• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me what you think

1st Level Orange Feather
I've been going through some stories that caught my attention, and right now I'm thinking about making a story myself.

For example, I'm planning on making a story that include Super Mario Bros. and The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but I might need some advice before I begin.

So let me know if it's ok, please?

A Zelda story sounds good, in my opinion there isn't nearly enough Zelda tickling around. I was thinking about writing one myself actually. The best advice I can give you, USE SPELL CHECK! I've seen so many stories with bad spelling and grammar it makes me sick.

You know the part of the game where you have 3 mins to get from A to B series of times to get the sword. You could have it that you have 3 mins to get to the master dungeon where ganondorf is tickling princess zelda to get the first part of triforce, before she tells him where it is. it would probably be better with one of the funnier looking cartoon type characters in it than ganondorf though

Scinsor:
Thanks for the advice. I'll do my best.

jk3852:
If you're talking about Majora's Mask, well I quit playing that when I had to sneak pass the first guards. It so annoying!

One question. I already read the rules about posting a story, but do I have to make them say somthing like "bitch" and "bastard"? If so, then It won't be easy.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back