• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The power of two pt 4

anubis111

TMF Regular
So here is pt 4. Tell me what you think!!

The power of two pt 4

Kate: A young, natural blonde who is very skinny.

Hannah: Young punkish kinda girl. Brown hair and blond highlighgts. who is also very skinny.

Hannah was so glad to be done with this day and after all it was Friday so she would have the whole weekend to recuperate. Somewhat dazed from the day's events and also dreaming of her bubble bath, she was dreamily walking out the building to the parking ramp where her car was parked. Kate had eyed her coming out of the building and had made sure to deactivate all the surveillance cameras throughout that floor of the parking ramp so that no one would see what was about to happen. Hannah's hips swayed as she rounded the corner and had her car in sight. Without any warning Kate jumped out from behind the steel pole and grabbed her from behind. She then drugged Hannah and drove her back to her house.

As Hannah awoke she noticed that she wasn't in the parking lot anymore. "WHere am I?" asked Hannah. Kate walked in to the room and smiled. "You know it wasn't fair that they had us bound to the bed last time." Kate said as Hannah looked around. "What the hell are you talking about?" asked Hannah as she got up. "Lets cut to the chase, you, me, tickle fight right here. No interuptions, no other people just you and me." said Kate as she prepared to attack. Hannah gave Kate a wierd look. "Fuck you ya crazy bitch!" she said and turned around to walk away. Kate tripped Hannah as she walked by. In a flash Katie took off Hannah's shoes and sat on her feet. "Well if you won't fight me under your own influence then I'll make you!" said Kate as she looked down at Hannah's feet. "Ohh I like your socks, thier so soft!" said Kate as she stroked Hannah's feet. "Hehehehehe, hahahahaha. hahahahahahha, hehehehehe, hahahahahaha! F-f-fine you asked f-f-f-f-ohohohohohohohohoor it!" laughed Hannah. The tips of the her fingers began to gently caressed the Kate's neck. Kate jerked and giggle slightly as jolts of sensation ran through her body. "hehehehehe" laughed Katie. "Ok now we got ourselves a fight!" Katie then got up and waited for Hannah to do the same.

"Rules are simple, tickle eachother and first one to say the word pickle, loses." said Kate. The two girls then began to circle eachother again. Katie dove at Hannah to jumped. kate however planed this and stood up and grabbed Hannad's sides. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA… NO MORE, PLEASE LET ME GO… HEHEHEHEHHAHAHEHEHEHE!" laughed Hannah as she fell to the floor. Kate stood over Hannah's head,shoved her hands up Hannah's shirt, and bgan to tickle her waist. "HAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH!!" laughed Hannah as Kate assulted her hips. Kate lowered her body closer and closer to Hannah as she tried to get a better tickling position. Hannah looke up and saw that Kate's shirt was loose and she could see Kate's bare stomach. "Tickle this!" Hannah said as she raised her head and blew rasberries into Kate's stomach. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHPP!" laughed Kate as Hannah blew more rasberries on her stomach. Kate then tried to fight back by spider tickling Hannah's stomach. This didn't work out too well because as she tickled Hannah, Hannah was still blowing into Kate's stomach, and the tickling caused Hannah to giggel which tickled Kate even more. (phew lol) Hannah then flipped her over so now Kate was on the floor. Hannah then pulled Kate's shirt above her head causing Kate to get stuck. Hannah then scooted back and put her head on Kate's belt. She then began to slowly tickle Kates tummy with her fingers and made it worse by blowing puffs of air on her stomach. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOHOHOHOHOPP!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" giggled Kate as she pulled her shirt back down. "Ok you wanna play that way? Lets go!" saif Kate as she went to grab at Hannah. Hannah crawled away but not before Kate got a hold of the bottom of her pants leg. Hannah and Kate both pulled and Hannah's pants were pulled down around her ankles. As she tried to get away, Hannah tripped and fell on the floor. Kate rushed over and began to scribble her fingers all over Hanna's ribs. "NNNNOOOOOOO AHAHA HAHAAAAAAIIIIIEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I-I-I'LL D-DO ANY AAAAAHHAHAHAHA ANYTHING!! STOP STOP STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! NO MORE! NO MORE!!" Hannah laughed openly. Hannah then faught back by gently wiggling her nails at the base of Kate's ribcage, being sure to gingerly scratch the area just above her hips simultaneously. "NOOOO! HAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY HIPS OHOHOHOHOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I-I-I-I-I'LL GEY YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUUU!" laughed Kate as Hannah reduced her to a laughing mess. Hannah was determined not to continue with this much longer so she ran towards the steps to go upstairs. Kate saw Hannah make her break for the door so she chased after her. Kate caught up to Hannah just as she was reaching the top of the steps.

Hannah kicked out and tried to knock Kate down but Kate caught her foot and held it tight. As Hannah reached for the door knob, Kate held Hannah's foot and lightly stroked it. "Heehehehehehe!" giggled Hannah as she pulled her hand away quickly. Kate then took out a pen from her pocket. Every time Hannah would reach for the door, Kate wrote something on her foot. "T-I-C-K-L-E-M-E-!-!" Kate spelled out as she wrote on Hanna's feet. "NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!! PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU HAHAHAHAHA WANT!! JUST Q-QUIT!! AAAAAIIIEEEEE!!! NOT THE HEELS!! OH GOD! AAAIIEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" laughed Hannah as she desperatly tried to escape. "Well now lets see how you line your hips tickled!" Kate said and grabbed a hold of Hannah's waist. ""Does that tickle too much, Hannah?"Kate asked mockingly. "Maybe we should find another spot to tickle you in," and she moved her right hand over
Hannah's flat, white tummy. "QuitahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Hannah as Kate tickled her back to the bottom of the steps. As they reached the landing Hannah faught back by tickling Kate on the ribs. Backing up Kate fell on the middle of the steps. Seeing her chance Hannah sprinted up. Kate managed to grab her although, as she wrapped her arms around Hannah's waist and pulled her close and blew a giant rasberrie into her stomach. "AAAIIEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed Hannah. Kate then slung her over her sholder and carried her back to the middle of the basement floor. As Kate was about to put her down, Hannah grabbed her ribs and began to tickle her. "HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHA!" giggled Kate as she dropped to the floor. Hannah then made one last effort to make it to the door, but Kate tripped her before she got to the steps. As soon as Hannah fell on her stomach, Kate jumped up and sat on Hannah's waist. Kate then picked up a army knife and cut a line down the back of Hannah's shirt. She then peeled it off of Hannah and began to simile. "Now are we gonna be a good little girls and not run away?" asked Kate as she put more weight on Hannah's waist so she couldn't get up. "Screw you!" Hannah said as she tried to wiggle away. "Then you leave me no choice." Kate said with an evil grin and began to walk her way up from Hannah's waist to right below her underarms then back down pausing at her ribs. " OH GGGOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHA YYYYIIIIEEEEE!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHEEHEHEHAHAAAAA!!!!! N-N-NOOOOO!!! AAA HA HA HA HA HA!! TICKLES TOO M-MUCH!! SSTTOOPP!! I'LL BE GOOD!! I'LL BE GOOD!!! I PROMISE! OH NO!! NOT THERE! NOT THERE!! MY R-R-RIBSSS AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Hannah screamed in ticklish laughter.

Kate let Hannah up to give her a breather. The girls then began to cirlce again picking thier plan of attack. "Don't think just beacuse I let you up that time, that I'll do it again." said Kate. "Don't worry," respnded Hannah "I won't be as mercifull either." The girls then stopped walking around ans stood still. "I can't wait to get my hands on those pretty little ribs of yours." teased Kate. "Not if I get to your waist first!" said Hannah, although she was very nervous. Kate made the first move and knocked Hannah down. Kate then began squeezing Hannah's sides and ribs. "OH NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! S-S-S-STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOP!! I'LL GET YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"laughed Hannah as Kate quickly tickled her upper body. "AAAAIIIIIEEEE!!!! NOOOOOO! NOT AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAA!" Kate laughed as Hannah tickled back. The girls rolled back and forth on the floor trading positions and tickling eachother. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEEEEE!!" laughed Hannah as Katie spider tickled her way up and down Hanna's body. Hannah grabbed at Kate's hands, trying to get her to stop. Kate then began to work on Hannah's ribs, rinning her fingers up and down them and scratching them. "MMMMMMEEEEEEEHHHHHH NO!!!!! AHAHA Heeheeeeheeeheheheheheeeeee! HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAYA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hannah went insane with laughter.

Hannah suddenly got an idea, she quickly reached up snd began to tickle Kate around the neck. "Hehehehehehehehehe!" giggled Kate as she stopped tickling Hannah. Hannah all of a sudden grabed Kate by the sholders and spun her around so her feet were by Hannah's head. Hannah then stuck her hands in the waist of Kate's jeans and began to tickle Kate's hips furiously. NOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HANNAH DONT!!!" Kate screamed but it was too late, Hannah had a death grip on Kate's hips and was tickling them with all her might. ""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA PLEASE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!! STTTTTTOOOOP!! HEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHE!!" Kate laughed. She tried desperatly to get away but was laughing too hard. She even tried to tickle Hanna's feet but that made things worse. Hannah smiled and began to taunt Kate. "Ooooooooh!!! You ARE ticklish!!! Kate is a naughty girl for trying to tickle me! Come here ticklish girl!!" she teased as Kate tried to get away. "HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" laughed Kate as all she could do was sit there and laugh while Hannah attacked her most sensative spot. "BAD BAD Kate!!! You are such a naughty girl! you know what I do to naughty girls? I TICKLE them!" said Hannah enjoying every second of it. Kate then lapsed into silent laughter. "Laugh little Kate, laugh for Hannah! You have such soft skin. Kitchy Kitchy...." she teased. "AHAHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHOHOHOHOHO!! PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA! IGIVE! I GIVE UP! PICKLE! PICKLE!!!" Kate laughed and soon passed out.

Hannah felt extreamly proud, she had finally won instead of her being tickled to death. "I'm gonna make you pay for all that tickling you did to me, soon Kate you'll know how I felt every time I was tickled." Hannah said to Kate who was still passed out. So Hannah went into Kate's garage and got some chains. When Kate awoke, she was hanging from the ceiling so that her toes barly touched the ground with her hands above her head. "What the- OH NO! HANNAH YOU WOULDN'T!!" screamed Kate as she realized what was about to happen. "You have tickled me enough, its time to stop!" said Kate, her voice begining to shake. "Oh no my sweet," Hannah replied, "Your tickling has only begun. i am going to enjoy teasing you." Hanna then took out a stiff feather. "We are gonna play a little game, I'm gonna lightly tickle you all over and if you make a noise, I get to take off one piece of clothing, lose all your clothes and you earn yourself a whole 2 hours of tickle torture. Lets start." Hannah said. She then began to tickle Kate's neck and moved to her arms. Kate tried desperatly not to make a sound. Hannah moved down her arm and then went straight for Kate's stomach. Kate almost gasped as she jumped a little. " Come on my sweet, laugh for Hannah. I am going to tickle you senseless...." she whispered as her fingers continued to torment Kate's stomach. Hannah then tickled her way down Kate's leg. Kate twitched and screwed up her face in concentration. Hannah then tickled her way back up Kate's leg to her stomach. Kate began to tense her muscles causeing her to stretch out. Kate's shirt rhode up revealing her cute little navel. Hannah tickled around there then went back to tickling Kate's neck. She couldn't take it anymore as Kate let out a sall giggle. "Oh I heard you giggle, let's see, how about we get this shirt off of you." Hannah said as she cut off Kate's shirt, revealing a pink bra underneath. "You are sooo cute! Such a tickly tickly little girl!!!" Hannah then began to tickle Kate from her navel to the bottom of her bra and back down. Kate scrunched up her face as a uge grin came over her face. "ooh such a tickly tickly tummy you have!!! I know this must be driving you crazy huh? My fingers just glide all over your ticklish tummy! Ah kitchy kitchy koo!!! You are just so ticklish." she taunted. Kate began to laugh silently. Hannah then took both hands and ran it up and down Kate's hevaing sided and ribs. "My my my....Kate has very ticklish ribs!!! I absolutely love tickling you! are all these ribs ticklish? Lets find out..." she threatened. But Hannah moved back to Kate's stomach. "Tickle tickle, tickle that tummy!" Hannah teased. Finally she could take it no more and Kate once again burst out into a fig of giggles. "No! not my tummy! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!" Hannah looked over Kate and decided what to take off next. "How about these tight jeans." she said as she unbuttoned Kate's jeans and pulled them down to reveal a hot pink lacy pair of panties. "Time for a nice little game of PIGGIES!!!!" Hannah said and began to tickle Kate's ribs while saying, "This little piggy went to market!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! this little piggy stayed home!!! tickle tickle tickle! this little piggy was ticklish! tickle tickle tickle! and this little piggy wanted more!!! tickle tickle tickle!! and thiiiiiiiiis little piggy just laughed and laughed and laughed!!!" she teased. Kate shook her head violently to each side. Hannah then paused to decide where to tickle next. She then went back to Kate's stomach.

"I just can;t help myself from tickling your tummy!" said Hannah as she spider tickled all over Kate's stomach. A smile arose on Kate's face as Hannah made her way around her midsection. "Hehe!" Kate giggled as Hannah teased her some more. "Up I heard that! Time to take off that bra!" Hannah exclaimed. She then went over and took off Kate's bra. "Just one more laugh and you get it!" said Hannah in a sing song voice. Hannah then took out two stiff feathers, "I've saved the best for last." she said. Hannah then took the feathers and began to tickle Kate's ribs. "Mfffff." laughed Kate under her breath, trying not to let anything slip through. "Kitchee Kitchee Kitchee gotcha gotcha gotcha tickle tickle tickle!" teased Hannah in a high pitched voice. Hannah kept stroking the feathers across Kate's hips untill she couldn't take it anymore. AAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE AAHHHHHHAHAHAHA. STOP...HAHAHA...OHHHH P-PLEASEEEE....S-STOPPPPP T-T-TICKLINGGG MEEE !! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!" Kate burst out laughing. "It looks like you talked, time to take off these panties. Hannah went over and slowly took off Kate's panties, tickling down her leg as she went. Hannah then turned around, put her hands behind her head and cracked her fingers. Seeing her underarms open, Kate pulled up and wiggled her toes in Hannah's underarms. "AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHA !" Hannah screamed, exploding into hysterical laughter. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" Hannah laughed as she finally got Kate's feet out from under her arms. "Ohh naughty naughty girl," Hannah said as she grabbed Kate's feet. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy!!! tickle tickle tickle tickle!!! laugh Kate, laugh as i tickle your sweet feet! these feet are mine now!!" Hannah boasted. "AAAAAAAGHHHH HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEE NO NO NO NO NO AHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA STOP !! STOP !! NOOOOO!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed Kate as she kicked her feet and tried to get away. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHHHA!!! PLEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEASE!!" Kate laughed but it was no use. "Come now Kate you didn't think you were getting away that easily did you?" asked Nikki.

"Don't tickle me please don't tickle me !" yelled Kate, for she knew what was going to happen. "Oh, poor baby," Nikki teased, "Is the little baby ticklish?" Kate went crazy, begging to be let go and apologizing for everything she had done, but it was no use. Nikki slowly walked over to Kate. "Hmmm lets stretch you out a little more." Nikki said. "Please Nikki, you don;t have to do this, we can get Hannah, I awlready got her once, please lets work together." Kate begged. "hmmm.." thought Nikki. "Uhhhh NO!" Then Kate felt herself being raised up untill her feet dangled a inch above the ground. "Oh whats this?" asked Hannah as she walked in the room. "It looks like our little tickle slave is ready to go. And look, she wore a belly shirt just for us!" Hannah said as she smiled at Kate. Kate looked down and saw that because she was hanging above the ground, her shirt had ridden up to between her ribs and navel. "We know that Hannah's belly is ticklish, but how about yours Kate?" Nikki asked. Kate frowned and shook her head, "Please no! I've been tickled enough in my life. Please don't do this!" Kate began to cry a little bit. "Awww poor Kate, lets put a smile on that face." Nikki said and walked over so she stood right infornt of Kate. She smiled and wiggled her finger right infornt of Kate's face. "We're gonna make you laugh little Kate." teased Nikki. "Does this tickle?" Nikki asked as she lightly scratched her finger on Kates stomach. Kate kept a sratight face trying not to show how much it tickled. "Tickle tickle tickle," Nikki repeated twice as she began to run all ten fingers over Kate's exposed stomach. A smile slwoly rose on her face. "Oh oh it looks like someone is really ticklish!" Nikki sang. She then moved her hands up her shirt to her sides then back down to her stomach. Kate's smile grew wider. She tried to pass it off as nothing by staring at a crack in the ceailing. "Cootchie cootchie cootchie," Nikki said again as she quickened her pace. Kate let out a small giggle but managed to keep her cool. "Looks like someone is holding it in!" Nikki said. "How about if I do this!" she said and quickley shot her hands up to Kate's ribs.

"Hehehehehehehehehehe!" she giggled trying her best to stay quiet. "Tickle tickle tickle, little Kate's ticklish ribs," Nikki sung as if he were talking to a child. "Cotchie cootchie cootchie coooooo!" this broke Kate down, she started to giggle uncontrollably. "OH no, please!! hehehehehe, hehehehehehehehehehe, not that!! Oh no, stop it tickles!! Hehehehehehe hahahahehehehehehehehe tickles too much!!!!!" laughed Kate. "There we go, now we can have some fun!" said Nikki as she nodded to Kate who snuck up behind her. Hannah then tickled Kate under the arms. "HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHEEHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSEE I'M WAY TOO TICKLISH HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Kate laughed and giggled as the girls attacked her. Nikki lifted Kate's shirt up a little bit more. "Your tummy looks good enough to eat my little tickle slave. I wonder, how much does it tickle if I do this?" Nikki asked as she blew a rasberrie into Kate's stomach. "NOO! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMYGODOMYGODOMYGOD!! Kate laughed as Nikki began to nibble on her sides. "Comeone and join in Hannah!" Nikki called. Soon both girls were blowing into Kate's tummy and tickling her. Hannah then stopped tickling Kate and got two feathers. She then stuck them up her shirt which tickled Kate out of her mind. "Let's see if we can embarass her even more!" said Nikki with a smile. Kate knew what they ment so she tried her best not to let on that she had to go.

"Does my little tickle slave have to go to the potty"? asked Nikki with a snister smile. "No!" shot back Kate. "Well then you won't mind if we tickle the inside of yor legs." said Kate. The girls then took off Kate's pants and panties. Hannah held down Kate's legs while Nikki feathered Kate's waist and hips. "HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! P-P-PLEHEEESE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Kate screamed as the gilrs tickled her hips. Soon the girls got thier wishes and then let Kate go. "That was fun!" Hannah said to Nikki as they left Kate's house. "Yeah lets just hope she doesn't look for revenge!" said Nikki sarcastically.

Great

really big fan of this series, maybe could you go into more detail about when kate loses control of her bladder?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back