• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to John of Passive Arts

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Happy Birthday to John of Passive Arts. I hope the gods present you with many exciting and fun gifts this year. You have definetly gifted this community, not just with your venue, equipment, gorgeous gorgeous ladies, DV8s, fire performers (my fave), but with your appreication and support, not to mention awesome bar-b-qs. And on a personal note, you have gifted me with a great friendship. Love you guy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!! Enjoy celebrating it!

:couch: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :couch:

I greatly enjoyed the tickling gathering at Passive Arts last summer (June 17, 2006) when I was on vacation in L.A. :D

Hey there John. Congratulations and a VERY Happy Birthday from both myself and my better half Sadira. We still remember the great time you showed us at Passive Arts back in June. Thank You for EVERYTHING!!! May your Birthday be as Happy as Sadira and I were when we were there. Happy Birthday John.

Happy birthday John......

I would send you a ticklish los angeles girl for your birthday, but you already have most of them.... :illogical

Enjoy.....:wavingguy

:manicd: jaba :manicd:

PA John~Have a great birthday hon! You do throw the best parties~I hope today someone returns the favor for you! :redheart:
XOXO

I don't know you personally, but have heard lots about you..and anyone born today is a great person lolol...get it? i was born today also..a lame attempt at humour..anyway hope all your birthday wishes are granted..

Happy Birthday, John. :cool2: I have visited Passive Arts four times over the last few years and have had the pleasure of speaking with you on a couple of occasions. You do a wonderful job, and the ladies that work for you always have gone out of their way to be friendly. By the way, if you ever have the need for an assistant to perform monthly tickle testing on the ladies at Passive Arts, keep me in mind.

Thank you for providing a safe and fun place for all of us to play. I also thank you for the wonderful meals. I have always felt welcome at PA. It has certainly been a learning experience for me. Ah yes, a feast for the hungry and a feast for the playful...who could ask for more?

Happy Birthday John! And many more!

Happy Birthday John! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and thank you for Passive Arts Studios :) Many, many more Happy Birthdays to you.

Happy B-Day man, and a major thank you for your unrivaled party throwing skills.

Happy Birthday John from Passive Arts,we haven;t met but I hope to make it out to Passive Arts sometime soon..Have a wonderful Birthday :veryhappy

Happy B-day John:

Sorry I'm a couple days late. Hope you had a great day!!
You're THE Greatest host ever!!!!! Have really enjoyed my visits and your fantastic hospitality!!!!
Take care and hope to make it back up there soon.
Mark from Escondido--a.k.a. Bos

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for your birthday wishes. It was very nice and certainly appreciated... Don't worry about me getting to old to run this place.... I am just getting started and love everything about it and the people that come in here so thanks once again...

John

Happy Birthday

John , a bit late but happy birthday ........

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back