• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Rendevous

Iwant2Btickled

TMF Expert
This is my first time, so be gentle!!! It does contain adult material...

I open the door for you.. I've been pacing in the hotel room like a caged animal waiting with anticipation until you finally arrived. I pull you inside by your shirt, close the door and back you up against it. I think you allowed me to do it, you are big enough that you could've stopped me at any time. I lean into you, pressing my body against yours, I've wanted to do that for soooo long, I whisper in your ear, gently biting on your earlobe. You shudder and kind of moan a little, bringing your hands up my back to my neck, you tangle your hands in my hair and kiss me, softly at first and then harder as I respond hungrily to you. You start to back me up towards the bed, I climb up on it and turn to face you. You are still standing at the edge, I am on my knees kissing you. Your lips start to slide across my jaw, and down to my neck, my head falls back and I giggle because you have found that spot I've told you about online and you nibble at it, holding me tighter. I try to push you away, and you finally loosen your hold long enough for me to say that I want to do you first. You look at me with a little surprise, eyebrows up as if to say, "oh really". I start unbuttoning your shirt, draggin my nails through your chest hair as I do. I have unbuttoned all of the buttons and am now tugging it out of your jeans. I run my fingernails across your stomach at the top of your waistband, causing the muscles to tighten and quiver. You suck in your breath to suppress a laugh, but I notice and my fingers are skittering back and forth there. "please? " I say, kissing your neck and running my tongue along your collarbone. One hand sliding down over the obvious bulge in your pants and rubbing softly. "yessss" you gasp and I know that I have you. I pop the top button on your jeans and slide the zipper down slowly..I hop off the bed and start to sloooowly pull the jeans down over your hips. I drop to my knees in front of you, and looking up at you with smokey eyes, I lean forward to kiss you on the stomach, just below your navel. I continue to nip and kiss you there, running my tongue around the edge of your belly button and dipping inside. I feel your legs buckle a bit and I know I'm already getting to you. I've got your pants down to your ankles. Now I tell you to sit on the bed and I start to untie your boots, slowly pulling the laces apart and rubbing your ankles as I slide them off, then pull your jeans off your legs. I decide to leave your boxers and socks alone, for now... I stand back up and tell you to lie down, kind of pushing you back. You slide back and lie down in the center of the bed. I climb onto the bed and crawl over you..straddling your waist and you feel the silk of my pajama bottoms rub against your skin. You reach for me, but I take your hand and bring it to my mouth, running my tongue and teeth along the palm, you close your eyes and laugh a little. While your eyes are closed, I take your hand and lay it out to the side, right into the open cuff, which i snap quickly. Your eyes pop open when you hear the click, but by now, I have grabbed the other hand and have it almost pinned down too. By the time you get your wits about you, I have both hands cuffed and you are almost mine... I lean over you and run my tongue from your navel up your chest, you are giggling and moaning. When I get to your neck, I reach up and graze your open palms with my nails. "Didn't realize your hands are ticklish did you baby?" I whisper to you. I lean up and squeeze you tightly between my legs, running my nails down your arms. you laugh and squirm, knowing where I'm heading and what will happen when my nails land there. I pause and hold my hands up over your underarms and wiggle my fingers there, not touching your skin, but just grazing the hair there. "NO, NO BABY, NO, " you are looking right at my hand as I slooowly lower it down, down into your armpit. I bury my fingers in there, moving all 10 as fast as i can as you erupt into hyterical laughter.. "HAHAHAHAHAH AOOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH AOOOAHAHAHAHAHHA" Its the first time I've heard you really laugh and I must say, it is quite addictive. You are squirming under me, I can feel your muscles clenching in your stomach as you try to throw me off you. Your legs are kicking and you are shouting with laughter. NNNNOOOAHAHAHAHAHA AOHHHHH AHAHAHAHAH ASSSTOPPPPPP !" you scream as I continue down your sides scratching ALL my nails quickly and lightly over your ribs. I continue in circles from your ribs to your pits and back, not giving you a break. "AHAHAHHARRRRRRHHHGHHGHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOOOOOOHHHAHAHAOPHOHOHOHOHOH:" Your head is thrashing back and forth, you are gasping and pleading with me to stop. So I do, for a minute to give you some air, and to allow me to slide further down your body. Now I am straddling your upper thighs, I am on my hands and knees over you as I lick my lips at you and lean forward to lick your belly button. I run my tongue around it lightly, then dive inside. 'AOHAHAHHAOAAHHHHGGGGHHHAAADDDD OHHAHAHAH AHAHAHANOOOOOOOOO!" you scream as I start to tickle your sides with my nails again at the same time. Too many sensations are going on and you are hysterical. "NONONONONONOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" but I can tell you like it, because I can feel something hard poking me in the chest as I lean over you. Finally I lean up to sit on your thighs, I can see it poking up, trying to escape your boxers. "Why honey, are you getting EXCITED by me tickling you?" I ask sweetly taking my fingernails and tickling all around your belly..
'ANANAOAOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHOAAOOSOOSSHHHITTT AOOAAOAHHAHAOAOAHAHAHA YYYYYEEESSSSSS!!' you scream. "good" I say as I spin around on you and reach for your right foot. You realize what is about to happen and you start really struggling, squirming and kicking, but you see, it doesn't matter, because I am sitting on your legs and you cannot stop me. I snap the cuff around each ankle and then I climb off the bed. I stand and look at you, still writhing around, trying to escape, but you are mine.. The power of it is starting to arouse me beyond belief. I slowly walk up the side of the bed, dragging my nail up your leg, your side and into your armpit as I lean down over you, my breasts almost spilling out of my top. Your eyes are glued to them as I lean down and whisper to you.. [I]"are your feet really as ticklish as you told me? I think its time to find out." [/I]
"OH GOD, NO, NO BABY DDDON'T DO THAT.." you beg as I walk back toward the end of the bed. I grab my bag on the way by and pull a chair up to the end of the bed, where your socked feet are squirming. "What honey, I haven't done anything yet and you are begging already". I sit down, you are staring at me wide eyed. I have propped your back up with pillows so you can see me really good. I want you to watch everything i'm about to do. I take a fingernail and run it quickly up both soles, noting that you jump like you've been electrocuted and you still have your socks on. "wow, they really are ticklish... bet its even better when I get these socks off.." I say, laughing. "NO, GOD NO, DON'T DON'T TAKE MY SOCK OFF!!!" you are panicky now, knowing how bad it will tickle when I finally attack your bare soles. Slowly I reach for your socks at the toes and pull at them until your heels comes into view. I reach for the top of the sock and my nails brush against your heel "accidently". "AHHHHCCCCKKKK GGGODDDDD " you yell and jump. I think the anticipation of me slowly taking off your sock is driving you mad. I keep pulling them, dragging my nails along your arches and balls of your feet as your toes pop out into view. Your feet wiggle and your toes scrunch up making your arches wrinkle up. I look up at you and smile wickedly. Your eyes are huge, shaking your head no... but at the same time, I can see your dick getting harder and harder. [B]"NO , NO, GOD DON'T TICKLE MY FEET, PLEEEEESE DONNN'T "[/B] you beg. I just smile at you and rake all 10 fingers up and down the soles of your helpless feet. They jerk and wiggle deliciously as my fingers are tickling and tickling. "cooochie cooooo honey... tickle tickle piggies!!" I tease you.
'AHAHAHAHGHOAOAOAOAOOAHAHAHAOOAHAHAHDDDDDHAHAHAHAHOAOAOHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRGHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAASSSTOPPPPP!!!" you are laughing and begging me already to quit.. "but I just got started, i can't quit..." I tell you and keep up the spiders on your helpless feet.
"OAHHAHAHAOGGGHDDDDSHHHHITTTIIIAAHAHAHAHAHHAAOOOOHAOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" you laugh.
Finally, I decide to switch techniques, which you think is a break for you.. You are gasping for air, begging me no more.. I take out 2 pedicure spacers and work them inbetween your toes with the solid side facing you, so that your toes are spaced, but I have access to the whole toe stem.. "OH GOD, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THOSE..." you ask shaking, but you are already smiling too. [I] "I'm gonna give you a pedicure honey.. haven't you ever had one? It might tickle" [/I] I say to you as I lift each foot and put a towell under it. I get up to get the warm water that I put in the little ice bucket in the room and sit back down at your feet. I slowly open my bag and lay out the items i've brought for your pedicure on the bed between your feet so you can see them all. "first, i have to wash then in this warm soapy water to soften them a little, I dip the washcloth into the water and start to rub your feet with it.."NNOOOOAHAHAHAHAHDDDDONNNTTTT AHAHAHAHAHHA" you are screaming with laughter as I scrub the bottoms of each foot with the washcloth.. when they are nice and soapy and wet. I take the brush and dip it in the water..'NO,NO NOT A BRUSSSSSHSHSHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
as I start to scrub them with the brush, making sure i get up under your toes and all over the arches and heels.. "AHAHAHAHHAAOAOOAAHAOAOAHAHAHAHAH NNOOOOPPLLLEEEASE PELASSSSEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHHAHA" I scrub them with the brush until the soles are pink and soft. Then I pull out the little electric toothbrush I brought along. "Gotta get that dead skin out from between those toes!!" 'AHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOONNNOTT MY TOOOOEEESS SAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DDDONT' OH GGGGOODDDDDD DAHHAHAHA DDDDONT' PLEEEEEEZE" As I go in between each little toe with the toothbrush, you are crazy with laughter, you cant scrunch your toes and you can't even wiggle them because of the spacers. I look up at your face while i'm tickling your toes and you are shaking your head back and forth, but still watching me. Your dick is poking straight up and out of your boxers now.. "wow, I say, somebody is sure enjoying his pedicure..." I turn the speed on the brush up and slide it all around your balls of your feet and arches, around the heels and back up to your toes, I do the tops and pad and stems of each toe on each foot before I stop. " OH GOD OHGODDDDD NO MOOOORRRE, PLLEEEZE AHAHAHAH" you are beggin me. "We're down to the best part honey..the oil massage..." I tell you as i am drying each foot gently. I pick up the bottle and drizzle it into my hands, rubbing them together to make it warm up. I start to massage it into the soles of your feet from your heels up to your arch, i stick my thumbs into your arch and massage it deeply. "MMMMMM OHHHH" you moan.. Your toes are soo cute still trapped in the spacer, that I lean forward and nibble on the little one with my teeth and tongue.. your body arches off the bed and you gasp. "OH SHITTTTT MMMMM OHHHHAHAHAHAHAH DDDON'T IT TICCCCKLESSSS AHAHHA" I have massaged them all the way to the balls of each foot, when i pull out the spacers and rub my oily fingers in between the toes of each foot. Lightly tickling and massaging them as I do so. 'MMMMM OHOOOOOOAHAHA HHHEEEYY, MMMMMM " I lean forward and grab your little toe again in my mouth, nibbling at the pad and sucking it into my mouth.."OH JHEEEESSSSSSEE HAHAHAHAHAH AMMMMMM OHHHHHHAHAHAHA NNNOOOOO, OHHHHHHHAHAHAAHA AYEEEESSSS HAHHAAAAOAHHHMMMMM" you don't know whether to laugh or moan, you are feeling both sensations at once. Finally, I stand up and move all the stuff off the bed. I slide out of the pajama bottoms that I have on, just leaving bikini panties and my silk camisole. You are staring at me and moving, squirming around. I climb up onto the bed between your legs and crawl toward you like a cat. I lean forward and lick you from your knee to the bottom of your boxer shorts. then I stop and sit up on my knees, running my hands up the insides of your thighs, lightly massaging them. My fingers disappear up the legs of your boxers where my nails start to lightly trace little circles up and up and up. "OOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!" you screech hoarsely. I continue to tickle the insides of your thighs, my nails grazing your balls, lightly tickling them. Your body arches off the bed, you are pulling at your restraints like an animal. But I just keep teasing you with little tickles and touches under your shorts. Your dick is getting harder and harder and I am getting wetter and wetter watching it happen. 'AHAHAHAH ANNOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGRRRRHHHHHH OHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH HEEEHEHEHOOOOMMMMMMM." I slide up until I am right over you. Swaying above you high on my knees. I lower myself until I am on you.. I can feel your dick pushing on the crotch of my panties. I start to swivel my hips, teasing you...my hands rubbing up to your chest and down to your stomach, dragging my nails across your lower stomach, loving the way you shudder and moan underneath me. I slide my hands up across my stomach, over my own nipples, teasing them through the silk and lace of my camisole. You are staring at me, mouth open, panting like a dog. "Do you want me honey? Are you ready for the ride of your life?" I ask you. "MMMMGGGGOD YYESSSSS, PLLLLEEEEZE" you beg as you try to lift your hips up off the bed further to get to me. I reach down and slide my panties over to the side, still holding myself far enough above you that you are barely touching me.. "see how hot you made me, tickling you turns me on sooo much.." I purr at you, sticking my finger in your belly button again.. 'AHAHAHAHANNNOOO MORE!!" you laugh. I take my other hand and wrap it around your dick.. holding it against my clit and rubbing it around and around.. You are harder than ever from the heat and contact with my pussy, but I'm not letting you have it all just yet. I hold your dick in one hand against my clit and start to tickle your belly mercilessly with my other. Your giggling and laughing causes your dick to wiggle and vibrate against me. My head falls back and I am moaning now... "AAAHAHAH AOAOAHHAHHAHAHA BBBABY OHH HHPLEEEASE LET ME IINNNNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAH" your hips start to thrust upward and its more than i can resist.. I slowly lower myself onto you, inch by lucious inch, tickling your belly all the way. You wiggle and vibrate yourself into me until I an stretched full. I gasp when you are all the way in, i can still feel you getting bigger inside me. I stop tickling you and sit still there, you are buried in me and wiggling trying to move. I am pinching my nipples now and start to girate my hips against you. You are moaning and thrusting against me.. it is heaven. Your body is tingling from my tickling. I am moaning and making those little squeals and gasps that you love as you thrust upward towards me. I am girating faster and faster on you... "OH GODDDD, OH GODDD BABY! MMMMMM YESSSS" you growl... "Oh, OH, OHHHHH! Yesss!! " I can tell you are close, you can feel my pussy start to clench onto you as I am racing with you. I reach forward and dig both hands into your pits and tickle for all i'm worth.. 'AHAHAHAHAH AOOOOOOAHHAHAHAMMMMMAOAOAHAHHAHAYEEEESSSSS!!!!!" you yell with your orgasm as your body tenses and jerks, still writhing with pleasure, I am still tickling you as I fall over the edge right behind you.. your laughs and moans pushing me over...
I collapse onto your chest, we are kissing gently and trying to catch our breath.. I whisper against your lips, "did I do a good job honey?" "YESSSS! OH MAN... YESSS!" you growl at me. I lean up and smile a sexy smile at you at I turn around to release your feet, tickling the soles lightly as I do.'HHHHEY!! HEEEHEEEE! " Sorry, I say.. couldn't resist.." I reach up and unhook your hands, rubbing each wrist and kissing it as I release it.
"MY TURN....." you growl at me.. and I feel my stomach tighten....

let me know if you liked it, if its too long and if you want me to post part two...

Excellent story. Sexual, tortorous, and great tickling action. The guy in the story would either be extremely turned on , or suffering extreme torture. Thank you!

Mitch

Great reading material

I definately enjoyed reading the story and have a good idea how your mind works *smile*, I know if we ever meet up ,I better have my running shoes,..lol :p

Is that a compliment Focus??? Running away is not an option... Thanks for the comment... i'll keep you in mind if i write part 2... :firedevil

very nice...and yes please write part two..it wasn't a long story at all..very nicely written and descriptive..great job..

Great story. It was not to long. Please, Please, do part two

Yes, well done! I can't believe you haven't written more.

I felt like I WAS the lee in your story...you pulled me right in!!

And feel free to write part 2 or 5 or 6 :) :dogpile:

I just read this story sweetie. I loved it and I hope you write part 2 soon. :bubbleheart:

:xpeepsofa:tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling:;):couch::couch::couch::couch::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:More!!!! More!!! More!!! Please this is a outstanding wonderful naughty sexy erotic tickle story it is one of the best I have read, quite a few stories that are really great and this is one of the many best I have read. I love the hot sexy dialogue, love the teasing and the taunting, slow tickle torture, love the playful aggression and pouncing-love the playful element to the story. Love the vivid sexy details and just love this story, so want to read part 2 to this story, please love to see and read more of your stories, this is your first, I am impressed, did a marvelous job, you sure got one wicked imagination-if just fiction whew great job, if also based on real life, hot damn, awesome story, keep up the great work. Dying to read part 2!!!!:bunny:

Damn, I don't know how I missed that one! That was just totally action packed and incredibly HOT! I felt that whole ride, IWANT2BTICKLED. Actually, I think your profile name is just a ploy to get us right where you want us. ;)

May I please say..... THANK YOU!

:xpeepsofa:tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling:;):couch::couch::couch::couch::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:More!!!! More!!! More!!! Please this is a outstanding wonderful naughty sexy erotic tickle story it is one of the best I have read, quite a few stories that are really great and this is one of the many best I have read. I love the hot sexy dialogue, love the teasing and the taunting, slow tickle torture, love the playful aggression and pouncing-love the playful element to the story. Love the vivid sexy details and just love this story, so want to read part 2 to this story, please love to see and read more of your stories, this is your first, I am impressed, did a marvelous job, you sure got one wicked imagination-if just fiction whew great job, if also based on real life, hot damn, awesome story, keep up the great work. Dying to read part 2!!!!:bunny:

That's why I didn't see this story. It's from 2006. The user hasn't been online in a long time. How did you find this gem Ticklebunny?

What a loss, by the way. I'm sure sorry to lose her.

That's why I didn't see this story. It's from 2006. The user hasn't been online in a long time. How did you find this gem Ticklebunny?

What a loss, by the way. I'm sure sorry to lose her.
=====================================
Yeah I know what you mean opprtunistic. This is really a great sexy tickle erotica story, love it. It really is a shame that the user hasn't been online in a long time. I found this story in posted stories, had to look a bit, past first page but I found it. Yeah me too, I really do love this story and have loved reading this user's threads and posts in the past. Hope this user comes back if not it is really a shame. You are welcome I loved this story too.:bunny:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back