• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, And Mississippi River Soujourn, Then, Welcoming California

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, a nine day sojourn to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three, in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday evening, to open a nine game homestand, against the teams from California, the following night.
When Mitch got home on that Sunday night, and after their family had been settled, Naomi couldnt help but tease him, about his obsession, in regard to the foot tickling issue, and others, on the last homestand:" Are you over yourself yet? I mean, didnt we agree that it is okay to talk tickling with others, ask questions, in the tickle chatroom, and be tickled by others at parties, as long as dont cross the line?" Naomi asked. "As I told you before I left last time, I am okay with it. If people tickle your feet at our Saturday tickle parties, even guy members of the team, no problemo. After all, you dont get your toes sucked, or feet kissed, or get up ladders, for anyone else but me, so, as long as you do that, I am okay" Mitch said, kissing her, as the couple then went to bed, tickled, and made love.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand at the ballpark, on an overcast evening, against the Giants. Kate Hudson started, and got hit very hard, allowing five runs in seven innings, of a 5-4 loss. Gil Bellows was on the mound the next night, and he pitched very well, allowing only one run in six innings, and getting offensive support, in a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron pitched eight shutout innings on Wednesday night, and came away with a no decision, as the Good Guys couldnt get her any runs. They didnt get any until the tenth, when they finally scored a run, for a 1-0, ten inning victory.
Thursday was an off day. Thus far, the homestand had been relatively quiet. No drama, major fights, or other issues. Counseling that day was relatively uneventful, compared to the drama that often existed during other homestands. When they got home from the therapist that day, Mitch got his bi weekly foot smelling, and ladder show, that he had been granted, and, as usual, it led to extreme arousal, and hot sex for the couple.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched very well, permitting two runs to the Padres, in a 6-2 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, and allowed only one run. Unfortunately, the Good Guys couldnt get any, and were defeated, 1-0. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. She wanted to make up for her poor outing earlier in the week, in a big way, and did, allowing only one run, into the ninth inning, as the Good Guys scored five runs, in a 5-1 triumph.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night, and did give up three runs on nine hits. The Good Guys, however, got just enough runs, and Hilary Duff saved the day in the ninth, as the team came away with a 4-3 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She got hit hard, allowing five runs, and the Good Guys couldnt fight back,and didnt, dropping the game, 6-5. Neve Campbell took the ball on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. She was not great that day, as she allowed four runs. The game looked lost, with the Good Guys trailing 4-1 in the seventh, before they scored four times, on two homers, to rally. The Dodgers tied the game in the eighth, and went ahead in the ninth. In the bottom of the ninth, trailing 6-5, the Good Guys tied the game with one homer, and then, won it with another homer, to finish the homestand on a high note, in a 7-6 Good Guy win, that finished off a six and three homestand. There had been some very tense and close games in the nine day stay in Paradise, but, the team had emerged okay, and, for the moment,. Mitch and Naomi were free of much drama.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, on vacation in Paradise for the week. The cute actress, who knew Naomi from the Hollywood movie circle, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Left Fielder Dawson began the tickle on Maggie's neck with fingers, as the actress began to giggle, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Maggie on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed, and howled:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE! NO! Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Maggie on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck, and more squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of Maggie's feet. He tickled Maggie's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over Maggie's soles and toes. Maggie went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE STOP! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Maggie was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "Quiet homestand this time, American, no guest room, drama, or screaming fights. Hmm, either we are learning, or something is bound to happen next time, and this was just an abberation" Naomi quipped. "It was nice, let's hope it stays this way for a while" Mitch said, bidding Naomi goodbye with a kiss.
So, it had been a relatively tranquil homestand indeed. Now, came a ten day California road trip. Would the calm times continue? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Seems the star couple got a bit of a break from the norm there. At least things weren't meltdown for them. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated as always.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, this weekend.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back