• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eroticas Ticklas M/M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Alexander lay naked on the bed, waiting for Ari to arrive. Ari was his life long firend and knew every detail about him, especially his secrets, Ari knew Alexander's best kept secret... his extreme ticklishness.. on evry part of his body, but especially his tender, manhood. One touch to his inner thighs and beyond sent Alexander inro uncontrollable fits of laughter followed by begging for the tickling to stop.

Ari and Alexander grew up togetehr and went to the same boarding school. It was there that Ari discovered how insanely ticklish Alexander was. They shared a dorm room togetehr and were horsng around as boys do, when Ari slid his fingertips along Alexander's ribs. Alexander rolled into a tight baqll, giglging and pleding Ari not to tickle him agian.

"Ari... Please... No more! I'm...I'm too ticklish. I can't control it. If you start this, I'll .... well please just don't!!!" Aleander pleaded. Ari laughted and began mock verbal teases wiht kitchy koos and I'm gona tickle you, making Alexander giggle all the more.

For a time, Ari stopped, but as the boys grew older, Ari's interest in tickling grew andhe convinced Alexander to let him play the "Tickle Game".

"Come On Alexander... You can trust me. I won't go too far. I'ved heard the other boys talking and it's al over the school. All the guys are playing it,, even the jocks. You can even have a safe word."

At first Alexander stood his ground, but eventually Ari wore him down. Ari locked the door to their dorm room and stripped Alexander naked. He tied his arms and feet down. Alexander was nervous about this, knowing how ticklish he was. "Ari... Pl..please... not too much...Please!!!"

Ari had also stripped naked and sat near Alexander's torso. "I'll be gentle. You'll see. Yo'll be begging for more!"

Alexander closed his eeys tight and waited for the touch of Ari's fngertips. Ari began light strokes along Alexander's ribcage. Alexander squirm and giggled loudly . Ari movd his fingertips to Alexander's tendeer tummy, causing hism to arch his body upward and giggle laouder, at a fevered pitch. Ari noticed Alexander becoming arroused from even the lightest touch. He took a feather and tickled Alexander's nipples to arrouse himeven more. Alexander's body was wet with persperation from laughing and struggling, but he didn't use his safe word.

Ari took the feather and began twirling the tip along Alexander's inner thighs. Alexander's eyes openned wide and the color dranied from his face. Ari had found his most ticklish spot. All he could do was endure it and hope he din't become overcome wiht hysterical laughter.

Ari drew the feather along Alexander's pubic hairline, then tickled through his thick, curly mound of hair. Alexander's body raised up off the bed and his laughter became loud and frenzied, but he still didn't call out the safe word.

Ari felt sure he would, but saw that his friend was enjoyin g the tickles and drew the feather around his swollen manhood. Alexander began bucking and giggling rhythmicly as Ari kept working the feather in and out and over his ticklish package. Ari was becoming arroused also, but kept up the tickling.

As Ari drew the feather along Alexander's swollen shaft, all he could do was thrust and laugh. Ari begn tickling the head of his shaft.This was more than Alexander could stand. HIs laughter became uncontollable as he came closter to climaxing. As Ari kept feathering Alexander, he didn't hear the lock in the door click. The door openned quietly and another figure slipped in and sat next to Ari.

Lawrence cept quietly in and stripped as sat enxt to Ari ahd whispered.. "Is he almost there yet?" Ari nodded and ketp tickling Alexander's shat and tip of his penis til his sweaty body rose up andhe shothis hot jizm forcefully. Ari stopped and watched as Alexander's body shook with laughter as he felt thie ticklish afterglow.

Lawrence slide his hands down Ari's hips, tikcling him slightly, but enough to get a giggle out of him. He whispered teasingly, "A bit ticklsih aren't you now!!!" Ari snuggled closer to Lawrence, giggling and said "Do it! tickle me!!"

Lawrence ranhis fingerti;s over Ari's bellyand hips, Ari laughed and thrashed against Lawrence's frim body. Lawrence kept tickling himand slid his hands down to his inner tihighs.. keepng the tickly strokes short and fast. Ari giggled and twisted arouodn so Lawrence could give him a full frontal ticklng. Lawrence ran his fingertips up and down Ari's inner thighs making Ari buck and laugh. Lawrence's fngers explored Ari's manhood, tickling every inch of his arroused shaft tillAri shot off his jizm. The three young men lay there, giglging. Lawrence was ot lucking =y enough tobe ticklish, but he was the master tickler in the dorm and the inventor of the Tickling Game.

Alexander thought of this as he lay in bed waitng for Ari to come and tickle him. Alexander thought, "Ari was right... I want more.. !"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back