• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to Zacutiebrat!!!!

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
I would like to wish zacutiebrat a very happy birthday. :D :lovestory :justlips: :twohugs: She is one of the sweetest, kindest, most loving people I have ever met on this forum and I am honored to call her my friend. :wub: :wub: :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACUTIEBRAT!!!

Happy birthday, zacutie!!!

Hope you have fun! :smilestar

(And, of course, have frosting! :angel: )

Happy Birthday, BRAT!!!!! Hope it was a really cool one.

Hey, you REALLY need to get to a gathering, ya know?

R

:devil:

Thank you kurchie for my birthday thread and all my friends

:smilelove :justlips: :bunny: <<<<---- I would like to thank Kurchie my bd thread and you mean the world to me Kurchie you are like a brother to me a very best friend. You are a very kind, gentle loving man and best friend anybody could wish for. I would like to thank Bel, and bugman for my birthday wishes as well as Lite i will make sure i have plenty of frosting ehehehehe and as for Kwil thank you very much also and i have been to a gathering in New Hampshire in August last summer. Thank you Tkrexx i will have a very nice bd. Thank you Milagros i will celebrate by firstly going for breakfast in morning aunt wants to pay my breakfast then i will be going to see a movie and then have the best part DINNERRRRRRRRRR AND DESERTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. I AM STILL AS BRATTY AS CAN BE MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH.

LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU SO MUCH
ZACUTIEBRAT

thank you all so much

Thank you Laura gona have fun fun fun eat good yummy chocolate cake woohoooooooooooooo LOL
EHEHEHEH
HUGS AND TICKLES
ZACUTIEBRAT THE ONE THE ONLY lol
hahahahaah
Your a good friend Laura :smilestar :Kiss1:

Happy birthday to my great friend zacutiebrat, who is one of the kindest and most caring people on this forum. I hope you had a great day, my friend.

Hugs,
Mitch

Happy Birthday cutie-pie!!! Hope it's been an awesome day for you!

its my birthday woohooooooooooo

Thank you so much Mitch you are a great friend to me also. Your a good guy, caring and loving. I will have a very nice bd tomorrow November 11th.

hugs tight
ZACUTIEBRAT

Happy Birthday Darling! May this day and every day bring you such joy, happiness and love!

awwwwwwwwww ty

Thank you Feathery your wishes very sweet. I will do my brattiest to have a good time ehehehehe.

HUGS & KISSES
ZACUTIEBRAT :justlips: :redheart:

Hope your birthday is wonderful sweetie! Big hugs and kisses to you! :cuddle:

awwwwwwww ever cute ehehehehee

Awwwwww that's so cute Thank you Mimirouski i will have a very wonderful birthday. Your a sweetheart Mimi, very good friend. Love the puppy and kitten eheehe.

TEDDY BEAR HUGS & KISSES
ZACUTIEBRAT (THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ) :dog: :smilelove

Thank you Unit i will have a very nice Birthday tomorrow November 11 best part about birthdays are those you share em with and when you get that yummy piece of bd cake woohooooooooooooooooo And other things can happen on bds LOL

BIG HUGS & KISSES

Ah, Miss Brat....
Hope you have a sweet and ticklish birthday.
*HUGz* and *barefoot tickles* to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIEBRAT...
I WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU
TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE...
AND TO GIVE YOU
YOUR BIRTHDAY TICKLES
:
:feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :devil: :blaugh: :manicd: :D :twohugs: :Kiss2:

Last edited:
I think this B-day thread has doubled za brat's overall posting since she joined....lol

Happy Birthday, hon. It's sad I don't get to chat with you anymore like I used to, but you're still a friend and I'm glad I spotted this to give you the best birthday wishes.

Hope you had a fantastic day! :twohugs:

happy Birthday Zacutiebrat :dogpile: :xpulcy: As many others have mentioned,your one of the sweetest caring lovable lady members here..Hope your birthday is your best ever :dogpile:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back