• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomb Raider Tickle - New Tickling/Laughing Gas Video FREE SAMPLE

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Tomb Raider, Lara Croft, is after a rare treasure. Skulking through the dark catacombs, she sets off a series of booby traps, forcing her to take action. Defeating the trap, or so she believes, Lara continues on. What she doesn't realize is that by stopping one trap, she has set off another. Mist starts to drift from the ceiling and our Tomb Raider believes it to be POISON! Trying to escape, she is overcome by the gas...and starts to laugh! She can't seem to stop laughing and no longer cares about escaping. Her giggle fits continue until she collaspses on the floor into unconciousness. When she wakes, she find herself, tied and exposed. Even more shocking is the man who stands before her. He wants something and will use whatever means it takes to get it. Will his arsenal of feathers convince Lara Croft to give him what he wants? This video has been enhanced with visual and audio special effects and music. The tickling sequences are all over body feather tickling, with special attenion given to her feet and pussy.

To see a free preview, visit us at:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

buy downloadable clips at:
http://clips4sale.com/store/282

This is a new direcetion we're trying for our videos. I've enhanced them with Adobe After Effects software, adding special effects and music to parts of the video (not the tickling parts ;) Let's not ruin a good thing) and I'd like opinions. Do you like them? Would you like to see effects and music added
to future videos? We will consider your feedback in helping us determine what works best, just as we have considered feedback on where you want to see more tickling take place on the model's body.
webmaster joe

I've always been impressed with the imagination that you put into your videos. Nice Job!

alchemy said:
I've always been impressed with the imagination that you put into your videos. Nice Job!

Thanks, that's a very nice compliment. I've always admired folks like MTJ Productions, Obellisk and Cal Star video for infusing story elements into the fetish. It's not for everyone and you'll always have folks who will fast foward to the "good stuff", but hopefully the good stuff is on par with the imaginitive stuff.
webmaster joe

Very cool concept, it's always great when a tickling video is more than just tickling, and it actually has a story behind it. Great job.

Yes, please continue.

Keep adding music, stories, and effects. It's good to have different story plots to lead to the tickling part. I believe it makes the movie and the fetish alot more captivating.

Also, another suggestion, if I may, please add ladies tickling ladies with story plots.

tkfan74 said:
Keep adding music, stories, and effects. It's good to have different story plots to lead to the tickling part. I believe it makes the movie and the fetish alot more captivating.

Also, another suggestion, if I may, please add ladies tickling ladies with story plots.

We will definately be adding music to our next video, a western themed one. Don't know if there are any effects that would fit, but we'll see.

Yes, there will be more girl/girl tickling videos in the future.
webmaster joe

Very nice, I dont think anyone could get any closer then that to the real thing.

Kust

*claps hands* Bravo ! Well done ! She really looks like the real one , and the story is nice too .
Thanks for the preview .

the_goat said:
I didn't know you were a British company?

Anyway, that ticklee.....ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN! :wub:

We're not a British company. She's a british model. :)
webmaster joe

Great clip...The ticklee is very sexy...is she a fetish model and has she done other work than the great videos that you guys put out?

Lovin Life

I LOVE the last few video's that you've done. Some of the best money I've ever spent. The Naughty Aunt and Lara Croft are hands down, my favorites!!
Both of the models are white hot sexy, seem really ticklish, oh..and have great racks. I'm very eager to see a western theme. The last one I saw was Cal-Star, and it was.....well, sub-standard.
Anyway, keep up the GREAT work!!

p.s. On a geeky note, it's Mrs. Peel, not Miss. She was married to a test pilot that was presumed dead, but showd up when Dianna Rigg wanted to leave the show.

irishtklr said:
I LOVE the last few video's that you've done. Some of the best money I've ever spent. The Naughty Aunt and Lara Croft are hands down, my favorites!!
Both of the models are white hot sexy, seem really ticklish, oh..and have great racks. I'm very eager to see a western theme. The last one I saw was Cal-Star, and it was.....well, sub-standard.
Anyway, keep up the GREAT work!!

p.s. On a geeky note, it's Mrs. Peel, not Miss. She was married to a test pilot that was presumed dead, but showd up when Dianna Rigg wanted to leave the show.

I'm stoked about the western themed one. I think it's going to be really good.
I'm definately going for some atmosphere and will take into account the advice several have given regarding dividing the video up into preferred areas of tickling. I amy do a split 5 minutes mostly upper body and 5 minutes lower body/feet. We'll see.

Yeah, I found out about the Mrs. after I released the video. Oh well.
webmaster joe

Wonderful clip! Believe I've said before how much she reminds me of an English teacher I had in high school. I know the theme may be overdone but I would love to see her as a teacher tickled by students ( preferably females but males would work too) upset with bad marks or trying to get information about an upcoming exam. This lady is beautiful and I am ready to sign up for another summer course if they'd let me back into highschool. Anyways keep tickling this beauty in whatever setting you desire because your videos are excellent !! :bowing:

laughinggaszone said:
We will definately be adding music to our next video, a western themed one. Don't know if there are any effects that would fit, but we'll see.

Yes, there will be more girl/girl tickling videos in the future.
webmaster joe

What about a F/M vid. I know they aren't as popular as /F vids, but I would love to see this model attacking a man, maybe a burgler. It the oldest theme in the book, but it works :).

SlaverTickler said:
What about a F/M vid. I know they aren't as popular as /F vids, but I would love to see this model attacking a man, maybe a burgler. It the oldest theme in the book, but it works :).

We are currently working on a James Bond parody and may do an end sequence with a guy getting tickled. We'll see.
-webmaster joe

I've watched all the Bond movies if you need a guest secret agent tickleman tell me wher to sign up!! :poke3:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back