• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bridget and Carey Hennesy: 8 Simple ticklish spots :) Part1

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Bridget Hennesy: 8 Simple ticklish spots :) Part1

Bridget Hennesy propped her feet up on the coffee table and flitted through her magazine, occasionally glancing over at the door, waiting for Kyle to show up. Her parents were out of town and she wasn't about to have another party after what happened last time, so instead Kyle was just coming over for a few hours. They were just going to kick back, have some beers and make out. No biggie. It still sorta sucked that her parents had been gone for the past week. They had missed her 18th birthday. But that was 6 days ago, so she tried not to think about it. Bridget sighed and continued flitting through the pages of the boring 6 month old fashion magazine. She didn't care much for fashion magazines. She had amazing taste, but she prefered celeb update magazines, she always liked to be on top of things when it came to her favourite stars.

"Bridget"? Rory asked, suddenly behind her.
Bridget jumped. "RORY!! Don't sneak up on me!!" she exclaimed.
"Can I go to the mall"? He asked.
"No" She said quickly
"Why not"? He whined
"Well where in the mall"? She asked annoyingly.
"I dunno...the music store, the jeans store...the pet store"
"Your not getting a monkey"! Bridget said boredly.
Rory groaned but stopped mid-growl and grabbed bridgets waist.
"Ow Rory what the fuck" She exclaimed
"Can I go to the mall now"? He said
"No"! She exclaimed, squirming under her little brothers grip
He deepened his fingers into her sides and she burst into giggles
"Rory, your not leaving this house"! She exclaimed.
He dug his fingers into her slim waist again.
She giggled again and pulled out of his grip and lay sideways on the couch.
"Just find something else to do" she said
He groaned and climbed back up the stairs to his room as the doorbell rang.
Bridget opened it to a nervous looking Kyle.
"Your sure your parents aren't home"? He said
She smiled exasperatedly and nodded, kissing him.
He grinned and held her waist and continued kissing her. The two of them didn't break the makeout session even while they attempted to walk to the couch. Bridget felt the armrest behind her knees and her legs gave-way.
She collapsed with Kyle on top of her and they still didn't stop kissing. She helped him undo her bra through her shirt and helped him pull her shirt off, then his. Suddenly remembering Rory was upstairs, shouted,
"Rory, you can go to the mall"! He ran down the stairs and Bridget pressed herself against Kyle so Rory didn't see she was half nude.
Once Rory was out the door Bridget grinned at Kyle and they started kissing again. This went on at least 5 more minutes. Bridget sighed and fell back onto the couch, looking up at Kyle, still half nude. Not wanting to make Bridget move, Kyle sat on the chair beside the couch, with Bridgets bare feet in front of him. They got to talking a bit and Kyle randomly let his finger glide up Bridgets foot while he spoke, and she interupted him with a flurry of giggling but she didn't move her foot.
"Kyle stop it" she whined
"what"? He said, surprised
"Tickling my foot its annoying"
"Oh is it"? Kyle replied with a mischevious grin on his face.
Holding her ankle and tickling up and down her foot, while she squirmed around on her back giggling.
"Stop it" she whined trying to pull her foot away
He swiftly got up and onto the couch straddling her and tickling her under her arms.
She squirmed around and giggled harder, suddenly with Kyle on top of her, realising how completely naked her upper half was
"Oooh Bridgets ticklish" Kyle teased, moving down to her ribs.
Bridgets giggling got more panicked and she started begging him to stop

I promise to add to this, but I have to go for now! Ill add some tommorow!

Last edited:
Good intro, I hope to see more. The girl in this story is 18, correct? Here's my suggestion: always specify the ticklee's age when writing a story. Some people are really ornery about the whole age thing, so it helps to avoid confusion. It looks good so far though, so keep writing!

This was a very good set-up for a longer story

And while enjoying the show in its prime (read: when John Ritter was alive), I ALWAYS thought of both Bridgette and Carey as primo tickle toys *^). And I was always a bit surprised, too, that more tickling didn't work its way into the show somehow, given that there was a fair amount on Three's Company and even on its spinoff, The Ropers. All the same, a very strong start to what you could even hopefully turn into a series, and I enjoyed reading it very much, especially given the memories it sparked *^). Well done!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back