• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solemn Winter, Buds Of Spring, Wanting Change, But.. Standing Pat.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their setback in the World Series. Even more so than usual, Mitch felt solemn, and downhearted. The contract situation with the team and its players was such that terms could be decided rapidly, but, for Mitch, the whole previous year had been such a battle, with both Naomi, and the long season, he seriously debated to himself whether to not only give up his baseball career, but also his marriage, as he was tired of battling with Naomi. Now, with winter upon them, even though Naomi had agreed to do a movie in Miami, they would be together almost constantly until the following April, and that was a source of serious concern. The previous season had been a battleground of issues. At one point, shortly after the season ended, Mitch and Naomi got into a particlarly vicious and heated argument, and Mitch yelled, probably off the top of his head:" We're so unhappy together at times, do you want to call it quits?"" , to which Naomi replied:" Did I say I wanted to call it quits? I am angry with you, Mitchell, and there are times I wish I could not speak to you for the night, or that I could go some place for 24 hours, but.. as I told you last season, if I wanted out, I wouldnt be here, and I am still here, aren't I?" She shot back. The constant battling made Mitch very concerned about what would be down the road when he didnt have baseball to go back to every spring. While he, of course, would have some job, if it wasnt one where he would be on the road, maybe the constant togetherness would spell the end of his marriage. As much as the couple liked to think that they missed each other, the atmosphere that winter made Mitch begin to believe that the three months on the road each year, was the saving grace for their marriage. What would be in retirement, if he didnt have that? He knew he didnt have to worry about that issue in the present, because there would be another season of baseball, so, for now, that aspect was shelved.
During the long, battling winter, Naomi at times mused to Mitch how she could put the clamps on him, and turn into an obstinate, unyielding bitch. "I could well refuse to stand barefoot on all those ladders, or to let you smell my feet, tickle me, or suck my toes, but, I realize that as angry as I get with you, that if I dont do those things for you, that you will leave me, and find someone else to do them for you. So, I continue to. I really dont mind doing them, as I told you, it is part of my job as wife, and, my taking those things away from you, would really be just a spiteful thing, to try and make your life miserable, instead of that I really hate to do them. I dont want to make your life miserable, because, if I do, you will leave me, and, as much as we fight, I still love you, so, I do them, and leave the other issues seperate" Naomi said.
With all the uncertainities, and the unhappiness of the winter, it was a relief to open the new season in Paradise, on a Monday in April. Kate Hudson, of course, would start against the Mets. After the National League banner was raised to the roof of the stadium, alongside all the other division title banners, World Series flags, and National League banners, more than 20 in all, the Good Guys started the new season off against the Mets, on a sunny, rather breezy day, with a temperature of not more than 75 degrees. Kate got the new season off to a flying start, as she pitched six shutout innings, of two hit baseball. The game was a scoreless tie in the seventh, when the Good Guys got a run that inning, and another in the eighth. Hilary Duff came in for the ninth, and sent the crowd home happy, by gaining the save, in a
2-0 opening day shutout. Gil Bellows pitched the next day, on Opening Day Two. Gil did a credible job as well, allowing but one run, in seven innings. Tied, 1-1 in the seventh, the team scored a run. Hilary Duff came in for the ninth, and got another save, in a 2-1 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday afternoon, and fired a four hit shutout, as the Good Guys completed a rare sweep of the Mets, with a 3-0 win.
Thursday was the first off day of the season. Mitch and Naomi went to counesling that day, and things were as tense as ever, with Naomi telling Mitch that he had a lot of issues to "fix". There was yelling, screaming, and a few tears, and clearly, it was not known at that point, if it would just be a rough patch, or the beginning of another long season. The odd part about the whole situation, was that they had agreed months before, that, to avoid temptation of straying to other people, that sex and tickling would continue, even in spite of their fights:" I am not going to send you to the guest room, because, if I do that, I dont get it, and, sometimes I need it. So, in bed, we will fuck, and, out of bed, and in the therapists office, we will scream it out" Naomi said, in a change of tactic, and this is what the couple did, hot sex and tickling in bed, issue solving out of bed. Would it work? Only time would tell.
In the meantime, baseball continued, as Atlanta came to town on Friday night, for the second series of the season. Neve Campbell allowed two runs in six innings on Friday night, as the Good Guys got four, and won, 4-2. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She got hit hard, as usual, but, the Good Guys, facing a five run deficit, instead of throwing in the towel, got tough, and rallied from an 8-3 deficit, to score five times in the eighth, and one in the ninth, for a 9-8 win. Kate Hudson would take the hill on Sunday afternoon, a bright one, in front of a sellout, opposing Atlanta's John Smoltz. Both pitchers were on their games that day, as Smoltz and Kate both fired eight shutout innings, with Kate allowing five hits, and fanning ten, and Smoltz permitting four hits, and striking out a dozen. The game was scoreless in the ninth, when Mitch hit a homer, for the only run of the game, in a 1-0 win, to give the team back to back sweeps, and a perfect six and zero record.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. After back to back sweeps, the team was flat that night. They scored one run in the first inning, but didnt get any the rest of the way, as Gil Bellows got hit hard, and lost, 4-1. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and, the game was ragged again, as Charlize allowed four runs, and the Good Guys could not answer, and they were defeated, 4-3. Lee Sniderman held a team meeting on Wednesday, which seemed a little ridiculous, considering their six and two record. He reminded his team that while it was not imperative that they win that day, psychologically, after a six and zero start, it would be a letdown, and dangerous, with a ten day road trip, to leave Paradise having been swept. The team got the message, and took the field fired up, scoring four runs in the opening inning that afternoon, a bright one, on two home runs. The Astros fought hard, but were not able to cut what had once been a 6-0 Good Guy lead, to any closer than 6-4 Good Guys. The score ended that way, with a 6-4 Good Guy win, that completed a very fine seven and two homestand. The team had gotten off to a wonderful start on field. Off field, however, there were problems galore for Mitch and Naomi.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be a very pretty pregnant waitress in the team's Diamond Club eatery, whom they good naturedly teased about giving them poor service when they ate at the resturant. She was tied hands and feet to the table in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the waitress' neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and (carefully) on her belly and sides of her belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and writhed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG BEING PREGNANT MAKES ME SO TICKLISH NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next tickler, tickling the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and the front and back of her knees with fingers, as more giggles erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of her feet, attacking her feet with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and toes. The waitress went ballistic. She wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MY FEET ARE SOOOOOO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the waitress was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to New York:" I know we had a rough homestand, but, we just have to keep working at it. We will battle this out. I want to work this through, and I will be here when you get back" Naomi said.
So, the team had returned to a new season, but, clearly, it was a less than perfect beginning for Paradise's most famous couple. Now, came the first ten day road trip of the season. What would happen next? Would friction continue, or would peace ever return? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Sure does seem at times that Mitch and Naomi should never have been married in the first place and then it seems as if they were the only people for each other. It's good to have the Good Guys back again. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they do have a very rollercoaster relationship. In some ways, they probably never should have married, while in others, they are the only ones for each other. Hmm, where have I heard that before? Anyway, thanks again, and stay tuned, I will try to post something within a day or so.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back