• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled-men.com new f/m tickling clip

Asterix

TMF Regular
Hello people
This clip is a short version of our Halloween update. Agreed, Miss Katrina is not the best tickler, but she has a lovely Russian accent, and the guy is very ticklish....
Enjoy!
Asterix
Tickled-men.com

She seems like a pretty good tickler to me. :cool:

Though she does seem a little less aggressive than ticklers generally are...but sometimes that's for the better.

Thanks for posting!

Asterix said:
Hello people
This clip is a short version of our Halloween update. Agreed, Miss Katrina is not the best tickler, but she has a lovely Russian accent, and the guy is very ticklish....
Enjoy!
Asterix
Tickled-men.com

I really appreciate your work.

You are almost unique in the tikling clips scenario and i hope you will sale your clips on clips4sale too as soon as you can, because i have serious issues to join your site with your actual "unique" payment method.

Then i strongly suggest you to redesign your site with a more professional one with more payment option and put up a more descriptive content about your clips, e.g. how you recruit the tiklee, clips with tiklers interview and whtaever you can to make more valuable and cool your awesome content.

Keep up your work and misssion man! f/m is great!!

Tica the f/m king

Bad site design

sbaturzio70 said:
I really appreciate your work.
You are almost unique in the tikling clips scenario and i hope you will sale your clips on clips4sale too as soon as you can, because i have serious issues to join your site with your actual "unique" payment method.

Then i strongly suggest you to redesign your site with a more professional one with more payment option and put up a more descriptive content about your clips, e.g. how you recruit the tiklee, clips with tiklers interview and whtaever you can to make more valuable and cool your awesome content.

Thanks for your comments Sbaturzio70, and for praising our being "almost unique in the tickling clips scenario", even though I am slightly unsure of what you exactly mean....
We have only one payment processor: Verotel, but the options are many: Single or recurring subsription with major credit cards, web 900 telephone billing, online cheques, even SMS cell phone use....
Granted, you cannot pay with food stamps, but frankly, I don't think many sites offer more payment options than we do.
Also, we do have a clip store: clips4sale.com/2929
I never thought of mentioning it before, but I will post a link to it in the site.

Regarding the design, I agree it is very simple, and does not elaborate on the participants; your suggestions will be considered. However, I don't wish to start filming interviews...I prefer focusing on actual tickling images and videos.
There is only one preview clip; more are posted here, for the Tickling media Forum members.
At least, each photo gallery, and each clip (including duration) is listed, as well as who is featured in every scene...this is done to insure that people who want to join make an informed decision.
I hope this answers your concerns.
Cheers!
Asterix
Tickled-men.com

That was really GREAT!!!! Thank you, I've been waiting for your preview for years... it wasn't a waste of time!! :bowing: Thank you!

I'd love to be in his position...totally at her mercy but no chance of escaping even for a moment. Excellent clip!! :eek:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back