate then pinned Hannah's arms above her head. "Ummm, wow Hannah you have a yummy looking tummy, mind if I take a bite!" Kate said and blew a rasberrie into her stomach. Hannah burst out in laughter. "OH NO, PLEASE!! HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAH, NOT THAT!! OH NO, STOP IT PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHE, IT TICKLES!!!!!" laughed Hannah. She then began to tickle Kate's ribs. Both girls were laughing as they traded tummy tickles. Soon both girls were sitting up tickling eachother. Nikki decided to make things a litte more interesting. She walked over to the box and pulled out two stiff feathers. She then tickled each of Hanna's feet with them. "HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE!!" laughed Hannah as she fell back down. Kate then reached back and tried to help Nikki. "Hey! I'm the one tickling her feet!" yelled Nikki who then began to tickle Kate's feet instead. Hannah then scrunched down and waited for Kate to fall. As soon as she did, Hanna wrapped herarms aound Kate's waist and began to tickle her. She aslo began to blow rasberries into Kates stomach. "AH HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT.. PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE… HEHEHEHEE, HAHAHAHAHA…!" bellowed Katie as she squirmed but Hannah kept holding her down. "PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEE, HAHAHAHA, I'M SORRY, STOP NO MORE!" yelled Kate. She got back up and pinned Hannah down again. "Wow your stomach looks belly lickin good!" said Kate with a smile. She leaned over and began to nibble at Hannah's sides casung her to laugh uncontrollably. "NO, NOT THAT PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEH, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE!! HAVE M-MERCY PLEASE… HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA!" laughed Hannah. "Quick someone tie her arms up!" yelled Kate. Chad walked over, grabbed Hannah's hands and held them up. "Now, my little tickle slave, where to go next? Hmm lets go with those little ribs of yours." Kate said with a smile. "NO PLEASE KATE I BEG YOU DONT!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!" yelled kate. "O well I'll just have to suffer." said Kate. She then picked up the two fethers Nikki had ben using. and tickled Hannah's ribs with them. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA ME!!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I-I CANT STTTTAND IT!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!" laughed Hannah. "My, aren't you a ticklish one" Kate teased, "Kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy koo, laugh for me girl, come on!!!!" said Kate as she ditched the feathers and tickled Hannah with her fingers. "OHMYGOOOOAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHHHHA AAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAAHDDDD!! HHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAA HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!! NO!! I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!!!!" Hannah screamed.

"Wait what are you doing?" asked Kate as the girls came over. "Well she said she had to go so.." said Lisa. "Waaait! I know where you can tickle Kate to make her have to go too!" yelled Hannah in despaeration. "Oh really where would that be?" asked Chad. "Its right on her hips! If you tickled her there long enough she'll go!" said Hannah. "NOO! PLEASE!" begged Kate but it was too late as the girls began to tickle her right on her waist. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO! OK OK I HAVE TO GO!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" yelled Kate. "Wait aren't you gonna untie her?" said Hannah. "Of course not silly rabbit, then she'l escape." said Chad. "But then she'll go with me under her!" yelled Hannah "Well lets keep your mind off of that." said Chad as her began to tickle Hannah's ribs. No no no no no no STOPPPPHHHAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHEEEEHH HHAAAHHEEEEHHHAA!!STTTAAPPPPIIIITTTEEEEEEAAAAAAA ASSSSEEEHHHEEEEEHHHHAAA!" both girls laughed as they were both tickled. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Kate screamed as she was the first one to break. The other ticklers stopped. "You'll pay for that bitch!" yelled Kate as she began to tickle Hannah all over. "NOHOHOHOHO! I'M SORRY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DON'T HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! O GOD!O GOD!O GOD! O GOD! O GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELLLLPPPP!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!! OK!!" laughed Hannah as she lost all control "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAYY ARE YOU STILL TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" screamed Hannah. She then fought back with equal force. "HAHAHAHAHAHA I'LL NEVER GIVE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE UP!! HAHAHAHA!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE HANNAH! HAHAHAHAHAH!" Kate laughed and laughed but was determined not to give up. "BITCH HEHEE! I'LL GET YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEHEHEHEEEE!! WHATS THE MATTER A LITTLE TICKLISH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Hannah responded. (the next few lines are straight dialouge. K for Katie and H for Hannah.)

K: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOURE REALLY LAUGHING , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHE, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, TICKLE TICKLE MY LITTLE SLAVE!

H: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCHL LONGER!! HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAH LETS CALL IT A DRAW HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

K: "NOT UNTIL HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH YOU APOLOGIZE!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEHEH!!

H: "I'LL NEVER APOLOGIZE HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! O GOD NOT AGAIN, YOU WIN YOU WIN JUST LAET ME UP!!

K: "HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEH!! WHATS THE MATTER HANNAH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!! GOTTA GO AGAIN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I'M NOT GONNA STOP UNTILL YOU'VE LAERNED!! HAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

H: "KATE!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH! PLEASE, NOHOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHE!! LET ME PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! HOHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHD!! IT TICKLES!!

(K: "WHAT'S THE MATTER HANNAH, HEHEHEHEHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! CAN'T TAKE A LITTLE TICKLING? HAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE!! COME ON LITTLE BABY LETS HEAR YOU SCREAM!!

H: "NOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOPP!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! IF YOUR SO TUFF THEN WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEEEEE!!! NOO NOT MY RIBS!! HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!

K: "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AWWWW IS POOR WITTLE HANNAH WANNAH TICKLISH? HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!

Soon enough the girls tire out and are let free. They know they will be back, they just don't know when

Ummm any comments? should I keep writitng or hang up my pen? please comment with your responses. :sadcry:

well done

Fantastic, please keep writing, I love your style and tickle fights are really vivid. Great stuff

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back