• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What makes the Bounce Chix awesome

Rage

TMF Master
To be honest I didnt know what to expect from the Bounce Chix. Once I read it I was amazed. I knew I would like the art but the real surprise to me was how Bandito was able to tell the story without a bunch of tickless scenes.

Bandito's art style and White Lotus's coloring style is professional level to say the least. So it gives the book a sort high gloss high budget feel. It seemed like Bandito took his time with the scenes as well. The tickling scenes were nice and plentiful. The story itself was funny and creative. Lately alot of the comics that have been coming out seemed rushed and slapped together.

I liked that Bandito got straight to the point of Bounce Chix. It seemed like he was able to mix in the story while keeping the tickling intense and consistent. I hate when tickling comics take forever to get to the point.

Also he kept the book mostly F/F which i think alot of people probably like, especially in a fantasy/ sci-fi type tickling.

The tickling and bondage were pretty straight forward which isn't actually that common anymore with alot of tickling companies and comics so it makes his style original in a sense.

Personally my favorite: I loved the close ups of the feet in the tickling panels he did.

To be honest F/F tongue tickling is the only thing I can think of that might make the next one better. I haven't seen alot of that in MTJPUB's publications. It would look especially hot in his style. especially foot tickling with the tongue.
I recommend this book for everyone especially those who like Tomato and Ozzy's art.

thanks for the recomendation. I also dig bandito's artwork. He is creative and has a good imagination..

Here's to you , Bandito..you rock!!

I like Lotus' coloring. It really makes the pictures stand out.

You rock too..Lotus!!

Rage-
I'm glad you liked the coloring, and wow - to have created this thread - thank you so much!!! Bandito and I loved working on this comic together, and were very conscious about emphasizing the subject matter - T I C K L I N G!!! We truly appreciate the feedback, and will hopefully be able to incorporate some of your requests into the next issue of the Bounce Chix. Please keep 'em coming as well, if you happen to think of anything else that you'd like to see! :twohugs:

Ticklerguy4u:
Thank you for the compliment on the coloring - you rock! :justlips:

I'm not sure exactly what it is about Bounce Chix that makes it so good, but it's probably a combination of all those things you mentioned put together. And that's the deal....all of the things we like put together. I can't put an exact finger on what makes it great, so that tells me it hits on all levels.

We're tickling-people. We like things to the point and often in a silly, off-beat giggly kind of way. It's cute, and cute is good when it comes to tickling. There's eaither the reallyreally cute or the seriously dark and torturous. Nothing in between....tht's what works for me, at least.

Also, my own stuff has been noted for the "attention to detail" which I'm adamant about, and I see that Bandito and Lotus are as well. As soon as I saw "Tickling This Way---> " written in hieroglyphics while the naive Chix stared into oblivion, I knew I was hooked.

Yet more kudos.

Dave :triangle:

Where can i find this? I would love to view it..

It is a publication that can be purchased through MTJ publishing. Details are at the top of this sub-forum. Trust me, it's worth the paltry couple of bucks.

Here is a driect link to the Temple of Bounce page on MTJ Publishing...
Temple of Bounce

The Bandito & White Lotus sure know how to make a big splash with their debut comic series. Let me just take this opportunity to thank everyone for the wonderful feedback we have been receiving on Temple of Bounce.

Thank you for your support!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Allo...

First off - Rage, you are the MAN! Thanks very very much for the direct feedback about the comic. I don't even really know what to say about all of your kind praise and compliments - so I will simply say thank you, and I am SOOOOOO glad that you are a fan of Temple of Bounce. :wub:

Thank you very very VERY much for taking the time to post your lengthy review. :veryhappy

Thanks also for the feedback about the feet close ups. I wasn't sure if people liked those shots or not. Since I am planning for BC2 - I really wanted some more feedback about what to include, and what not to. I can't tell you how much this kind of input helps me through the creative process. :devil2:

You're the man, and that's that. :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Ticklerguy4u: Thanks dude. You rock too! Thanks for always taking the time to post a reply. It truly means a lot. Trust me. Makes me want to keep working on new material. Thanks a million! :xpulcy:

Dave: Thanks again for all of your support and kind words about TOB and the Chix in general. I'm so glad that the Chix are coming across as cute, and light hearted. They are very spunky, no? LOL. Thanks also for noticing the "tickling this way ---->" heiroglyphics. I thought that would be a fun effect, and add some silly humor (like the mine cart scene), and I must admit I was snickering to myself the entire time while drawing it. Thanks for noticing! :evilha:

Isabeau: Thanks for the interest. If you do get a chance to read the comic. Please let me know what you think. :bump:

And Morandilas - May I just second your message of thanks to everyone that has taken the time and effort to read, and/or comment on TOB, and to thank you again for the opportunity to work with the amazing MTJ Publishing. :D

Many many heartfelt thanks to all of you. Now I gotta get some more work done, or I'll never get started on BC2! LOL. :atom: :whip:

Warmest thanks,

Bandito

Bounce Chix RULE

Fantastic artwork, incredible colours, a wonderful story, adorable and lovable characters, and of course vast amounts of tickling! :woot:

All these things are what makes Bounce Chix the best tickle comic on the market. Oh, and let's not forget the open sexuality, nudity, and the fact that all the women LOVE being tickled! :2poke:

Bandito and White Lotus are true professionals, and I agree with Rage that most of the other tickle comics these days are rushed and slapped together. Not to mention the low quality of story, artwork, and the dismal quantity and quality of the tickle action. :disgust:

Temple of Bounce is what all other tickle comics should be compared to, what a tickle comic SHOULD be. IMO, there isn't a single other tickle comic yet that can match it in every single area that makes a wonderful tickle comic.

I'd also like to use this oportunity to say that these are supposed to be tickle comics. As in fetish. And fetishes are sexual, plain and simple. I LOVE the fact that all three Chix orgasm from the intense pleasure of their tickle sessions. Almost every single other tickle comic published lacks this sexual edge.

And virtually none treat tickling as a pleasure. Always the same old agony/punishment/torture. I am SO grateful that Bandito and White Lotus have broken away and done something fun, original, delightful, and a true joy to look at and read. :bowing:

Bounce Chix is THE new standard for tickle comics. Wake up and feel the feathers, people.

Thanks TF:

And sorry for the late reply.

I really appreciate all of the support. I am truly thrilled that you like the Chix so much, and that our tastes are so similar in art and tickling n_n.

Everyone on the forums has been so AMAZINGLY supportive!!!!! I can't imagine having done this project without all of the wonderful feedback.

For me, I have been lurking on the forums for so long, I am just thrilled that I have come forward and finally started to post. In fact - that is the thing I hope comes out of the Bounce Chix - I hope more people start to feel comfortable to post their own artwork. :Hyrdrogen

I don't want to be the standard that all tickle comics are measured against. Everyone likes such different things, even in tickling. I just want to see more content.

All you artists out there - get your butts on the forums. We all want to see your work. Seriously - post, Post, POOOOOOOOOOST!!! LOL. Pleeeeze :p :p :p

Thanks again for all of your unwavering support, my friends, :dogpile:

B

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back