• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

favs 20 (last for a while)

venray

Verified
tk0020

Thanks for all the great pics Venray, some of them I had not seen before.

Psycho

You are very welcome! Some of them I just came across a few days ago on the yahoo groups and I had not seen them before either!

I dunno bout you guys but this is my favorite type of pic. When the ticklee lets the tickler tickle her without bondage

Huh?

HAM&CHEESE, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you like it when there's no bondage? I mean, when there's no bondage, tickling someone can be really dangerous. The ticklee could slap your hands away or thrash a lot. Personally, I like to tie down my victim so that they can't change their mind once the tickling gets really intense. :confused:

ROOKIE: i feel you, but i guess i see it differently. I dont like it when the girl doesnt like to be tickled. And thats the case alot of times with all the ropes and chains. The girl just screams and yells like shes being beaten, I dont like that kind of stuff. Id rather hear a girl just laugh or giggle. Plus, when i tickle a girls feet, they are usually not tied up. And my expierences are what turned me on to tickling in the first place. And about the hitting, thats just if you rip her leg out her socket and just start clawing her feet. I like the light tickles that dont make them go crazy. I dunno if this helps at all, but if it doesnt, theres an old story that was posted her that i think was called tickling project or something it was a true story. Go check it out and maybe youll catch my drift. Peace

Well....just to take the "middle" position so to speak, I have a difficult time believing someone is ACTUALLY ticklish when there is no restraint involved of any kind......it takes away from the experience a bit for me. This is not to say that the pix aren't still enjoyable, but on a different level. Q:rolleyes:

Personally I have known several women who really enjoy being tickled, so with or without bondage was equally enjoyable.:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back