• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gathering location question

ergtic69

TMF Expert
I just wanted to know if there is any gathering that is closer to Orange county Ca, I really don't want to drive 6 hours to a city I never herd of...

Just a thought

Eddie

Hey sweetie, there are gatherings, play parties, and other kind of events throughout the state. The best bet would be to contact dvnc and get on the west coast gathering invite list. Also check this section and general Western section for information regarding events, and pm me or whomever is hosting for more information. There is also a southern CA yahoo group that sponsors munches, and you can pm me for that info or check on the Western section---I believe there was a post about that. Welcome and have fun, honey.

Oh mercy, not sure how I could forget: But every month at the Passive Arts Studio, there is a DV8 party and some of us down here in the lower part of the state are meeting on a semi-regular basis and taking advantage of the equipment and the ambiance and playing quite well in the sandbox. It is something you should check out.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back