• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old classic posted many times before. Anyone know what video this came from?

rhinoguy

TMF Regular
I am sure everyone has probably seen this clip before. A naked blonde is tied to a table, and having her feet torturously tickled. I found out her name is Kasey Adoir, but have never been able to find out what video this clip is from. If anyone knows if the full length version is still available, please let me know.

That was fantastickle!

What a shame it's old and nobody remembers enough about it... that was a great share! Hopefully someone can come up with more info! :woot:

hey

Don't think its from a video, i think it was just a preview of a clip that was on a member site way back when, but don't remember which one.

Sciamster said:
Don't think its from a video, i think it was just a preview of a clip that was on a member site way back when, but don't remember which one.

That's right. It isn't old like Tied & Tickled #1 old.

Yes it is an old one and it's good too. Keep thinking someone will comeup with it sooner or later

Great video. She could have been tied tighter but still an excellent scene. Finally! A girl in a tickle video who's actually ticklish! What a concept.

As far as I can remember, it was a preview for a paysite called "Tickling Brothel" (or something similar, no longer existing). I posted it on one of my former yahoo groups.

Yeah i seen this clip years ago too, a slightly clearer version, but none the less one of the best ive ever seen. Dont care for the gaudy toe or finger nail polish or the platnum blond hair dye, but on a tickling basis this is if not thee best one of the best ive seen to date. I love her breatless almost out of control weezing between laughter I find that hightly sexy!! great clip thanks for posting and been looking for this one.

Old Site.....

I think the company was called 'Flying Feathers Productions.'
I maybe wrong....but .....I think that was the name of the company.
The had a couple of good flix....at the time....as they were also an older company.

Maxxnme

Eh ... this is a decent enough clip. The LEE seems pretty ticklish on her feet & from what I can tell , they're fairly pretty ( hard to tell since they're moving around a lot ... bondage could have been better ). Her cackling laugh was alright ... the only thing that I really didn't like was her ridiculously fake boobs. Otherwise ... fine stuff. Thanks for posting , rhinoguy.

Great clip! I hadn't seen this one before.

Thanks for sharing. That lee is some kind of ticklish! That woman was damn near beside herself in breathless laughter.

Wish I'd seen the "clearer" copy someone said they'd seen before. I'd like to have been able to see details of those bare soles.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back