• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f fiction: a nice party

Ayla ny

Verified
she watched him watching her.

nothing more than a subtle stiffening of his posture as she ran her hand down her calf... but she knew.

they were on opposite ends of the very crowded room. each making their own polite conversations. even as she smiled and nodded, “yes, it is a nice party...” her thoughts were on the desires she knew to be growing across the room.

finished massaging her calf, she sat back on the stool and crossed her legs. tapping her foot to the rhythm of the music and pretending to listen to the conversations around her, she felt her shoe slip and dangle from her toes. a quick glance in his direction made her smile. teasing her man would make this evening so much more enjoyable.

she turned toward the bar, ordered a drink and stretched away a yawn. these things, while nice, always bored her quickly. she turned her head in mid-stretch to steal another glance. were is he? tingles ran down the underside of her arm and she let out a startled, high pitched giggle. she whirled around on the stool to face him. “hey, good-looking...” she grinned, still giggling. “it’s not nice to sneak up on a girl like that. don’t you have schmoozing to do?” oh boy, am I ever gonna get it. she thought to herself.

he took her hands and looked into her eyes. “you seem to be enjoying yourself.”

his eyes twinkle and she knows that her teasing has had the desired effect.

“oh, yes... it’s a lovely party” she smiled sweetly and rolled her eyes slightly. “don’t you think?” she scooted back on the stool and her dangling shoe, losing it’s precarious position, fell to the floor.

scooping up the fallen shoe he took her stocking foot in his hand. “you seem to have lost something, my princess.” she flushed. “oh my,” she smiled in what she hoped to be a coy, teasing way... and tried to calm her pounding heart. “thank you so much my charming prince.”

he paused a moment. stocking foot in one hand, shoe in the other. “sadly, it is far from midnight and the ball is a long way from over.” his fingers had begun digging and sliding, as if on their own, while he spoke. “and you, my dear, seem intent on driving your prince to distraction.” he slipped the shoe back on her foot.

“but it’s so much fun!” she giggled and ran one finger down the side of his neck with a feathery soft touch. “and I’m selfish... “ she pouted. “I want you all to myself.”

“are you sure about that?” the twinkle in his eye had been replaced with something darker, something she knew all too well. taking her hands in his, he pulled her from the stool and led her through the room.

her heart raced, the music seemed to fade and grow dim. the people and conversations seemed distant. where could he possibly be taking her? her excitement bubbled... she felt she would burst.

when they arrived there had been a coat-check girl. she was gone.

he pulled her into the make-shift coatroom. “you’re crazy! what if we get caught? they will hear!” she pled for him to see reason, knowing (and hoping) that it was futile. he pushed her back against the wall and kissed her. she was his. her knees growing weak, she ran her hands up his chest.

his lips never leaving hers... he took her wrists and held them together over her head with one of his hands while the other went to work loosening his tie.

“stop.” she whispered. “they will hear me... “ her voice so weak, it could hardly be heard in the quiet of the coatroom. “they will... “

his tie in his hand now... he went to work securing her wrists. “hush now, princess.” his fingers crawled down the underside of her arm.

she bit her lips and giggled. how will she possibly manage to keep quiet? she already felt like screaming and he hadn’t even started, really...

she pulled at the tie around her wrists. it didn’t budge. she knew it wouldn’t. his fingers crawled down her sides. she shook her head no and begged through pursed lips. she stomped her feet and tried to look stern. this was crazy! he had to stop!

he chuckled. “oh! is my little princess angered?” his lips almost touching her ear, he whispered. “all mine now... “ stepping back, he pulled her by her tightly wrapped wrists to an over-filled coat rack and secured the remaining length of his tie to the bar. stretched taught, with her back pressed against the many coats... she knew she was gone.

his fingers lightly stoked her belly through the silky fabric of her dress. giggling and panicked, she pulled at... and almost hung from the bar. “please... “ she managed to croak.

he dug in.

screaming and laughing through pursed lips... she felt the world slip away. every fiber of her being was being consumed by those wandering, tickling fingers. the sensation took her breath away. filled her. she bit down on her lips, trying to keep the laughter behind a closed mouth but feeling it well up inside of her to the point of bursting.

his fingers on her hips... crawling down her thighs...

he stopped.

he looked at her. his panicked, mussed, ticklish lover. her eyes were closed and she struggled to steady her breathing. he kissed her. her lungs starving for air, she kissed him back. some desires can be stronger than the need to breathe, she mused.

loosening the tie around her wrists, he smiled. “I am going to give our gracious host our regrets. a sudden headache, you know... “ his own breathing far from steady.

“I’ll find our coats... ”

Ayla,

Just about choked on my black coffee. Really great little piece.

But you forgot the beret ...

kidding...

;)

thank you so much. I am very glad you liked it. just the rambling daydreams of a slightly warped mind. lol

black coffee? no wonder you almost choked! :)

Ayla, what a wonderful pice of literature! I loved it. Very refreshing. I hope you post more, your works are very pleasurable.

And black coffee? Only way to go. Flavored coffee is like flavored beer...no point! LOL :D

Davis,

You've got it, man. Black as night Kenya AA or German Glockenspiel for me, whenever I can get it (which isn't as often as I like, expensive stuff!).

I like something I can make strong without it being unduly bitter. "If the spoon dissolves, it's done!".

Somehow, I can just picture Ayla shaking a cow up and down over her cup, the ridiculous commercial for "Kung Pow" springs to mind ... (you'd have to have seen it).

Once again, Ayla, I find your pennings quite inspired. A warped mind you say? Perhaps; but certainly warped in the right direction. My compliments to you as I look forward to your next entry.

:sowrong: black coffee and beer... probably (gasp) DARK beer at that! I’ll take my regular french vanilla and my mike’s hard lemonaide, thank you very much.

southerntickler, thank you so much! you’re the best.

Very nicely written, Cave Bear.

Coatrooms. The perfect place for heated tickling encounters. Why, if I had a nickel for every coatroom in which I overpowered a woman with tickling, I'd have. . . well, probably about 15 cents.

Your tickle fantasy tales remain as erotically-charged as ever. Keep it up, kiddo. We love it.

Your fan,

Boomtown, and I'm just looking for my coat.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back