• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my dream comes true m/f feet

help123

This is a true story which happened to my last night. I thought some might enjoy it. It's a bit long so grab a sandwich ha. :)

I guess I'll start with the 'lee. I've known her kinda indirectly for acouple years. I'm actually good friends with her brother which is how I know her. I saw her at a party acouple nights back and she told me to promise her that I would call her to spend sometime with her. I was alittle "out of sorts" when she told this to me haha but I remembered. But anyway, this girl is about 5'4-5'5 and has little size 5 feet. But they are some of the cutest things you have ever seen. I mean borderline perfect. It looks like she has had a pedicure every 10 minutes for her entire life. Anyway, I had admired her feet for along time to say the least. So last night I remembered that I told her I would call her so I did and she told me she was babysitting some kids around the block from her house but I was welcome to come over and keep her company (that was her big mistake haha).

So, I come over and she's laying down on the couch. She has her socks on and has her feet propped up on the arm of the couch watching a movie with the two little kids she was babysitting. So she gets up and gives me a hug and walks back to the couch and lays back down in the same position. So I come over to sit with her but she's taking up the couch so I try to push her legs down and she doesn't budge, then I go to grab her ankles and lift her legs up but she still doesn't budge. I then gave her feet a little tickle through her socks and she shrieks and recoils into basically a feeble position ha. So I sit down smiling thinking of the possibilities. She then puts her feet in my lap and we just started talking about random stuff then we start talking about jobs and she starts talking about how she's been on her feet all day and they're tired. Now what would any other mild mannered man do? Bingo! So I start massaging her feet, socks still on though. I'm doing this for a good 20 minutes and she says, "hold on a second.". So she got up and went to the kitchen for something and came back. I thought she might have just wanted me to stop but she comes back to the couch, takes both or her socks off, and looks at me with kind of an evil grin and says, "Oh, did you think you were getting off that easy?". She then puts these beautiful size 5 bare feet in my lap and I start rubbing them very gently. The kids she was babysitting were practically asleep on the other couch so we really didn't have to deal with them. We keep watching the moving and I continue to keep massaging her soft soles and she gets a phone call and while she's talking on the phone I started running my finger down the arch of her foot. She started giggling and trying to slap away my hand but I had a pretty good hold on both of her feet. So then I start tickling the balls of her feet and she starts jerking madly around the couch and can't even get a word in edge wise anymore to the person she was talking to. She tells them that she'll call her back at which point slow down a bit and let her catch her breath but I still have a pretty powerful grasp on her feet. She starts to calm down and says to me still half giggling, "ok ok, I'm really not ticklish so it isn't gonna work anymore.". So I said okay to her sarcastically and started to graze the heels of her feet. She trys to kick away a little bit biting her bottom lip to try to hold back the laughter. It's no use. I start to pull her toes back alittle and tickle the balls of her feet again and she goes into these spastic jerks laughing the whole time. She starts pleading with me to stop and every second probably seems like an hour of tickling for this girl. How these little kids didn't wake up to her constant hysterical laughing I'm not sure. By the time I stop she's basically in tears laughing. So I figured I would stop for awhile because I didn't know if she was just having fun or if it was a little embarressing for her so I just continued caressing the bottoms of her feet until she settled down.

Now this is when we take a turn from good to phenomenal.

The movie ended and I guess she was suppose to put the kids in their actual rooms when the movie was done. So I waited downstairs while she was doing that. I put in another movie and just sat their thinking to myself I've always wanted to do that, especially to her. I figured the way she was laughing she would sit on the other side of the living room, ha, but then something I would have never expected happened. She comes back downstairs and lays on the floor on her back looking at me sitting on the couch. She's now parallel with me and I'm basically sitting up in the couch. She puts her feet up in my lap again still laying on her back on the floor and she says, "This may sound kinda wierd but can you tickle my feet again.". My eyes lit up and she must have noticed because then she went on to say, "But don't stop until I absolutely can't stand it anymore." So now I have her pretty little feet in my lap between my legs so she can't move them at all. I did everything I thought of. I tickled her feet all over with my fingers, I even grabbed a little feather quill pen and tickled her feet with the feather and she just let me. She is going into convulsions with every stoke down her petite little feet. Running the feather in between her toes seemed to get her the most when I would slowly did that to her she would just roll around the floor helplessly just fighting to catch her breath. I just sat there and kept saying. This is what you wanted as I smiled down at her but it's what I wanted too ha. I'm going at it with her feet for a good hour and a half. Apparently the girl has a bigger foot fetish than me. We start to settled down because I don't want to give the girl 4th degree rug burns so she finally calms down and catches her breath and she looks up at me and I still have her feet locked in between my legs and she says, "Now kiss em and make em better." I just smiled and prayed to God that this wasn't all some wild dream I was having.

I started kissing her feet up and down the arch. No smell what so ever. They actually to tell the truth smelled really good. Like some kinda lavender scent. I then ran my tounge up and down the arch of her foot very slowly and she just gave out coy little giggles as if it tickled just a little but felt good. Then I started to put my tounge in between her well kept toes and sucked on them just a little and her reactions were everything I hoped for. Just giggling at some points and giving out very quiet sighs and moans of satisfaction at other times.

I was at that for another half hour when the people whos kids we were watching called and said they'd be back in acouple minutes so I told her I better take off before they get back. Then I said, "you should call me again sometime." and looked up at me putting her socks back on and said smiling, "you can count on it."

That's my story, I get goosebumps just writing about all of this. Let me know what you guys think though, I apologize if my detail or story writing ability isn't so good but I thought some might enjoy it. :)

That was a hell of a story! I'd hang on to her if I were you. Mmm, good sandwich...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back