• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Clip! Viviana's Trapped Feet Tickled, New 11.17.06 M/F

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Viviana has a great clip for all you foot-tickling fans! Her soft, sensitive feet are in a very vulnerable position, tied to the banister, with the soles facing the camera so you can see every ticklish touch. She's tickled with fingers and this little vibrating device that just drives her crazy. Her feet are so ticklish, she can barely stand it! The clip is 5 minutes 50 seconds of delicious tickling, all of it on Viviana's hypersensitive feet!

Get your sneak peek preview clip below, and please head on over to Viviana's Video Vault to get the entire clip!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6995

Thank you very much for visiting!

Viviana is smokin' hot. She's a diamond.

Viviana's feet are awesome.

Please, please sometime tie those big toes together and tie them back to the railing post.

Sorry Viviana, but that tickling would be amazing. And we could see those beautiful feet better without so much moving around.

Awesome clip yet again... you provide some of the best stuff here... :D Thanks so much!

great clip as always..and Vivianna is such a doll..she is genuinely ticklish..wish i could view the entire clip...thanks for the preview..

nice clip viviana ROCKS!!! shes one of the best ticklees goin round

utealize said:
nice clip viviana ROCKS!!! shes one of the best ticklees goin round
Congrats on your first post...it's an honor it was on one of the threads from Viviana's Video Vault! Glad you like the clip.

isabeau said:
great clip as always..and Vivianna is such a doll..she is genuinely ticklish..wish i could view the entire clip...thanks for the preview..
You're doll too, Isabeau. Always appreciate your sweet comments.

MrMacphisto said:
Awesome clip yet again... you provide some of the best stuff here... Thanks so much!
MrMacphisto...thanks a lot for saying that. There are a bunch of producers putting out some really great material, so it means a lot when I read a comment like that. Keeps us going and working hard!

hivoltage said:
Please, please sometime tie those big toes together and tie them back to the railing post.
Thanks for the suggestion...I talked to Viviana about doing that, and she's up for it! Nice!

jake696 said:
Love her feet and reactions! Thanks!
You are welcome...glad you liked it.

Hands down, that is the nicest pair of feet out there. Absolutely perfect soles. I would love to have the opportunity to tickle them. <<<<----

D. Turtelli said:
PERFECT!!! I have a new favorite clip of all-time now.
Wow...Mr. D. Turtelli, thank you very much!! I am truly honored that one of our clips is your new favorite. I can't wait to tell Viviana, she's gonna love it!

bdevil7 said:
Hands down, that is the nicest pair of feet out there. Absolutely perfect soles.
Viviana's gonna love hearing that too, bdevil7!

Viviana's VV said:
Wow...Mr. D. Turtelli, thank you very much!! I am truly honored that one of our clips is your new favorite. I can't wait to tell Viviana, she's gonna love it!

:woot: Thanx... WOW... that makes my day. :bouncybou

Viv has always been #1. My other favs are where she is put in stocks during the Foot/Tickling Paradise days.

Last edited:
Viviana For President!

Man! What can you say about Viviana that hasn't already been said?! She is the cat's meow ... for sure!!! Lovely woman ... unthinkably perfect feet & toes ... wonderful laughter/reactions ... & she keeps coming back for MORE!!! Ya gotta love the woman. Thanks for another outstanding clip , Viviana.

Last edited:
hey.. great clip! viviana might be the hottest ticklee out there. Just curious if there will be any clips with her topless? :) sorry i'm a hound haha

mlbjeter23 said:
hey.. great clip! viviana might be the hottest ticklee out there. Just curious if there will be any clips with her topless? :) sorry i'm a hound haha

There are actually! I don't have any to post, but I think I've seen'em on this forum somewhere.

mlbjeter23 said:

if you think that truly..you should second my nomination for her as ticklee model of 2006 in the Golden Feather forum..you or any of her fans..

I can only echo what seems to be the last audible word on this clip... Please! Yes please please please keep tickling this beautiful woman. I don't and won't grow tired of seeing and hearing her being tickled! :cool2:

I wonder if she would enjoy having her feet worshiped? I sure would do it for her. haha

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back