• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story "College Life" [f/f]

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

This is a story that I spent a long time writing some time ago. For whatever reason, I locked it away on my hard drive, never revealing it to anyone. I figured that I might as well show it to you guys since everyone else has been so gracious with sharing their own work. This isn't complete yet, but I finished it where I had last completed my "chapter" in the story. I hope everyone enjoys it.

College Life
Written by: OldEnglish
September 21, 2000

Alison walked through the sea of people as she tried to make her way towards the couch in the lounge. It was just her first week in college and already she was adjusting to dorm life. She was meeting lots of new people and getting easily acquainted with all of them. Tonight was nothing special, just a lot of the students on the floor gathering in the lounge area to watch television and meet each other.

Feeling rather tired from walking around the campus all day, Alison headed towards the couch to sit down. She squeezed in next to Sara, a girl that she had met earlier. Sara was a sophomore in college and she was only there now to be with one of her cousins that dormed on the floor. She had brown, shoulder length hair and was of average height and build. She was not necassarily book smart, but she knew a lot about life and how to survive in college. Above all, she seemed to be a people-person, so Alison took a quick liking to her as a friend.

'This carpet really feels nice on my feet,' thought Alison to herself as she shifted her bare feet back and forth over the lounge carpet. Alison greeted Sara with a friendly, 'hi there,' and continued to recline. She noticed Sara's outfit, a pair of denim shorts that cut off at the hips and a white Abercrombie long sleeve shirt. 'Well, at least she's got style,' thought Alison, ever the fashion buff, to herself. 'But boy, she's got to do something about those shoes.' Alison was referring to Sara's pair of white Keds that she was wearing. 'Keds went out of style so long ago. Somebody should give this girl a clue about footwear fashion.' Alison began to become self-conscious about her own attire for the evening, wondering what other people would think about it. She eyed herself over. She was wearing a pair of denim, capri pants and a blue Old Navy shirt. Her leather sandals that she had abandoned were somewhere on the floor in the lounge and Alison took the time to examine her freshly painted pink toe nails before once again shifting her bare feet against the lounge carpet, reveling in the feeling it gave.

Alison began to talk to Sara about everyday stuff, school, the weather, college life and so on, while also looking around the room to see who was there. It was mostly girls tonight as the guys were probably out somewhere drinking. She slyly checked out what everyone was wearing, hoping not to look too out of place. She was pleased to see that, for the most part, she fit right in. Capri pants seemed to be the choice for most in this somewhat chilly evening air. People differed in their choices of shirts, though, with those being cold opting for long sleeved shirts or sweatshirts, while some others still had on tank tops. As for foot wear, the majority of the girls were walking around barefoot, with some still holding onto their sandals, while very few actually had on any sneakers or socks.

Alison and Sara was having an enjoyable conversation when, to the shock of Alison, Sara abruptly shifted topics and asked, "Are your feet ticklish?" Alison was caught off-guard. Sure, her feet were ticklish, after all, 'Whose aren't?' she thought to herself. But she did not know what to say to Sara or where Sara was going with it.

"Excuse me?" asked Alison, as she instinctively refrained from shifting her feet across the carpet and now, instead, opted to lay them as flat as possible on the floor.

"It's not that difficult of a question. Your feet," said Sara, pointing to Alison's bare feet on the floor, "Would you say that they're ticklish?"

"Yeah, I guess," said Alison, as she shifted uneasily in the couch. She looked down to her feet and she saw them there, just sitting on the carpet. She knew she shouldn't try to kid herself. She knew that her feet were ticklish. So did her friends and her family. You really couldn't know Alison and not also know that her feet were ticklish.

"Well, of course. But how ticklish are they?" asked Sara, seemingly in a hurry. Alison was getting a little worried now, and she lifted her left foot up underneath her right leg, so that it was now hidden underneath her behind. Doing this caused her right foot to inch up a little bit and not remain flat on the floor anymore, but she did not mind. She was too busy thinking about the question. 'Just how ticklish are my feet?' Alison thought. Her brain darted back to all of the times that someone, be-it a friend, a family member or anyone, had tickled her feet. It would always cause Alison to jump about three feet into the air when someone would do that.

"A lot," replied Alison, hoping that that answer would satisfy Sara and would end the conversation there. Alison was hoping that not many people had heard that last remark, since having ticklish feet was something that she'd rather not let everyone know.

"Mmm hmm..." said Sara, seemingly studying Alison and her bare foot on the floor. "Do you always walk around barefoot?"

At this point, Alison really did not know what to think of Sara. All these weird questions, what could she possibly want? "Yeah, I always walk barefoot. I hate socks."

"So let me guess, you're the type of person that, when she has to go outside, will only wear a pair of sandals and then take them off as soon as she gets inside, right?" asked Sara, who seemed to be finding all of the information that she expected.

"Yeah, I suppose," said Alison. "I just like the way being barefoot feels." To prove her point, Alison began to bounce her free right foot on the carpet once again, as Sara watched on.

"Well, I'm going to let you in on something and you'll thank me for this later," said Sara. "This floor is a breeding house for people that like to tickle. If they ever see you walking barefoot somewhere, you will get tickled. There's no way you won't."

"Oh my," said Alison, now wondering where she left her sandals. "But, like, you don't even know how ticklish my feet really are," she stated softly to Sara. "I can't really take much tickling there, I give up too easily. It's my major weak spot."

"Well then, to survive at Fenworth U, you're going to have to either hope that your feet become way less ticklish or start being smart. Take me, for example. I learned the hard way last year. Just like you, I hated wearing socks. I can't explain it, I just don't like them. So I always walked around barefoot. Now I'll admit that I happen to possess ticklish feet, as well, and it wasn't long before word got around as to how easy of a target I was. But then I got smart. At first, I thought that by wearing sandals, I'd be more protected. But that didn't work. Think of how easy it is to take off a pair of sandals. So I was walking through the mall one day and I saw these Keds advertised for cheap. I figured, 'What the heck?' I'll try them. They've done the trick. They're the perfect shoe to wear without any socks on and also provide big-time protection against anyone attempting to tickle me."

"It can't be as bad as you're saying. I used to walk barefoot all of the time around my friends," said Alison, hoping that Sara was somehow exaggerating the facts.

"And what would happen to you?" asked Sara, realizing that she had more than likely just won the debate.

"Well..." hesitated Alison, "They would tickle my feet. But that doesn't mean that it will happen here. It was just that I was the most ticklish person of all of my friends, so I was usually the victim. I'm sure it will be different here," said Alison, half sure and half hoping that she was right.

“Trust me sweetheart, it’s not going to be,” said Sara, matter-of-factly. “Now let me actually see these feet,” she commanded as she pulled Alison’s leg from her without getting consent. Sara put a leg lock around Alison’s ankle, so trying to pull away was rendered totally useless.

“Whoa there, what are you doing?” asked Alison, who despite the obviously futile attempts, was still trying to free her trapped leg from Sara’s clutches. She wondered what other people would think if they saw the two girls in such a questionable position.

“Well, I’ve got to admit, I’m a little intrigued myself,” stated Sara as she was studying Alison’s bare sole. It was clear to Sara that Alison, despite her claims of walking barefoot frequently, took very good care of her feet. There was not a flaw to be found, not a callus, a corn or a blister anywhere. It was just a milky white foot. Sara took her right index finger and began to lightly tickle at the ball of Alison’s foot.

Alison jumped as if a million volts of electricity had been shot through her body. A huge grin had appeared on her face and she now renewed her efforts to pull her foot away. All Sara had done was lightly draw a circle on the ball of Alison’s foot, but it was clear that Alison was indeed as ticklish as she claimed to be. “Sara, what are you doing?” whispered Alison, trying to lure Sara to let go of her foot.

“Well, you said you were used to this, so it should be obvious that I’m tickling your foot,” stated Sara, who was about to renew her assault. She began to tease Alison by holding all five of her fingers right next to her foot, without actually touching it.

This alone was enough to make Alison nervous about the inevitable assault. She once again tried pleading with Sara. “No, come on. I just told you how much it tickles me, why do you have to do it?”

“Because it’s fun,” stated Sara simply. And with that, all five fingers began dancing on Alison’s bare sole. She had tried not to laugh to avoid causing attention to herself, but she did not even last one second. She was a fit of laughter in less than a second. She was doing everything in her power to try to pull her foot away from Sara, but Sara had it locked tightly in there. Even squirming around in the couch wasn’t helping her efforts at all. All Alison could do was laugh as millions of ticklish jolts shot through the bottom of her foot. Punching her fists into the couch did not make it any easier to stand.

By now, a crowd had formed, watching with delight as they witnessed such a comical display. Some of the girls were taunting poor Alison, saying, “Kootchy Kootchy Koo,” while other, perhaps those who felt there was as ticklish as she was, felt bad for her and were saying that she had had enough. A small collection of the girls slyly went to the back, wanting nothing to do with the goings-on, as perhaps they were even more ticklish than Alison.

But still Alison’s torment went on. The tickling on the bottom of her foot was too much to take. Tears were streaming down her reddened cheeks and the only recognizable phrases to escape her mouth were just maniacal laughter. Sara was enjoying this a lot. To Alison, it was pure torment.

Sara, beginning to feel a little remorse for Alison in her predicament, began to relent. She ceased the tickling and released her leg lock on Alison’s ankle. It took a second for Alison to catch her breath back, but as soon as she did, she pulled her foot to the safety of the floor. Her face, once red with laughter, was now reddened with embarrassment from being such a spectacle while getting her foot tickled. ‘Great,’ she thought to herself, ‘Now everyone is going to remember me for that.’

Sara apologized to Alison and Alison said that it was all right, since it was just in fun. But Alison had had enough and she wanted to leave the area before she became the target as victim of someone else. She sifted through the sea of people, with some making mischievous lunges towards her sides or, some, towards her feet. Alison found her sandals, quickly placed them back on and headed to the seemingly safety that her dorm room allowed her.

Once reaching her dorm, Alison called one of her friends from home to shoot the breeze. Her roommate, Dawn, would be coming back from class very soon, so Alison busied herself in the meantime. Out of habit, Alison once again removed her sandals, placing them underneath her bed. Barefoot, Alison walked around the room, putting pictures on the walls and sorting through her belongings. In short time, Dawn entered the room, fresh from class. She greeted Alison with a smile and plopped her books down on the bed. Dawn was a tall girl whose long, brown hair hung to her shoulders. She was the troublemaker sort, but she knew when the line was drawn. She was more into mischief than anything really dangerous. Dawn was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a white long sleeve shirt today. She kicked off her flip-flops and sat on the bed, picking up a comb to brush her hair with. “So how was your day today?” asked Dawn.

“Oh, you know, nothing special,” said Alison, examining the placement of her pictures. “I met some people, did some hanging out, you know, nothing special. Yours?”

“Oh, just the same. Went to class and stuff. Anything exciting happen while I was gone?” asked Dawn, who was more interested in brushing her hair than any answer Alison had to say.

“No. I just, you know, did some stuff,” said Alison, who really did not want Dawn, or anybody else for that matter, to know about the ordeal she had been through.

“So,” said Dawn, taking a moment from brushing her hair, “I heard you’ve got some pretty ticklish feet,” as she cracked a smile.

“Oh my god,” said a stunned Alison, “How did you find out about that?” Alison’s worst fear was coming true. The word was going around about how she was tickled senseless in front of everyone.

“Oh, the whole floor is talking about it. They all thought it was hilarious,” said Dawn, renewing her brushing. “But if I were you, I’d stop walking around barefoot. Everyone was telling me to tickle you for them when I was walking to the room.”

“Oh my god, I can’t believe this is happening,” said a nervous Alison as she sat down on her bed. Plopping her head in her hands, Alison tried to think; tried to sort out everything that was developing in her mind.

“Girl, don’t sweat it,” said Dawn. “It’s just being ticklish. You don’t think that all of those girls aren’t just as ticklish on their feet as you? It just so happened that you were the victim today. Tomorrow it’ll be someone else. Everyone one of the girls I saw was barefoot in that hall. I’m barefoot now, see? I’m sure you’re not going to be the only one tickled on this floor.”

“I suppose you’re right,” said Alison, looking down at her feet, trying to will them not ticklish. “I just didn’t really want to be known as ‘That Girl With Ticklish Feet’ during my first week of college.”

“So find someone else that’s ticklish and nail her,” said Dawn, who herself was a bit of an expert when it came to tickling. Though she did not want to tell Alison, Dawn was actually ticklish in her own right. She felt Alison’s pain, as something similar had happened to her in her high school days. But she learned to make a game out of it and rather enjoyed it.

“Yeah, I know, but you don’t understand. Then I have to deal with the payback factor. And I can’t last at all. Whoever I tickle always comes back to tickle me for revenge and they always end up winning. I can’t win at all. My feet are my major, major weakness.”

“Well kiddo, all I can suggest is that you pray to whatever tickle god there may be for those feet to become less ticklish,” said Dawn, putting an end to the conversation before the subject of her ticklishness came into play.

As the week went by, Alison amazingly managed, for the most part, to keep her sandals on when she went into the hallways. She even wore a pair of sneakers with socks at one point. She could see people plotting against her, but as long as her shoes or sandals remained on her feet, she felt safe.

A humid spell went through the area, making the school extremely hot. For the girls, this meant that the sneakers and shoes went back into the closet and out came the sandals. It was no different for Alison and Dawn. Dawn’s flip-flops went back on for class, as did Alison’s leather sandals.

Both girls’ days ended at the same time, so they walked back into their dorm room minutes apart. Once they got there, they were greeted with a burst of hot, sticky air that had been developing in their room all day. Dawn walked over to her bed, flung her flip-flops against the wall and sprawled out on her stomach. Alison took her leather sandals off and, for once, was hoping that the carpet in their dorm room had been cool tile instead. She opened the dorm’s windows, flipped on the circulating fan and sat at her computer desk. A knock at the door caused Dawn to get off her seat and see whom the visitor was. Beyond the door appeared Julie, the girl that lived in the next dorm room over. She was a girl of average height, with her shoulder length brown hair tied up on top of her head due to the humidity. She wore a white spaghetti string top and a pair of blue sports shorts. She was also wearing a pair of white Reebok sports sneakers and a pair of white socks.

“Hey girls,” said Julie, walking into the room. “I was wondering if you could do me a favor.”

“Sure,” agreed Dawn and Alison in unison. “What do you need?”

“Well, I was trying to put something up on my wall, but I need an extra pair of hands. Who wants to help?”

After a brief debate, Alison was chosen as the helper for the chore. The two of them walked over to Julie’s room. On the floor sat a wooden shelf and various pictures were scattered beside it. “I need to put this shelf up there,” said Julie, pointing to the location on the wall marked with two “X”s. The two girls lifted the shelf, but the desired location was out of their reach. “Keep holding this shelf there,” said Julie as she walked over to her desk to get a chair to stand on. “OK, I need you to hold this up as high as you can get it,” said Julie as she steadied herself on the chair.

At this point, Dawn walked into the room wondering what the two girls were doing. She noticed that Alison’s shirt had climbed about a quarter of the way up her side with her arms stretched so high over her head. This exposed Alison’s stomach, side and bottom two ribs. A devilish grin appeared on Dawn’s face. “Hey Julie, what to see something really cool?” asked Dawn, who crept up behind Alison and danced all ten of her fingers on her exposed sides. “Tickle, tickle,” teased Dawn.

The tickling sensations were immediately registered by Alison and, as she shot her arms down to protect her sides, her end of the shelf came crashing to the floor. “Ha Ha Ha, Dawn,” joked Alison. “You really got me there.” Alison watched Dawn to make sure a repeat attack was not planned.

“Wow girl, you jumped about a foot in the air,” said Julie as she jumped off from her chair.

“Well, it tickled,” said Alison to the girls. “I can’t help it if I am so insanely ticklish.”

“Well, I’m with you on that boat,” said Julie, walking back over to her chair. “Let’s just say you’re not going to find me barefoot around here that often. But come on, we’ve got a shelf to put up, Alison. Dawn, once we get this shelf up, you can tickle her until she pees for all I care, but just let us get the shelf up first, ok?” requested Julie.

“Sure, fine,” stated Dawn. “I’ve had my fun here.” With that, Dawn walked out of Julie’s room and back into her own.

“Ugh,” grunted Alison, “Something tells me that I am going to get tickled non-stop by her this semester.”

“So tickle back,” said Julie, simply.

“That’ll just cause her to tickle me back,” said Alison, though she was considering the idea.

“We’ll do it right now. She’s not wearing any shoes or socks. We’ll each grab a leg and tickle attack her feet like she has never felt it before. Let’s face it, who could stand that type of torment on their bare feet?” asked Julie, putting down the shelf.

“It’s a deal,” said Alison and the two girls snuck out of Julie’s room and quietly tip toed back into Alison’s room. Dawn was once again lying on her stomach on her bed. Her feet were to the door and she did not seem to be aware of Julie and Alison inching closer to the vulnerable parts of her body. They each gave a nod to each other and jumped on one of Dawn’s legs, screaming, “Gotcha!” Dawn only had time to turn around to see who it was before the sensations of twenty fingers dancing all over her trapped bare feet overtook her. She arched her back to try to power the two girls off, but it was in vain. She was trapped and she was already laughing her head off. She tried to hold some of the giggling in by biting her bottom lip, but it was of no use. The chuckles continued to pour from her soul at a fever pace. Alison and Julie were enjoying their newly found “power” over Dawn. She found Julie to be the worst of the two ticklers, though Alison was not a distant second. Julie obviously had skill in this trade, though, as she would hold Dawn’s toes back to make the arches as straight as possible and she also quickly found out how much of a reaction she could get by lightly tickling the side of her foot. Dawn’s resistance finally was drained and she tapped out on the mattress of her bed. Julie and Alison each put down the foot that they had been holding, but remained on top of Dawn’s legs.

“Oh…oh…WOW!” was all Dawn could mutter as she tried to catch her breath. She had not been tickled like that for a long time and it was hard to get used to it.

“Well, we just figured that this would give you a lesson in your own medicine so you won’t tickle Alison anymore,” said Julie.

“No, never mind, Julie. I had no idea that Dawn was this ticklish. If she wants to tickle me, I’ll just tickle her right back,” said Alison, who ran a quick finger up the sole of Dawn’s foot before releasing her hold.

“Something tells me that you two girls are going to have a lot of fun in this room this year. But just so long as you don’t get any ideas of tickling my feet, everything will be a-ok in my book. If you’re looking for someone else to tickle, though, my roommate is probably the person for you. Her name is Chrissy. She can’t even walk barefoot on the carpet without it tickling her feet. I’m sure you two can have a lot of fun with her. I’ll get her barefoot someday and call you two over.”

“Cool,” said Dawn. “But for now, I’ve got to get some revenge on this,” as she lunged towards Alison and grabbed a hold of her leg, clutching her ankle and entrapping Alison. Alison knew what was coming next and just clamped her eyes shut to accept it. Sure enough, she felt fingers dancing on the sole of her foot in no time and she started laughing her head off again. Trying to squirm out of Julie’s hold was doing no good, either. This girl was a superb tickler and there was nothing that Alison could do but tap out to the overcoming laughter.

Later that evening, Alison and Dawn invited Julie and her roommate, Chrissy, to their room to watch a DVD. Not having any homework, the girls, of course, agreed. They assembled in the dorm room around 9 o’clock that evening. Dawn and Alison’s wardrobe had gone unchanged since earlier today, but Julie had changed into a pair of long jeans and a pair of leather sandals. Chrissy also was wearing a pair of long jeans and sandals, with a red Abercrombie shirt, as well. Alison could not help but think that these four girls had what could be best described as the most ticklish feet on campus and none had any socks on.

Dawn took her mattress as her sitting area, with Alison and Chrissy sitting on the sofa and Julie taking Alison’s mattress. Chrissy slipped out of her sandals as soon as she sat down. She curled her legs up next to her body, leaving her bare feet just inches away from Alison’s anxious fingers. Alison wanted to see if what Julie had said about her roommate’s feet was true, but did not want to appear strange in front of everyone. She figured she would let someone else start it since so much tickling had already occurred.

The movie itself was actually extremely boring and the girls soon found themselves talking over it. They talked about every imaginable topic, from life back home to guys to the weather. When it seemed like there was nothing left to talk about, Dawn brought up the inevitable…tickling.

“Julie, you’ll be pleased to know that Alison and I have not tickled each other since earlier today,” laughed Dawn, rolling over onto her stomach as she spoke.

“Well, I’m really very proud of you girls,” said Julie, laughing, as well. “Chrissy, you should have seen the two of them earlier today. They got into such a tickle fight…it was just wild. The two of them are so ticklish all over.”

“Really? That’s so funny,” said Chrissy with a smile, laughing at the thought. While doing this, though, she instinctively tucked her bare feet underneath her buttocks, shielding them from Alison.

“Yeah, it was a regular riot,” said Alison. “We were laughing our heads off.”

“It sounds like a lot of fun,” said Chrissy, looking for her sandals at the same time. She could basically tell that some form of tickling was about to transpire and wished that she had worn socks tonight instead of electing to be barefoot.

“Guys, let’s show her just how much fun,” said Dawn, hopping off her head and headed straight towards Chrissy on the couch. Chrissy hid her feet in between the folds of the couch and brought her arms up to protect her from Dawn. Julie also jumped off of Alison’s bed to get in on the game, but Alison had the easiest angle of the three girls. She just turned around and dug five fingers into the unsuspecting side of Chrissy, which caused her to jump as if bolted with electricity. Julie and Dawn immediately came to the aid of Alison, each tickling Chrissy wherever their fingers could find. The girls explored every area of Chrissy’s stomach, sides, armpits and neck, all making Chrissy more and more the giggling fool. But, with all her might, she kept her feet hidden underneath the cushions of the couch. Dawn noticed this and announced, “Hey, somebody pull her feet out from under the cushions. Let’s really get her good!”

Chrissy instantly became alarmed. She gave it her all to try to fight everyone off, but when the tables are stacked against you three people to one, you will succumb eventually. Sure enough, Alison was easily able to grab a hold of Chrissy’s legs and pull her bare feet from the hiding spot. “Guys…heehee…no, please…ahaha…no, no more...” Chrissy was pleading with the girls not to tickle her feet. Her pleas were useless, though. Alison shifted her weight so that her body was now lying on the shins of Chrissy, totally immobilizing her bare feet. Dawn and Julie each grabbed an arm of Chrissy’s to prevent her from trying to tickle Alison in any way.

Chrissy bit her lips shut and squeezed her eyes shut, foolishly thinking that this would help prevent any tickling feelings from registering in her mind. She was undoubtedly wrong, for as soon as Alison’s fingers came in contact with the sensitive skin on the arches of her bare soles, Chrissy became a giggling, wiggling mess. The sensations on her feet all but drowned out any tickling that Dawn or Julie had been doing to her sides and underaram. Instantly, Chrissy’s mind could only sense the ten fingers dancing all over her soles and it was maddening... Alison liked her new friend.

Simply outstanding. I enjoyed this story very much:D

Thank you

wonderful story, OE, I'm glad you, finally decided to dust it off and let us all read it. It would have been a shame to have kept it all hidden away like that!!

As someone else posted in response to one of my posts, some pictures where two very cute women were tickling each other, "How I want to believe this is what girls really do when they get together."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back