• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King Rajee's Dungeon Part 2/6 (Sandra Bullock)

King Rajee’s Dungeon
Starring Amy Smart, Jennifer Aniston Jessica Alba, Kristin Kreuk, Kelly Rippa, and Sandra Bullock

Chapter 2: Fire of an Amazon

The wives all watched as there fellow bride was helped off the table and led out of the torture chamber by a female servant. Looking around Jennifer, Jessica, Kristin and Kelly all looked at each other nervously, not sure which one was the spy or who was going to go next. Only Sandra sat calmly, prepared to endure this childish excuse for torture. The Amazons had far harsher methods to break a suspected prisoner, this was insulting to her warriors pride. If she hadn’t promised her Queen to be a loyal wife in the service of peace, she would kill all of them.

“Who shall be next my king?” asked Li.

“Make it Sandra, she seems a little to at ease with these proceedings.“ said the king, “either she isn’t the spy, or, she is and feel this method beneath her endurance.” he added, “Oh and I would prefer it if your young assistant did show me her own skill, let her do this alone.”

“As you wish my king.” said Li, a slight hint of disappointment in his voice, “She shall have her way with Queen Sandra.”

Sandra walked over to the wrack, and stood entirely to still, considering she knew what was coming. The Amazon had faced many foes, but had know scars on her lean, tanned body. Of all his brides she was the only one who had married him out of her sense of duty, rather then out of love. Sandra’s Marriage to King Rajee insured an alliance between their two nation against there common foe the Cantors. Could it be that the Bullock tribe was now in cahoots with the Blue Dawn Empire? It seemed unlikely, but all possibilities had to be considered.

“Queen Sandra of the Bullock tribe, you have been charged with the crime of treason against you husband the King and the people of Zing.” said the young woman, and Sandra stood defiantly before her, “You will be tied to this wrack and tortures until you speak the truth, or you can confess now, and forgo the humiliation.” she offered “What say you?”

“This child’s game couldn’t break a Hobbit.” hissed Sandra, “To betray this Kingdom is to betray my Amazon sisters, and I would never do that, do your worst!”

The tall brunet climbed onto the wrack, and laid face up on it. Staring up at the ceiling, the proud woman showed no emotion as her wrist and ankles were bound, leaving her helpless before her accusers. The young woman who stood over her picked up the feather her teacher had used, and began to gently stroke the prisoners biceps, as had been done to Amy. The Amazon closed her eyes, and focused on other parts of her body, a method taught to her by mother many years ago. Despite her best efforts the warrior woman couldn’t block out all the sensation and a smile soon broke across her face.

“What’s the matter Amazon, don’t tell this childish teasing is having an effect on you?” taunted the Asian, as she dragged the feather down her arm, “Could it be your not as tough as you pretend?”

“No, giggle, I am not traitor, ha, ha, giggle, he, he, I am not, and will not confess to I-I-it hehehehehe,…” exclaimed Sandra before the feather stroked her armpit, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, you’ll never break me, hahahahaha, do you hear me… hehehehehe… NEVER!”

Smiling at the challenge, the young woman put down the feather and wiggled her fingers in the air. Sandra’s eyes widened at the site of the perfectly maintained nails on the tips of each finger. Closing her eyes the Amazon waited for her tormentor to strike, it seemed like forever, the anticipation was maddening, and that’s what the other woman was counting on. When she did strike it was sudden and not where she had expected. Soon Sandra was squealing with laughter, very unbecoming of an Amazon warrior.

“Ah, no… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, pleas not there!” screamed Sandra as long nails scratched at her hips, “Please stop, I’m not the traitor, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more please!”

“Oh my, it would appears that our Amazon is susceptible to a child’s game… giggle… this is going to be so much fun.”

Sandra screamed as she felt the other woman’s finger rake mercilessly at her toned belly. The bound beauty squirmed and squealed as she felt her tormentors touch. The most foul obscenities spewed forth, which only served to delight the young woman torturing her. Desperately the Amazon pulled at the leather restraints that held her body , but it was to no avail, the only thing that could save her was a confection and she would not confess to something she’d never done.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha… please stop, I can’t stand it…. Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, snort, snort, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I’m not a traitor, please stop this…. hehehehehe, hahahahaha, NO MORE TORTURE PLEASE!”

“All you have to do is confess your treason and I will stop.” said the young woman, as she moved her hands down to Sandra’s lower belly., “Confess and it will all be over.”

“Oh… oh no please, stop… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… have mercy please, stop!” screamed Sandra, as her tormentors fingers kneaded her upper inner thighs, “That my worst spot… hahahahaha… please… hahahahaha, hehehehehe…. stop it!

Never before had an Amazon begged in such a way, not even under the harshest of tortures. King Rajee couldn’t believe what he was hearing, and yet he found it quite arousing. Li apprentice was so ruthless and cold, and yet it seemed very erotic. The King’s desire for her grew with each passing shriek of his tormented wife. This woman was bound to discover the truth, regardless of how long it took.

A loud squeal erupted from Sandra as she felt the other woman’s hands clamp down on her knees, then there was no sound. The tanned, tight, beautiful Amazon through her head from side to side, mussing up her hair. Tears flowed down her cheek, and she opened her mouth to let out a howl, but no sound cam out. It was obvious now that Sandra wasn’t the traitor, nobody could have withstood the torturous touch to this point with out breaking, yet her tormentor refused to stop.

“Confess, confess you retched Amazon bitch, you not so tough as they say are you!” screamed Li’s assistant, “You Amazon’s can’t be trusted, you man hating pieces of…”

“Enough sister!” screamed Li, as he pulled the young woman off of Sandra, “She is not the one we seek, settle down.” he added, “Your majesty I apologise for my assistance out burst, it is apparent now that Queen Sandra is not the traitor either, who shall be next?”

“No apologies necessary, she is simply a loyal subject , though she did get carried away.” said the king “As for who is to be next… I think Jennifer should go next.”

“No, please my King… PLEASE!” screamed Jennifer as she was led to the table.

Scinsor said:
Excellent story, lots of begging is always good in my book.

Glad to hear, or at least read, that you guys are enjoying it. I was feeling that this wasn't going so well. I'm afraid to go all out in a chapter because I'll be stuck for what to do next :ermm: . Anyways it will be Jen Aniston next.

I lost interat in this after part 2, thats why I did the Jennifer aniston 3 parter with a burglar theme. The burgler is my favorit fantasy because of how it can work out both ways.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back