• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the foot paradise saga

1golfer

TMF Master
There's a lot of crap being thrown around in the other news groups about Gab and her videos. I think the moderators in TMF have been intelligent to stay out of the fray.

Bottom line is that I buy from the companies that have the guts to back up their products with sample clips...companies like TC and MTP. There are others. I like many of their videos, but not all of them. When I like them I say so...when I don't..I say so...but at least they have the stones to do honest advertising.

Gab doesn't. I bought from them once and I found the product to be extremely fakey, so sans preview clips, I will never buy from them again.

For good or bad, Gab will get from customers what she deserves.

I agree. I have two of their videos...one has not even been rewinded to view again, and the other is Cop Kitchy Koo, which is pretty good, overall, but not until the middle of the video when the male tickler takes a hike and the female tickler takes over.

Now, the first video was sent to me free, since they had a waiting period for CKK to be shipped, so I guess I shouldn't complain.
Not to mention, that's just plain good business practice, so I have to give it to Gabrielle, there.

But like you, 1golfer, I am reluctant to spend my hard-earned cash on something that I can't sample, especially something like a tickling video, where my tastes and specifics are more and more defined with each purchase. I mean, they're making money over there, no question about it; look at their site! If they don't want to use their server space, why not make clips and sell them to 'Extremetickling.com' and have that guy put 'em up.
At least then they could feel like they're getting something for them, and I'm sure 'Extremetickling' wouldn't mind shellin' out a few bux for a bunch of 'highly-coveted' FP clips. Their membership would probably benefit greatly from that!
Hell, that would be the reason for me to join, for sure!!

yeah. agreed. thats the problem with fp. they are in fear of showing anyone anything beforehand. i will never buy from them again. what they do is put up 6 small pictures and then write a big longwinded description of the video. the description makes it sound like its the best ever, but when you get the video, quite frankly, its fake and not very good. the reason they use typed words only to describe their videos, and not short video clips, is that they can say whatever they feel will fill our imagination and make us buy it, but thats not necesarrily what you will get on video once you're out $45

i concur....

the litmus test I use for a "good review" of a video is a comparison with the vid(s) I already own. I examine the language the reviewer uses in relation to actual scenes I observe(d) from the video. IF those two are consistently well-aligned (for my personal tastes--and each person's are, of course different) then I conclude that so-and-so gives good/unbiased reviews. That makes me more inclined to trust that person's jundgement of a video I do not have.

Unfortunately, I have been dissapointed with fp's text reviews several times. That has made me quite reluctant to buy their videos without seeing a preview clip--or seeing a good (unbiased) independent review from someone whose opinion I trust.

I'll just add that I EXPECT all vid companies to present text reviews of their own stuff that are at least somewhat biased. They are trying to sell the product after all. MTP and TC Videos (for example), however, actually permit you to "see for yourself" before you decide. (Note that clips can sometimes be misleading too--but much less so.) That ranks them high in my book. It says to me they actually want customers to make informed decisions and be happy with those decisions later. Way cool.

just my $0.02

Supposedly, FP is going to start making clips available soon.

regarding FP

When FP had preview clips I bought a couple of their earlier releases and emjoyed them. However for the $45 which is more than TC ot MTP videos I haven't bought one since they stopped putting up clips. I need to hear the womens laughter to see if I want to buy the tape . I have purchased over 20 videos from MTP and TC combined and every one of them was purchased only after I saw the preview tape.

To be honest there have been some nice pics and write ups from TC or MTP that I thought I might like but didn't buy after I saw the preview clip because I didn't like the laughter of the women ticklees. I am glad they take the chance with the customer and provide a clip - because I have spent a lot of money with them and have always been very satisfied with the product. If FP ever wants to get a fervent purchaser of tickle videos (me) to buy from them again (and I'd love to buy from them) they need to put up clips of their work.
jetski

i agree they should advertise better by making clips so people know what there buying. I will not buy anything of theres until they do that. What!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back