• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Holmes Tickled In Dawson's Creek

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Tonight on the recent episode of Dawson's Creek I happened to have stumbled onto the show at the right time. Audrey and Joey(Joey being Katie Holmes) were talking about the fact of how Joey now has a new boyfriend. Anyway the first tickle too me looked like it was on her knees cause when Audrey first put her hands on her there she had this surprised look. After that she started teasing by saying"Joey's got a boyfriend" and it looked like she was tickling her sides.
The response then from Joey was "Ok Tickle me one more time and I will bite"
After this I was like JACKPOT!!!!

Wow Lady! That was on tonight's episode?? I taped that!!! Ah, exuse me, ah, I have to go and...do the dishes now, yeah, that's it...BYE...oh--and, thank you Lady!!!! :eek:

I missed it?!?!

We have a television at work in our break room and, as I have reported before, I work in the Shipping and Receiving area in our store. Our break room is a five step walk from my area and I can always be in there saying that I am working on "paperwork." Well, tonight I happened to walk by the break room and saw that Dawson's Creek was on the television and was about to go watch it, but I said to myself, "Nah, it'd just be a waste of time...":sadcry:

Well, I have to go put some bandages on the wounds that I just created from kicking myself in the butt. Oh well...there are always reruns:)

OldEnglish

Old E,

Fear not. There will be reruns, probably in a few weeks--it's the new name of the game on TV.

ddd

There was a tickling scene with her last season too, and I've heard she tickles Dawson in a first season episode. Someone on that staff likes me! :D

Yo! Any of you guys that have this (or the Yaqi appearance on Stern) on tape, email me at [email protected] I would do a very generous trade!!!

Dear nontkl, OldE, tummy (and anyone else listening),

I watched the tape last night of the new Dawson's. Everyone can calm down now--it is next to nothing. At the time Katie is getting "tickled" (such as it was), her back is to the camera and one cannot see anything significant -- maybe a microsecond of her trying to move the other girl's hands away. There is NO laughter involved, nor squirming, etc.

The only thing the scene has is Katie using an expression with the word "tickle" in it. If that sends you to the moon, then try to acquire the tape -- otherwise, forget about it. You did not miss anything tickle-wise.

nontkl: I would not offer a trade (generous or stingy) for it if I were you. The scene of her being tickled last season by Pacey is much, much better--no comparison. This time, a golden opportunity was blown :(

Happy hunting, folks!

dig dug dog

Dig Dog Dug, thanks for the tip. Do me a favor, could you email me (or give me your address)? I need to ask you something. Thanks!

Personally I thought it was one of the coolest mainstream scenes I've ever seen, but I'm sure that has a lot to do with my being utterly crazy in love with Katie Holmes :) Yes, 3D, hearing her say the T-word is enough to pop my cork, but I thought the scene was pretty cute too, despite the angle and the shortness.

Two extrapolating thoughts: 1) Maybe they shot it from that angle because Katie was TOO ticklish to do so many takes and coverages, and they needed to feign a few

2) I love the idea that things like that go on in girls' dorm rooms, especially Joey and Audrey's. This makes me pathetic, I know. I've never denied it. :p

Sorry, but the title of this thread just makes me laugh

(Extremely off-topic, but very important questions) Why do they call it Dawson's Creek, anyway? Does Dawson actually own a creek on that show? Is he even near a Creek? Is Dawson's Creek a place where Dawson is frequently found, hence he doesn't OWN the creek, but the creek is so associated with him by the locals that he might as well own it? Existential questions, no doubt. And the heading "Kate Holmes tickled IN Dawson's Creek?" I'm sorry, but somehow that just sounds downright FILTHY! Then again, it's probably just meee...unless anyone cares to admit in sharing in my obtuse insanity? :blaugh:

nontkl

hey nontkl--

how am I supposed to e-mail you...you don't give your address in your profile (lol)? Anyway, mine, as stated above, is [email protected]

later,

dig dug

Being that he verbally confirmed Nicole Kidman's ticklishness, and steals a couple of possibly-unscripted tickles to Mary Mastroiano (Color of Money) and Gina Gershon (Cocktail)-I'll bet he does!

Anyhow, what boyfriend doesn't know if his girl is ticklish? haha.

popdivakat1979 said:
gee i wonder if tom cruise knows katie is ticklish

Probably. :D

Do you like digging up old threads? No offense, I'm just curious. :p

I would love to slowly glide my fingers up and down the soles of her feet, the look so soft

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back