• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor Moon meets Travis (unfinished)

Falconwing

I'm sorry i did'nt realize this was against the rules. would it be possible for someone to delete this please?

Last edited:
Its definately a good start, and believe me, the beggining is usually the hardest part to write. I would recommend including a lot of foot tickling, since that seems to be the most popular type. Think of creative ways of tickling, but remember that fingers and feathers always work too! Be sure to include a lot of exclamations (such as the common "hahaha" or "heeheehee"). And most importantly: only put something in the story if you enjoy it! If you aren't into nudity or sexuality in stories, then don't include them. But if you are, then by all means put them in. Thats the cool thing about fiction, you can make it however you want it to be. Good luck man!

That is good advice. However what I would like to see is how the rest of you would continue the story before I try to atempt. If anyone can give me that I would be very greatfull.

In the Stars Saga, and as of the end of the Sailor Moon series, the senshi are 19. It says so at the beginning of the movie, and anyone who follows the series knows this. Hell, half the senshi, such as Jupiter are 20 years old or over.

Only in the American release of the show were they high school students. It's also over a decade old. Just like Mary/Kate stories becoming fine due to aging, Sailor Moon also needs to be looked at.

Dave is a little over the line when he's going to put his hammer down on Anime characters. If you're going to identify with specific characters, you should do your homework on them. You're perfectly right with stories such as Kim Possible, Teen Titans(duh) and other tales.

However characters in Japanese series, unlike American shows, due indeed age. It's been nearly 15 years since Sailor Moon was released, and the characters aren't stuck in a time portal like most animated shows on TV. Do your research if you want to make a case of it.

Naruto for example on TV are children, follow the manga and in about a year will be considered full blown adults. Fiction written during this kind of saga of the series I could see you pressing your rules on, but how about the latter end of it?

I agree on eliminating misperception, but this kind of generalised deletion reminds me of people freaking out over the Manji symbol looking like a Swastika. It's not a Swastika, despite the appearances, yet most uneducated Americans would still consider it censor worthy.

Ace Riley said:
In the Stars Saga, and as of the end of the Sailor Moon series, the senshi are 19. It says so at the beginning of the movie, and anyone who follows the series knows this. Hell, half the senshi, such as Jupiter are 20 years old or over.

Only in the American release of the show were they high school students. It's also over a decade old. Just like Mary/Kate stories becoming fine due to aging, Sailor Moon also needs to be looked at.

Dave is a little over the line when he's going to put his hammer down on Anime characters. If you're going to identify with specific characters, you should do your homework on them. You're perfectly right with stories such as Kim Possible, Teen Titans(duh) and other tales.

However characters in Japanese series, unlike American shows, due indeed age. It's been nearly 15 years since Sailor Moon was released, and the characters aren't stuck in a time portal like most animated shows on TV. Do your research if you want to make a case of it.

Naruto for example on TV are children, follow the manga and in about a year will be considered full blown adults. Fiction written during this kind of saga of the series I could see you pressing your rules on, but how about the latter end of it?

I agree on eliminating misperception, but this kind of generalised deletion reminds me of people freaking out over the Manji symbol looking like a Swastika. It's not a Swastika, despite the appearances, yet most uneducated Americans would still consider it censor worthy.
Damn, you beat me to it.

Well, I second all of this.

You are quite correct Ace Riley. I was just about to say the same thing, dammit :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back