• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The College Visit.. (please read the beginning and let me know)

cerebraltickles

TMF Poster
Sarah was my college roommate, we were both sophmores at UC Davis. Danny was her older brother who would come to visit his sister periodically on campus. Danny was 25 and very cute. Even though I never told Sarah specifically that I thought her brother was handsome and I was attracted to him, she could probably tell. Everytime he came to visit Sarah and I were in the room, I found myself getting goosebumps all over my body.

This one visit, Danny was waiting for his sister to get back from class. I saw him in the hallway waiting for his sis to get back and I offered he could wait in our room if he wanted. I was of course not simply doing this to be nice. I wanted to be in the same room with Danny. I wanted to flirt a little and have some fun. I never knew though we would become a team, a true team.

I had heard Sarah talk a few times about how her and Danny would get into tickle fights. They were both ticklish, but often because D was stronger, Sarah would end up on the floor, legs pinned, shoes and socks taken off and of course alot of foot tickling after that! Sarah said that he would get her hysterical, tickling both feet at the same time as fast as he could. All Sarah could do was laughter out of her mind until Danny stopped his onslaught of tickling

Danny was sitting across the room and fidgeting a bit. He wasn't nervous really, just antsy. I struck up a conversation to break the ice.

"So, what did you major in at college?" I said, asking a very benign question to get things rolling. "Sarah said that you are very bright, probably computer science or something right?"

"Well not really" he said, defending his profession choice. I have a degree in Chemistry from Stanford. I want to work to help fight catastrophic diseases such as cancer".

This made me even more attracted to him. Brains and good looks, what a great combination! To pick a profession where he could help others and the future generations. I was very impressed.

"Wow" I exclaimed. "That impressive, your sister must be very pround of you"

"Well, actually...she thinks that I should have become a lawyer or something, just like my father and grandfather. My whole family wanted me to become a lawyer, carry on the family tradition. It's kinda of prestige too, my families a bit pretentious"

"I thought Sarah would be more supportive then that" I said in his defense. "She should support her older brother in his pursuits. Even though Sarah and I are good friends, I know she can be a bit snooty sometimes"

"Yep, that's my little sis. Even when we were kids, she always thought she was better then me. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister Sarah, but sometimes I just had to tickle her to come down to earth."

"How funny...I'm actually a little embarrased to say this. One night a few weeks ago a few of us were play Monopoly and having some wine coolers".

"Yeah, we used to play Monopoly all the time growing up", Danny reminisced.

"Well, Sarah was treating everyone as if she knew how to play the game better then everyone else. She was not only winning, but being very rude about it".

"I know, I know...that's Sarah for you" Danny shook his head and agreed.

"Well, at one point I just couldn't take it anymore. She was lying next to me on the floor, so I reached out an poked her to she if she was ticklish."

"She jumped, right? Danny answered with a grin on his face.

"Oh, yes....so I poked her again, this time going for her ribs. The person on the other side of her poked her other side. With the wine coolers in us, let's just say we were more brave to get back at a snooty 20 year old sophmore".

"What happend after that?" Danny inquired with great interest. You could tell he was very interested to hear how his sister survived the ticklish torment.

"We both continued to poke her, using all of our fingers this time to tickle up and down her rib cage. She was really giggling at this point. Not full out laughing, but definitely growing in intensity."

"How did it end?" Danny asked wondering how his little sis survived the ticklish torment.

"In the end, I had straddled her, tickling her ribs and armpits. The other girl, Kim, I think her name was, had Sarah's feet pinned. She only had socks on, but let's just say they didn't stay on very long. Pretty soon, Sarah was hysterical as her feet, ribs and armpits were being attacked. This lasted for about 10 minues, while the other friends watched and cheered us on"

"Did she learn her lesson?" Danny knew that tickling had worked before to bring his sister back to being nice again.

"Sure did...for several weeks, Sarah was pretty nice. She apologized to everyone that night and for awhile she was pretty cool".

Just then the door opened...it was Sarah. Danny and I stopped talking immediately.

"Oh, Hi Sarah....I saw your brother waiting in the hall and thought I'd let him wait in here" I said, nervously moving in my seat, thinking she could tell that her brother and I had just been telling a very ticklish tale about her"....

Thanks to all who took the time to read! It's appreciated! Although, no one left any feedback. I did receive one feedback via e-mail, but no forum feedback. That's okay, if people are shy I understand. :redheart: Just know I'm fine with constructive criticism, it's all good!

Cerebral :wavingguy

I enjoyed the set-up, and I encourage you to continue the story. Have both the brother and sister ticklish leaves open many possibilities. :devil:

With regard to the lack of feedback: It was only posted yesterday, Cerebraltickles, and it is my experience that it often takes a week before any replies are made to a story. There are more lurkers than members, and they read it and can not reply.

Lots of potential here!

Cerebral,I have to agree with Milagros- give people some time,and they will comment! I definitely like this set-up,and although you seem to be headed to a MF/F direction,I do hope that Danny gets double-teamed in the end! :firedevil Please,continue!

Awesome start, it really left me looking for more. A great story within a story. I hope you continue it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back