• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Focus!!!!

tickle_x-pert

TMF Expert
:) Happy Birthday cutie!! Sending you a shout-out from Calif. Have a good one. TX :wavingguy

Happy Birthday Focus, hope you have a great day. :)

Happy Birthday Focus!! :twohugs: :happyfloa Your a great friend and I hope your birthday is a special one for you :cool:

tickle_x-pert said:
:) Happy Birthday cutie!! Sending you a shout-out from Calif. Have a good one. TX :wavingguy
WoW!!,...Thanks for the birthday greeting and it feels real good to get know that im a cutie in your eyes, *smile*.....let me know when your ready to try out some of those ler skills you obtain.... ;)

Alchemy- thanks for the greeting and remember i still want those freddy gloves with the feathers attached.....lol, I could definately use them on my adventures

Tick L - you have a cool signature pic that i always noticed and im sure we will meet one day at a gathering on a tag team tickling match with a beautiful lee one day, "wishful thinking"

Tickles hotel- we spoke on the phone already but thanks a million for the birthday well wishes and i always enjoy your giggles

Happy Birthday, Focus..hope it's a great day for you..

us november babies are the bestest lol...

Hope it's a great one sweetie!! Have fun!

<center>

Happy birthday

focus01ff2.gif

Great meeting you at the last NEST....hope we get to hook up at the next one...

:cool2:

Thanks a million fot the birthday wishes ,....it has been a good one for sure

isabeau - we share the same month and the same fetish and i always welcome a greeting from such a beautiful lady

broken blue - You are in canada where my father was born and where a lot of down to earth people that i met live at, I truly thankyou for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday

mimi - Always glad to here from the ever so popular mimi who created such a cool signature pic for me that i enjoy very much, thank you for stopping by and wishing me well on my special day

Venray - I hope i get to chance to hook up with an attractive lady like you did and have her as my wife that understands our fetish and joins me at future tickling gatherings,.....your a great guy and it was nice meeting you for the first time also ,.....thanks for the birthday well wishes

Last edited:
Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Focus , hope your leg is doing ok now , hoping it was a good one ,New York style .

I celebrate my birthday a week before and a week after ,Its awsome getting birthday greetings from TMf buddies that are on the same page as you and take time to wish you well on your birthday

tommytikl - thanks dude, hope your at nest next year for the four way tickle breakdown in the hotel room again with the lady in red *smile*,....Thanks for the birthday greetings

Tamia- Im still read your short stories you wrote here on the tmf and look foward to more, we are friends here on the forum and another website and you have always been kind, caring ,and beautiful,......I hope we meet one day soon....Thanks for the birthday wishes :twohugs:

Danny Mc- Thanks for asking about my leg, Im much better now and i have already been out dancing and jogging to the store...I have not run at high speed yet but im sure if a pit bull is on the run after me , im going to grow wings,....lol Thanks for the birthday shout out

fed ex overnite......

happy birthday, Focus.... :cool2:

a secret mystery lovely lady laugher is climbing into a gift box right now, and we are shipping her to you asap!.....

tickle her good for us....... :2poke:

:smilestar jaba :smilestar

I appreciate the the king of tickles stopping by to give me a birthday greeting and a "Lee in the box" instead of a "jack in the box" :jester: , Im sure she will arrive the same time as always in my wildest dreams *smile*,...Thankyou jaba for for the birthday wishes and the frantic search at my local post office for my gift box of giggles :jester:...You definately are the man on the tmf

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back