• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Splitting the forum

foley123

TMF Poster
It comes to my attention that M/M stories are appearing vastly and it is my idea that one of the moderators split the post stories section into Female tickling stories and Male tickling stories.

Get back to me on what you lot think

Foleymnufc

The stories are marked. I don't read them either, just skip 'em. No need to split.

I'd hardly say m/m stories are appearing vastly. Out of all the stories on this forum i'd say there are maybe thirty and i'm probably stretching it a bit. Anyway though, so long as there marked then it shouldn't be a problem.

I think regardless we should split it up into celebs, true stories and made up. :)

Yeh maybe the moderators could comment on this idea aswell? I would be interested to see what they think

Foleymnufc

I think it would be a waste of time. All of these stories are marked. If you want a celeb story, the celebs name is usually in the title. If you want a true story, they are usually marked in parenthasis "true". If you want (or don't want) a M/M story, they are also marked. There's no need to segregate the stories.

Even though i realize the stories are clearly marked, i still think its a good idea to seperate the stories into their own groups, first you'd decice if you male or female, then decide if you wanted fiction, or true, finally, celeb, or non-celeb. Then you'd be brought to a forum with ONLY those stories inside.....here's the reason, Lets say someone on here wanted a fiction story, without a celeb, that was female. Sure, those are easy to find, but, lets say a female came on and was looking for the same thing, only with a male, she'd have to search and search and search. This way, its more organized. Like a file cabnet! Plus, if you wanted a story, and wanted a similer story, you wouldn't have to say "hmm, thats a true story....no......thats a celeb story....no.......theres a male story......no.....ah here we are!" You wouldn't have to do that, youd just click the next story down! Plus as a side-bounus, as a result, most sequels would almost always be near the original (or if its a sequel to a sequel, its be close to the last chapter)!

Ok, here's my opinion.

I don't feel there is a need to split the stories section. One of the things that makes the TMF so wonderful is all of the contributions by its members. Hell, member contributions MAKE UP the TMF. Everyone has a right to be heard, and every author should be able to express him/herself as they see fit. Most of the stories are labeled, so if you don't like a particular thread, you don't have to read it.

We are here for tickling, guys. Whether it's F/F, M/F, F/M, M/M or FMMFFMFF/MMFFFMMFF, it doesn't matter.

There are a lot of people whose first exposure to our beloved community is writing to express thier fantasies. Many of us have been condemned or looked down upon because of our fetish, so let's not subdivide the community further.

I, for one, give a standing ovation to anyone who at least tries to contribute and express themselves through the written word.

Let's give them a chance. I would be nowhere if you guys didn't give me the chance, and I'm grateful for that. All writers deserve a Forum to get their feelings and artistic works out there.

Just my 2 credits.:cool:

I like it the way it is, since I am basically the only mod for this section that visits every two seconds; it makes it a lil easier for me

No way! No way! I don't want any more forums! It's ENOUGH! It takes forever to browse the TMF for new posts already! Besides, as long as there's a clear label on each thread, as was said before, there's no need for a split.
first you'd decice if you male or female, then decide if you wanted fiction, or true, finally, celeb, or non-celeb
Umm... let's see...
Code:
            [U]   male   [/U]                            [U]  female  [/U]
           /          \                          /          \
   fiction             true              fiction             true
    /   \              /   \              /   \              /   \
celeb   non-cel.   celeb   non-cel.   celeb   non-cel.   celeb   non-cel.
Eight?!? NOOOOO!!! :cry1: After that, every other forum would need the same treatment, and then where will we be? :scared: Not to mention all the posts to the wrong forum! We have Requests cluttering every single forum already, and guess who'se job it is to move those? I don't wanna have to sort through all those stories to make sure they are in the right sub-forum! MOMMY!!!

OBJECTION!!!
OBJECTION!!!

Lost My Mind said:
Lets say someone on here wanted a fiction story, without a celeb, that was female. Sure, those are easy to find, but, lets say a female came on and was looking for the same thing, only with a male, she'd have to search and search and search. This way, its more organized. Like a file cabnet! Plus, if you wanted a story, and wanted a similer story, you wouldn't have to say "hmm, thats a true story....no......thats a celeb story....no.......theres a male story......no.....ah here we are!" You wouldn't have to do that, youd just click the next story down!

I think an easier solution to this would be to have a search engine in the story section. Didn't we used to have something like that, or am I thinking of the old board?

I feel that the designations in the titles of the stories do the job of informing people what lies within them pretty well. So I plan to leave things as they are for now. The idea of sperate sections is not without merit, but right now I don't see the breaking up of things as needful.

Myriads

Leave it

Myriads just leave it the way it is, and let the writers clearly label the story. MFFMFMFMF/FMFMFMFMFM or whatever Dave said ;-)

Well

My Theory Is, If It Aint Broke Dont Fix It.....:cool:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back