• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silent Laughter - sample clip

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This is without question one of the hottest clips I've ever filmed. Rena is unbelievably ticklish, and she has an endless collection of tales of tickle-torture from when she was growing up. For the first seven minutes of this video, Rena is tickled on her adorable little feet while wearing cute pink socks.

Then, I moved behind her and started tickling her smooth, helplessly displayed armpits, really digging my fingers into them. She immediately started laughing too hard to breathe, and for the next three minutes I drove her in and out of silent laughter until she considered herself lucky if she could hold it together enough to merely be completely hysterical.

More often she was paralyzed, turning red, unable to inhale, exhale, or speak.

<A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/342135"><CENTER>click here to buy the clip!</CENTER></A>

I agree, I love corsets on girls. Especially girls who are doing what this one is doing. :cool:

Breath-taking!

Pun intended! I`ve been there,before! :woot: Rena is a joy to watch,and I`d imagine,to listen to if she could plead!Fantastic! :couch:

HAHAHAHA I love how you look around to make sure she is ok when she is silent laughing for nearly 10 seconds.

Great clip, great pics, great girl, keep up the great work, thanks for posting.

You are really digging in there and don't get me wrong I do dig it. Just wondering though does she respond well to light feather-like strokes and is that in the full clip? Very much enjoy underarm tickling but am more partial to the light touches. Great clip though !!:)

fuzzywuzzy said:
You are really digging in there and don't get me wrong I do dig it. Just wondering though does she respond well to light feather-like strokes and is that in the full clip? Very much enjoy underarm tickling but am more partial to the light touches. Great clip though !!:)

Basically the clip is composed of two parts. The first seven minutes are of her having her feet tickled, lightly.

The second part is three minutes, and it's me really digging in, because that was the touch that made her go silent for me.

Armpit_licker said:
HAHAHAHA I love how you look around to make sure she is ok when she is silent laughing for nearly 10 seconds.

Honestly, I was more checking to make sure that she was reacting at all, from behind it was hard to tell if she was paralyzed with laughter or bored out of her mind :) I'm kidding of course... I was checking on her at least half the time. The other times I just wanted to see her reactions.

My favorite part of the video is where I start counting to three before I start tickling after giving her a break, and she just crumbles in ticklish terror at the thought of what's about to happen to her.

By the way, in reference to my safewords thread over in Tickling Discussion, this girl did NOT have a safeword, and if she had she probably would have used it, which would have been a shame :cool:

ya, I could see how this definately wouldn't translate into pure audio very well :) Is your media player up to date?

MTP Jeff said:
ya, I could see how this definately wouldn't translate into pure audio very well :) Is your media player up to date?
my mac wont accept any of the updates found on z web
course ive had video(type) show up on other wmvs

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. It's an ordinary WMV clip and everyone else seems to be able to see it.

wow, laughing but with no sound with the laughter, thats a 1st for me! would there happen to be a part 2 where we can at least get a small preview on the sock tickling part?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back