• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beginning Anew Sojourn, Deja Vu Homestand, And, Cyber And Phone Explosions.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Island ballclub embarked on their first road trip of the year. They began the trip by winning two of three in New York, before going to Atlanta and losing two of three, and then to Houston, and winning two of three again. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin their second homestand of the year a nine game stanza, against the teams from Middle America.
During the road trip, things between Mitch and Naomi were abysmal. They engaged in cyber arguments, typing at each other in capital letters, as well as knock down, drag out, volcanic, screaming matches on the telephone. It was as if, as much as they loved each other, they just couldn't seem to find peace in their relationship. Mitch also knew that Naomi probably cried herself to sleep many nights, as, she wore contact lenses, and, at certain times if they were fighting on the computer, she would enlarge her text, and ask Mitch to enlarge his, so that she could see what he was writing. She had once told him that she only did this, if she had been crying, and had to remove her lenses.
Finally, on Sunday night, with conditions less than good, Mitch slogged his way back from Houston. When he entered the apartment, and Naomi saw him, she had very little to say to her husband of 24 years. Mitch was angry from the start, because, he knew that during their cyber screaming matches while he was on the road trip, that he had said some things to upset Naomi. He tried to apologize, and, usually, if he was able to realize his mistake, and give a good, heartfelt apology, she would begin to ease off him. Now, although he had apologized during, and after, the cyber war, Naomi had thrown him a new curveball. She wanted him to not only apologize, but also do a smooth transition, to what she called "fixing" the problem. When he asked for an explanation of what a smooth transition was, Naomi refused to elaborate. "I will discuss it with you in therapy on Thursday. I dont want to get into screaming matches in front of the kids. Let's just fuck, get through the first series, and then we will deal with it" Naomi said. "You know what, Naomi, maybe I dont feel like fucking. Maybe I dont want to be Mister "Sex on Demand" Maybe I am fucking pissed off, and dont want to just fuck you on demand!" Mitch shot back. "We agreed that we would keep our fights out of bed, and work on things in the therapist's office. Fine, you dont want to fuck me, take the couch, I really dont care anymore!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a scream, as she headed toward the bedroom.
Mitch followed her into the room, and began to undress:" I didnt say I didnt want to fuck. Maybe I do, and maybe I think you're still pretty cute, even if sometimes you drive me insane. It's just, sometimes I wonder, do you want us to be happy, or do you want to fight with me for the rest of our lives?" Mitch asked. Naomi looked at Mitch with a look of disbelief:" I cant believe you just asked me that. You think I ENJOY fighting, you son of a bitch? You dont think I'd rather be in that bed with you, happy, naked, and laughing? I thought you were an intelligent man, but, you know what, Mitchell, in addition to being a bastard, you are also a moron. You just made the most moronic statement to me." Naomi shot back. Mitch couldnt resist a smirk:" Okay, so I'm a bastard, and a moron, and you, of course, my Australian one, are perfect, you are just so perfect and harmless, and everything is all my fault!" Mitch said. "No, Mitchell, I didnt say that. I didnt say that at all. I realize that I have many flaws, and that I have things to work on in this relationship. You want to make it that everything is MY fault. You never take responsibility for yourself. You are so obsessed with your image, and being "Mister Perfect of Paradise Island, and of major league baseball, that you forget you are a human being, a husband, and a father, with flaws. I know that deep down inside you are a good person. You are generally honorable, a good father, and basically, you've been a decent husband to me. You dont cheat on me, you havent beat me, or failed to make a living, but you just have these ways about you that drive me GRRRRRR! insane!" Naomi said. "I know that I have things to work on, and that we have things to work on. I want to, and I will, and we will. I want us to be happy. In the meantime, do you want sex tonight? I can sleep here, and we can do it, or I can stay here, and not touch you, or, I can go to the guest room:" Mitch said. "Let's do it. It's been ten days. We will deal with it out of bed. Fucking isnt the be all and end all. We can still deal with our issues, and give each other the physical things we need" Naomi said. So, the couple made love, but still had things to work on.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was the starter. She pitched a fine game, allowing but two runs in seven innings of work, and getting three homers of support, in a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night, and he gave up three unearned runs, which were enough to send the Good Guys to defeat, by a 3-1 score. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. The Good Guys scored six early runs. Charlize had some middle inning troubles, but the bullpen bailed her out, and the team hung on, for a 6-5 win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, the couple tried to sort out their ongoing issues with the therapist. "I want to do what she says. I know she has been a giving wife to me, and allows me to do things with her feet, and tickling, without complaint, and also does the ladder for me. I appreciate all of it. It's just, even when I try to work on our relationship, she
comes up with new issues to confuse me. I am in love with a woman who confuses me. I love you, Naomi, and I know you love me. With all of our troubles over almost a quarter century, we both wouldnt still be here if we didnt. I want to work on this with you, however long it takes." Mitch said. That afternoon, when they got home, Naomi had calmed down when they reached their bedroom. "I'm feeling better now. Come here, and do what you know you want to with my feet. I know that Rome wasnt built in a day, but, even if we still have to fight certain things out, as long as we try, that's all that matters." She said. Naomi gave Mitch her bare foot, and he smelled it, which, of course, gave him a giant erection. She pulled down her pants, and they had a quick fuck. There were still many issues that might well never be solved, but, even after over 20 years, they were still hot for each other.
Chicago came to town on Friday night, to continue the homestand. Neve Campbell was the starter, and she pitched an awesome game, allowing only one run over nine innings. Unforunately, the Cub starter didnt allow any runs, and the Good Guys lost, 1-0. Rachel Leigh Cook had a lot of pressure on her on Saturday night, to turn in a good game. She pitched credibly, allowing three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys were able to score five, for a 5-3 win. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, allowing but three hits, and striking out fourteen. The Cub starter was good as well. Tied, 1-1 in the eighth, Mitch hit a long homer, and the bullpen saved the day, in a 2-1 win for Kate.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil pitched a great game on Monday night, allowing two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit four solo home runs, in a 4-2 triumph. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night, and herself allowed only two runs. The Good Guys, however, couldnt get any, and dropped the game, 2-0. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, early season Wednesday, in front of a sellout. After allowing only one run in her last outing, and losing, Neve got quadruple that output in the very first inning of the Wednesday game, as the Good Guys scored four runs in the first, and never looked back, in what turned out to be a 7-4 Good Guy win, saved by Duff, to complete a fine six and three homestand. On the field, the team was solid, but, off field, for Mitch and Naomi, things were anything but solid.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. That week, the cast of Deal or No Deal was spending time at the hotel. There were many featured lees that night. The women were all beautiful, and, with their being 26 models, and 26 members of the team, essentially, each team member had their own model to tickle. However, since some of the Good Guys were girls, not everyone took up the offer of the model tickling. For Mitch, his model to tickle was Aubrey, who held case number 23 on the show, a blonde haired beauty. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties in the middle of the fetish club. Mitch first attacked Aubrey's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Mitch tickled Aubrey on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO! Working down, Mitch then tickled Aubrey on her
hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of Aubrey's feet, tickling them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Aubrey went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE VERY TICKLISH! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Aubrey was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "We had sex, but we still have things to work on. It isnt the worst, but it is far from great, and we will just keep working at it when you get home. Have a good trip, and I do love you" Naomi said, kissing Mitch. "I love you, too, Australian" Mitch said.
So, it had been another uncertain homestand, with issues to deal with, and rocky roads. Now came another ten day road trip. Would things ever calm down? What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So the problems continue for the star couple but at least there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. I'm curious to see how things will continue to develop and what will happen in the future. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the problems do continue. There is no way of knowing what will end up happening.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come within the next day or so.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back