• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yaqi on Stern.......the E! version

Giantfan

TMF Expert
I was crusing by the E! channel tonight and guess what I stumbled on ............the Yaqi episode! The E! schedule doesn't mention this at all. The episode ends just before the tickling begins. The blonde they're tying down is really cute. The preview for tomorrows episode shows Howard tickling her and she's really laughing!

So for those who have E! Tune in tomorrow at 11pm for the Yaqi tickling episode! It looks really good!!!!!!!!!!

Giantfan!

We have been applauding Yaqi's E! Show errorts on the Discussion section, but since he made a Giant Mainstream Leap for all of Tickling Kind tonight it is only fitting that we salute him hear as well.

so the second half (and best half lol) will be on tonight? thursday? I was lucky enough to hear it... now I have GOT to see it.

lets hope the second part is as good as we hope it will and MUCH MUCH better than the first part :) :)

The Best Tickling on TV i've EVER Seen!

I watched Yaqi on Howard 2nite. I LOVED it!!! Heather had some GREAT reactions, but Star was VERY disapointing. And i loved at the end during the credits where the camera man gets Star 2 tickle Heather and she ends up chasing her down the hall. That was priceless! Luckily i managed 2 tape this, so i'm gonna watch it over and over and over and over...*SMACK* OW! Anyways, ALL HAIL YAQI!!!!

yaqi on howard

Great, Great ticklish reaction from Heather (catfightbabes.com). She really struggled and laughed when Yaqi worked her ribs and feet. I went to the catfightbabes.com and it mentions the show breifly in the live events section,' Poor Heather was totally tickle tortured by some tickling fetishist and Howard. Now we all know her weakness!' Love to see such desperate ticklishness more often.

:( OMG :(....
I forgot to take it...I had a VCR right there and everything...oh man....:( :(

Wow... and may i say... Wow

I think this is, without a doubt the greatest thing to happen in this comunity in my stay here. As a closet tickler... and one who owns no real fun tickling items ((video's magazine's exctra)) this was amazing. Ive only ever had access to the mainstreem scenes and short clips from the computor ((And of course as an actor/musician/dancer and such i have the fortunate oppertunity to tickle MANY lovely ladies.)) but still, this was unreal, it was at least what... 15 min of really good tickling. As far as the non ticklish girl, ive got to say this, she was cute, but for my money ill take the first one any time if only one was gonna be ticklish. As for Yaqi, if you read this as someone in the entertainment buisness let me just say a couple of things. Youve got some HUGE guts man. I respect that. This buisness is hard on everyone and to just put yourself out there like that that was guts. Second, I could tell you were uncomfortable but that killing DJ's comment was great, nice quipage with the qip master. I dont know where you chat with people or id chat with you some time. Anyway. I guess i just wanted to say thanks. All you guys rock and we dont take enough time in life to appriciate people. From the guy who posted it was coming on, to the really great people of this forum. To Howard and Yaqi themselves. Thank you. Not just for being great ticklers and all that, but for being some truly cool people, as much as i do it is a pleasure to know you. Even though I spend more time i the shadows than in the light around here, I had to say that. Cheers.

Someone post some clips, PLEASE!

I do NOT get E!, nor do I own- or like, for that matter- Real Player. So if someone could PLEASE send me a .mov, .mpeg, or .avi clip of a Stern tickling scene. Email it to [email protected]
Thanks! :D

Yaqi on Stern

I saw both parts, and it was great to see our fetish get some exposure on mainstream TV. The drawback was the grief that Howard and his staff gave to Yaqi, asking him over and over again if he was a serial killer. Cheers to Yaqi for sticking it out, and calmly repeating that he was into tickling, not violence, and wanted to have fun, not cause harm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back