• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

could someone please....

cylinder

write a story about randy orton getting ticklied please? especially on his feet, thanks.

Diva's United

Diva’s United
By Slaver Tickler
M/F F-Gang/M
Starring: Randy Orton, Ashley, Candice, Jillian, Lillian, Maria, Melina, Michelle, Mickie James, Sharmell, Torrie, and Victoria
For Cylinder

Shrieks of laughter erupted from the locker room of wrestling star Randy Orton as he mailed yet another one of the WWE’s beautiful ring announcer Lillian Garcia. The Raw brand diva squirmed and jerked as her tanned body was mauled by the former World Champions skilled finger tips. The struggling beauty had been heading to the locker room to get changed into her civilian garb after the companies Pay Per Vie special Survivor Series when a pair of strong arms grabbed her an pulled her into the lavish room. With all the chaos in the back, nobody had seen what had happened, and even if the wall weren’t think concrete it was doubtful that anybody would here Lillian’s pleas for help over the ruckus outside .

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha… pleas Randy… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t breath!” exclaimed the Latina, “I-it’s been f-fifteen minuets… snort… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… mercy, mercy!”

“You know my rule Lillian,” replied the buff grappler, “I stop when you pee.”

“No… hahahahaha… it not fair… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, snort, hehehehehe… this is harassment!” screamed Lillian, “Stop it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, STOP IT NOW!”

“Wrong, see I worked out a deal with Vince.” smirked Orton, “I took a 20% wage cut for a Diva Tickling Clause in my contract.” he added, “I can tickle and female WWE employee, except for his daughter and wife of course.”

Suddenly the door to Orton’s room burst open and he turned his head just in time to see Mickie James and Victoria charging towards him. As the wrestler got to his feet he was met with a double shoulder block by the pair of former women’s champions, and their combined effort was just enough to know the young Tennessean off his feet. More surprises were in store for the handsome grappler, ass Ashley, Candice, and Jillian dove on top of him.

The band of beauties struggled to hold the man down, as even more Diva’s entered the room. Maria, Michelle, Kristal, and even Torrie Wilson all walked into the room. Randy’s eye’s opened wide as he realized these women had each fallen pray to his “Tickle Clause”. The grappler struggled valiantly to get free of the swarm, but having just wrestled a tough elimination match against D-X’s team he was simply exhausted, not that it would of mattered, these women were hell bent on getting even with him for the humiliation he’d caused them.

“Let me up… right now!” screamed Randy, as he felt his T-shirt and sweat pants being torn from him.

The band of women all laughed in unison at his ridiculous demand, and sighed at the sight of his ripples abs and chiselled peck. Even in this unenviable position Randy’s ego was beyond measure, as he responded to the ladies coos with his trade mark grin. The fun ended as he felt Victoria and Mickie pull off his high top runners.

“Hay, this isn’t funny, get off me!!” he demanded, “You girls have no business being in my locker room!”

“And you’ve got no right putting your hands on Lillian or any of the other Diva’s!” exclaimed Melina, “Now you going to pay for how you’ve treated us!” she informed him, “Ladies, take your places.”

One by one each woman took a position around the nearly naked wrestler. Mickie and Victoria startled his ankles, wile Ashley and Candice sat on his upper thighs. Maria, and Torrie took to sitting on his firm biceps, as Jillian and Kristal sat on either side of his torso. Then, after checking on Lillian, Melina walked over to the group and too her place straddling Randy waist. The dark haired man was completely helpless, and primed for torture the likes he’s never experienced before.

The torment started at the top, as long nails were dragged the helpless man’s neck and arms. Giggles escaped Orton, which lead to chuckles, and then full fledged laughter as Torrie and Maria worked their way into the sensitive hallows of his armpits. All that strength and virility was doing him no good, as he exploded with screams and hysterical laughter. With out sympathy, not that he deserved any, the blonde beauties raked and pawed at him, and all the women hooted and cheered at his torment.

“How does it feel Randy?” hissed Torrie, “What’s it feel like to be so helpless, and vulnerable, hmm?”

“I think he likes it.” said Melina, “His cock is getting pretty hard in his shorts, not too big, but very hard” she explained with a wink.

The tall blond too his left, and black beauty to his right, began to gently caress his chest. The additional stimulation caused the man to shiver, and laugh even harder. His face was beat red, and he had never felt so helpless in his life, not even when Batista had him up in his trademark power bomb, this was worse then a figure 4 leg lock. The new finger worked their was up an down his side, playing his ribs like a piano, it was hell, and it was only the beginning.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe… stop it, please, stop, enough, I’m sorry… hehehehehe, hahahahaha!” screamed Orton pitifully, “P-p-please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, n-no more, please stop!”

“Oh now pretty boy.” said Maria, “We don’t stop until you pee.” she explained to a cheerful response from her piers.

“Oh god, stop it hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop please!” begged the wrestler, “I-I’ll have the-hahahahaha, hehehehehe, the clause removed from my contract… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, just stop please!”

All the women giggled, and Ashley began to drag her own nails over Randy’s muscular legs. Watching her timing for a few seconds, Busty Candice Michelle joined in, but when Ashley’s finger were scratching up one thigh, her nails worked their way down the other. The contradictory motion added to the horrible sensation by tenfold, and Randy screamed like a hot poker was be stuck in, well, a bad place to have a hot poker stuck. As tears rolled down his cheeks, Randy could feel hands clamp down on his knees, and he screamed again.

“No, hahahahaha… stop hehehehehe… please… hahahahaha… mercy… hehehehehe… enough… hehehehehe, snort, hahahahaha… HELP!” were all he could get out.

Melina leaned forward, pressing her firm breasts against his flat belly, then gently scratched her nails down the full length of his upper body. Sweat from the buff studs torso stained the Latina’s shirt, as she pulled herself up. Soon she was needing and scratching at his hips, and lower belly. Melina didn’t think it was possible, but Randy’s laughter seemed to grow even louder, as she circled his navel with her middle finger.

“HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE, ENOUGH, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHHE, DON’T, NOT THERE, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE TICKLISH!” Randy bellowed as Ashley caressed his scrotum, “LET ME GO… PLEASE!”

Then, Randy when silent, and the merciless Diva’s didn’t care. If anything the arrival of silent laughter only encouraged them to tickle harder. The were more ruthless, and cruel, as the dug in on his hips, thighs, and ribs. Then they pulled his socks off.

“This little piggy went to market…” began Mickie wiggling Randy’s big toe.

“Don’t count ‘em Mickie, tickle ‘em.” said Victoria, running her long nails over Randy’s long, wide, soles.

“No, please, snicker, giggle, n-not the feet.” grunted the exhausted wrestler, as his wind came back, “He, ha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… no please, this is to much… stop it, please, enough!” he screamed, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop, I’m sorry, STOP IT, STOP IT!”

“NO!” screamed Lillian, now recovered, “You need to suffer, you little bastard, just like us!”

The Latina ring announcer took Melina’s place on Randy’s belly, and began to vigorously rake her nails over the helpless man’s torso. Orton began to tremble, and he could feel the need to pee building. Stubborn to the end the hansom grappler tried desperately tried to hold out. Melina not wanting to be left out of the action pulled down his short, and began to stroke his throbbing hard-on.

“Mmmmm,” sighed Melina, “I think I’d really like to see you cum Randy.” she cooed, “Cum for me, cum for Melina baby.”

Finger in his under arms, under his toes. Nails scratched at his thighs, sides and belly. Now he was going to be forced to cum against his will, what could be worse. Looking over Lillian’s shoulder, even through tear filled eyes, he could make out a large form in the door way. With a big yellow feather in hand, was Goldust.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Randy, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

THE END

Hmmm...

I posted this as a request, where is the praise. Why isn't anybody telling me how great I am... damn I'm SLAVERTICKLER, praise me!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back