• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickler that got Pickler (teaser)

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
Kelly Pickler was upset that she didn't get as far in American Idol as she would have liked. She took a deep breath and sighed, packed up her things and got into a cab. She had the driver bring her to the airport where she was goin to return home. The cab driver was a short stubby man, and he didnt look very nice. When he pulled up to the airport he screamed at Kelly to fork over $65.00 for fare.
"WHAT"!!! kelly screamed. Thats un outrageous price for the distance you took me. I don't have that much on my person. The cab driver already annoyed from previous customers not having the correct amount of money on them startin shouting and cussing at her.
Thats it, he said. He thought for a min and had a devious smirk on his face. "Hold on girly" I'm taken you to see a friend of mine hahaha.

He sped off and Kelly fearin for her life decided that jumpin out of the cab at this point would just be suicide. So they traveled long and far for hours and hours. Finally he stopped the car, and before she could open the door to at least try and make a run for it he grabbed her and put her out with chloriphorm. They were in a deserted part of the cities with alot of run down ware houses. he dragged her to this one hidden one and knocked on the steel door.
"PASSWORD" said a low mumbling voice.
"Feathered Feet" replied the cab driver.

The door opened and he brought Kelly Pickler into the warehouse. She was strapped to a wooden table and restrained so that she couldnt move an inch. All she had on was her bra, her pare of sweat pants, and her socks and shoes.

"Most of this will come off later" said the cabbies friend.
Kelly awoke and knew right away she was in trouble, for both men had reached down and scratched their fingers into her sensitive underarms....

To be continued

Its a good start. I like the password "feathered feet", haha

Not a bad start, the grammar and spelling could have been a bit better though, maybe try doing a spell/grammar check next time, and a little more detail couldn't hurt either.

Excellent! Always thought she was cute and would love to have her tickled for real or here in a story. Look forward to more. :rolleyes:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back