• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Atlantic, Southern, And Texas Sojourn. Then, A Secret Jealous Confession

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It didnt start particularly well, as they lost two of three in New York. Things got better after that, as they won two out of three in both Atlanta and Houston. They returned home, for a nine day homestand, against the midwest teams, on Sunday night.
During the road trip, and on the flight home, Mitch, being the deep thinker that he always was, began to seriously muse about the cause of his marital trouble with Naomi for over 20 years. In reality, with their tickling situation, and the team tickle parties that were called every Saturday night, they were every week engaging in borderline adultery. As sexual as tickling was to them, they would submit themselves, to either tickle others, or to be tickled, half naked, by the team, or whoever the guest tickler, or lee, was of the night. Although Naomi had been foot tickled probably thousands of times at tickle parties by different lers, both male and female, at the tickle parties, over the years, Mitch, for whatever reason, began to feel a sense of despair, and anger, that from that moment on, as long as he was married to Naomi, which would hopefully be forever, he no longer wanted anyone to foot tickle her except him. His sudden thought on this, would look completely insane, if he were to tell people while Naomi was tied up at parties:" You cant tickle her feet" Conversely, with Mitch's foot fetish, Naomi could put the same condition on him. She knew how feet turned him on. She had to know that tickling other women's feet every week got him aroused, and that he had fantasies about others, if they had sex on Saturday nights. Mitch didnt know if he was being an idiot, or just developing into a husband, who was not as permissive as he had been, about his wife's activities, over 20 years.
When Mitch got home, Naomi was there. That night, after they made love, as they were lying in bed, Mitch couldnt keep it from her any longer. He knew he was risking a huge tirade from her, and a trip to the guest room, and marital hell, and yet... "Nai, I want to discuss something with you" Mitch began, as they lied naked, in bed, with the lights on. "Uh, oh, from that tone of voice, something doesnt sound right". She replied. "This is going to sound either positively silly, or you are going to hit the ceiling, and start screaming at me, but I have to say it" Mitch said. "You didnt cheat on me , did you?" She asked. Mitch kissed her on top of the head:" No, sweetie, of course not, I dont want or need anyone else but you, for the rest of my life. I love you more than life itself. I would be a moron, and a fool, to ever stray, no, it's not about cheating" "Okay, then if it's not cheating, it cant be so bad, so just tell me" Naomi said. "Lately, I've been having thoughts about tickling, and the tickle parties, and the thing is.. this is going to sound extremely hypocritical, because you know how much I like feet, and to tickle feet, but, suddenly, the idea of someone else but me, tickling your feet, is driving me insane, even though we do that all the time, and never talk about it" Mitch said. Naomi was silent for a minute, then said:" Well, it is a bit hypocritical, considering the fact that you tickle other women's feet often, and I know that feet turns you on, and yet, I say nothing. What about all the times over the years that you tickled Mandy Moore's feet when she was with us, or Duff's feet, Bynes; Hudson, the list goes on. I know that such must arouse you, and I've dealt with it" Naomi said. "I know" Mitch said sheepishly. "I could tell whoever ties me up at these parties not to tickle my feet, but, it would look silly, my jealous husband forbidding me to have my feet tickled by anyone. We would be the outcasts. Also, can you guarantee me that say, if you saw a barefoot Kate Hudson being attacked by someone at a tickle party, that you wouldnt join in, and tickle her soles. Thats an unrealistic expectation, and thought" Naomi said. "You're right, I'm sorry, I'm an ass" Mitch said, putting his head down. "No, not an ass, just a man with deep thoughts. One day, who knows, when this baseball thing is over, you probably will be the only one who will tickle me or my feet. We'll all scatter to parts near and far, and maybe see them from time to time, but, in all likelihood, you will get neat exclusive tickling rights to me and my feet, because it's not likely we will find a group of friends, either here, or anywhere else, like the team, to have tickle parties with every Saturday night. These moments, and weeks are precious. They might be coming to an end not long off, who knows?" Naomi said.
The next night, the issue dropped, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, on an overcast, warm, evening, to play Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed only one run, and two hits, and pitched the whole game. The Good Guys also trailed the whole game, until the bottom of the ninth, when a bloop, and a Mitch homer, won it for Paradise, 2-1. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, which was an evening with nicer weather. Gil allowed three runs in six innings, but the team couldnt get him that many, as he lost, 3-2. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and pitched extremely well, firing shutout ball for seven innings, and being supported by three solo homers, in a 3-0 win. The team wasnt scoring many runs, but their pitching was stellar.
Thursday was an off day. That day in counseling, Naomi brought up the jealousy and foot tickling subject, to the therapist. "Mitch, that's a tough one. Considering all the other women you tickle, and have tickled, with the team, she could easily set the same condition on you. If tickle parties are something you both enjoy, and have done for so many years, this should be an accepted circumstance by both of you at this point. There really is nothing you can do, unless you are prepared to change also, and change you whole lives as you know them" The therapist said. "The thought of anyone else but me tickling your feet drives me insane, and yet, I have to deal with it" Mitch said. "So, then tickle my feet tonight when you get home. Hell, you can tickle them every night, unless one of us is sick, or we have a fight, you know I dont care, but you cant be hypocritical, Mitch, either give up tickle parties, or accept how things are, you cant have it both ways" Naomi said, firmly, but not angrily.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed four runs in six innings, and the team couldnt recover, losing 4-3. Rachel Leigh Cook needed a big effort on Saturday night, and she gave one, allowing one run and two hits in eight innings, with six strikeouts. Tied, 1-1, in the ninth, three hits got the Good Guys a 2-1 win. Kate Hudson took the ball on a partly sunny, very warm Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate fired shutout ball that day, allowing no runs in eight innings. The Good Guys and Cubs were scoreless until the eighth, when Paradise loaded the bases, and got a Grand Slam homer from Center Fielder Ed Burns, which was all they needed, in a 4-0 whitewashing of Chicago.
St Louis visited Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's final series, before the Good Guys would hit the road again. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night, and allowed one run in seven innings, as the Good Guys scored three, and won, 3-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and got hit hard, giving up five runs, in a 5-4 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, a dry one with 90 degree weather, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. That day, Neve was fairly strong, allowing but three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3, after six, before the Good Guys got a solo homer from Catcher Barney in the seventh, and another one from Mitch in the eighth. In the ninth, leading 5-3, Hilary Duff struck out the final batter, to preserve a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. There had been a bit of tension over the foot tickling issue with Mitch, but, as the homestand closed, although he was still not 100% comfortable, he was trying to deal with his feelings.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be appropriately, Mitch, whom Naomi wanted punished for his jealousy and rebellion. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, as several female teammates, and doms, surrounded him. One dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Kate Hudson joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NOOOO! Working down, Hilary Duff was next, tickling the tall right fielder on his hips, inner thighs,and knees with fingers, as he howled, and bucked some more:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ACK NOO! Finally, Naomi, with a smirk, got to the soles of his feet:" Hmm, hes so into feet. Lets see how he likes being punished on his feet, stupid jealous American." With that, Naomi attacked his feet with fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, and then, in a very rare act that she almost never did, scrubbed his feet down with hot water and soap to clean them, and began to suck on his toes, and lick his soles. Mitch almost went out of his mind, howling with laughter, and begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY AUSTRALIAN, WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU TURN INTO A FOOT FETISHIST! YOU DONT SUCK MY TOES OR LICK MY FEET! I DO THAT TO YOU! STAHHHHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Naomi stood there, hands on hips, with a look of mock anger:" I dont suck on your toes, or lick your soles? I am your wife, damnit, I can do any damn thing I please to you, American, especially when you are all tied up like that. Would you like it if when we got home, I set a new rule that as long as you are married to me, that you couldnt kiss MY feet, lick MY soles, or suck on MY toes? No, you would hate it, so, shut the hell up, stop babbling, and deal with it, you brought this on yourself, with your silly jealousy!" Naomi said. Finally, after Mitch had been tickle tormented enough, he was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" Are we going to control ourselves with our tickle jealousy from now on, American? Did your tickle lesson on Saturday night teach you?" She asked. "Yes, it did, from now on, no more comments about where you are tickled. I realize that I'll have a different life too if I do that, so I'll just have to deal with whatever jealousy I have, internally" He said. "You have nothing to be jealous of, American, I dont want anyone else but you, and no one else gets to worship my feet, or my boobs, or fuck me, those things are all for you" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a controversial homestand due to Mitch's thoughts. Hopefully, it had all been sorted out. Now came a ten day road trip, but had the issue died? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
I have to say I really like the deeper character development Mitch has been going through lately. It adds a very human quality to him. It also adds a new level of depth to the storyline. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. I'm glad you like the deeper character development. Being a deep thinking guy myself, I wanted to guide Mitch into being a deeper man, who was more than a baseball player.

As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back