• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrapped and tickled...

rhinoguy

TMF Regular
This one's not bad. An Asian lady has a blonde girl tied in Saran Wrap, with her mouth taped. She then removes her shoes, and tapes the two big toes together, just to make sure she doesn't get away. When secured, the Asian lady makes like she is leaving, only to come back and tell the blonde that she just cannot resist the temptation to tickle her soles. Its a little better then three minutes long, but the tickling doesn't really start until about the 1:45 point. Kinda hard to hear the blonde laugh with her mouth taped. She does have some gorgeously pink toenail polished toes though.

sounds good

i heard this clip is very good,for some reason an icon pops up on my mac after i download the clip saying file cant be opened for some reason,anyone with any tips?
Chance of posting a wmv version? if you cant thats cool,im sure i will find a way eventually.
Gone to Australia next thursday,to go backpacking.Wont be back in Canada until next August if anyone was interested.Maybe some TMF folks from down under can point me in the right directions to stick out my thumb ;-) :feets:

Change the extension to: mpeg. Right click to save it wherever you chosse then it will play.

It keeps telling me that the file is corrupted, but it sounds like a great clip.

Nice setup but very little tickling. Good though my choice would be not to have her mouth covered so laughter and other vocal sounds could be clearly heard.

Randy said:
i heard this clip is very good,for some reason an icon pops up on my mac after i download the clip saying file cant be opened for some reason,anyone with any tips?
Chance of posting a wmv version? if you cant thats cool,im sure i will find a way eventually.
Gone to Australia next thursday,to go backpacking.Wont be back in Canada until next August if anyone was interested.Maybe some TMF folks from down under can point me in the right directions to stick out my thumb ;-) :feets:

I think it is in wmv format, but has the wrong file extension. Try changing the extension to .wmv.

nimrod

The clip worked fine for me once I changed .mpg to .wmv. The tickling's brief (only a few seconds) but kinda cute, and the ler is hot hot hot. I'm guessing this is an FM Concepts clip as the ler looks like their model Reina. Anyone have a better idea of where this clip is from?

Yeahh that is an FM Concepts clip. The Asian girl is Reina and the blonde is Christina Kazan.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back