• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conflict While In California, Meltdown, And, Struggling To Get Back On Track

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California, going four and five on the trip. They began by losing two of three in San Fransisco, and followed that up by winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, for a nine game homestand, at midnight, on a Sunday night.
While Mitch was away in California, the seemingly tranquil period with Naomi, came to a very abrupt end. Each night, the couple, instead of talking on the telephone, began a series of marathon chats on the computer, which seemed to deteriorate every night. Increasingly, Naomi kept berating Mitch that he "Didn't understand her", and "Didn't listen to her", and, came up with a series of questions, to try and ascertain how much he paid attention to their relationship. The questions were ridiculous, and, it seemed, designed to get him to fail, so that there could be ongoing tensions between them. By the time Mitch boarded the plane home to Nassau, on Sunday evening, he was so fed up, that he dreaded seeing Naomi. When he entered the apartment, at about 1 am on Monday Morning, he saw Naomi sitting on the couch. He shot her a look of disgust, and a sense of dread came over him. He headed for the bedroom, without saying a word, with Naomi now trailing him, and beginning the argument:" Oh, so now I dont even rate a hello? What am I, just some doormat to be stepped on? I sit here like the dutiful wife, while you are off playing in California, and no, hi, Naomi, how was your week?" She charged. Mitch, who had taken off his clothes, and was standing in his underwear, turned around, and looked at Naomi, with an almost bored, resigned, look on his face, took a deep sigh and said:" Hello, Naomi, how was your week?" "You know what, fuck you, Mitchell. How was my week? How was my week? I'll tell you how it was? It fucking sucked, because the man I love, my husband, for 24 years, thinks that I am some doormat to be stepped on! That's how it was, you fucking son of a bitch!" Naomi said, her voice rising. "I have just had a ten day trip, and a six hour flight home. I am exhausted, so, if all you are going to do is rant and rave at me all night, I am going to get myself a drink of diet soda, take a shower, and go sleep in the guest room. I am just not in the mood to deal with your bullshit tonight" Mitch said. "My.. bullshit! I am glad to see that my feelings to you now are "bullshit" Well, excussse Moi for having "bullshit feelings". You know what is bullshit, Mitchell, this: "Oh, Naomi, honey, please let me smell and kiss and tickle your feet, and please stand barefoot on that ten foot high ladder for me. That is bullshit, and I wont be doing any of those things for you, maybe not for a long time, and maybe not forever!" Naomi said, her voice going into a scream, and going into the bedroom, and slamming the door. Mitch drank his soda, went into the guest room, and tried to sleep. He lied in bed, tossing and turning, with a sense of despair, and didnt fall assleep until hours later.
The next morning, Mitch was so tired, that he didnt awaken in time to have breakfast with the family. Instead, as the sun came through the window in the guest room, he was awakened by the den door opening, and Naomi entering the room:" Do you have any money? I need to go to the market?" Naomi began. Mitch growled, and turned over. "You had to wake me for that? You have credit cards, and a debit card, and a checkbook, what the hell" "Excusse Moi, for waking you, sleeping prince!" Naomi said sarcastically, exiting the room. Mitch, who was getting angrier by the second, jumped up out of bed, and followed Naomi into the living room, where, fully dressed, but in bare feet, she was readying herself to go out:"We have many things to deal with, whether it is tonight after the game, or Thursday in counesling, I am not going to let you get away with this. You pulled a lot of shit on me during the road trip, and you cant just make it go away that easily. I will be home in a while, and tonight, we will begin the games. We have a lot of work to do in our relationship" Naomi said.
That night, with the couple barely speaking, the Good Guys opened their homestand, at the ballpark, against the Nationals. Kate Hudson started, and pitched a gem, a three hit, 3-0 shutout. This, in spite of Mitch's poor night, as he struck out three times, and committed an error. After dinner with the team, Mitch had decided to try and broach the subject of their situation with Naomi, but she slammed the bedroom door, and wouldnt come out to talk to him, so, it was another sleepless night in the guest room for him. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night, and also pitched very well, allowing but two runs in eight innings, of a 5-2 win. When the couple reached the apartment that night, Mitch again tried to talk to Naomi. "Are we going to talk, or are you just going to give me the silent treatment for ten days?" Mitch started. "I know what you want, American, and it isnt me. You want this" Naomi said, pulling down her pants and panties, to reveal her bare pussy. "Well, I'm here to tell you that you arent getting any, not until you fix this!" She said. "Will you put your fucking clothes on, your exhibitionist, as we live with three other people. I want you, always, I mean, of course I want sex, and your pussy, but it isnt the only thing I want, I mean, after twenty years, you should know that" Mitch said. "I dont know anything. I think you believe, that you truly think, that I dont love you, and that i just enjoy making your life miserable, and criticizing you. No one can love a spouse more than I love you, Mitchell. I mean, I like tickling, yes, but do you think I really enjoy being tickle tortured for hours on end, or being asked to push my sweaty bare feet in your face at whim, or having my mega ticklish toes sucked, or having to ascend seven foot tall ladders? I do all those things, because I love you, Mitchell. It is my job as wife, and I dont resent them, or really mind doing them, but, I think you really believe that I like to take issues with you, or make you unhappy. " Naomi said. Mitch sighed. "I dont really think that, Nai, I dont know what the fuck I think anymore. Sometimes, I just cant think" Mitch said. "I want you to do something for me tonight. I want you to come to bed, and do your husbandly duty. I know you are mad at me, but, I want you to fuck me, because, as pissed off as I am with you right now, I need it, and you are the only one I can legally get it from, without committing adultery. Also, because I do so many things for you, I need you to do this for me, so, come to bed, we'll do it, play tomorrow, and scream this all out in the therapist's office on Thursday, okay, American?" Naomi said. Mitch nodded his head sheepishly. The couple went into bed, and got naked, and made love. When Mitch entered Naomi, she exploded with an intense orgasm. "I still love you, American, even if you do drive me beserk, and, I love your dick. I love it when you fuck me, even if at times I feel like I want to tear you apart" Naomi said, as Mitch was intimate with her.
The Good Guys lost their Wednesday night game, as Charlize Theron got hit very hard, and the team dropped the game, 8-6.
Thursday was an off day: Counesling was not easy that day, as the couple tried to deal with the issues that surfaced during the road trip. "She gave me quizzes while I was away, on the computer. She almost wants to prove just how stupid I am, or emotionally out of touch. It's like she wants me to fail, so she can take issues with me" Mitch said. Naomi looked at him with a look of fury:" I think you must be really fucked in the head! I WANT you to fail? No one wants this marriage to succeed more than me! I would do ANYTHING for you, I have done ANYTHING for you! Sometimes, I dont think you really understand me, Mitchell, or what makes me tick!" Naomi said. After the tough session in the couneslors office, when the couple left, Naomi said:" I know I owe you a few things, due to the fuck the other night, and things I havent done for you yet on this homestand. After today, it doesnt seem right. Give me until tomorrow night, and then you get them. I dont want to deprive you, even if I'm not thrilled at you right now, since you did fuck me, when I know you really didnt want to" Naomi said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night, and Neve Campbell got hit hard, as the team lost it's second game in a row, 5-0. When Mitch and Naomi got home that night, they went to the bedroom, where Naomi sat down on the bed, and slipped off her shoes:" Here, five days you've been home, we havent, and then I'll do the other thing for you, and then you can fuck me" Naomi said. As Mitch sniffed Naomi's feet, his penis began to harden, and before her trip up the ladder, Mitch had another idea. "Pull down your pants. Let me fuck you first, then you'll do the ladder" He said. Naomi pulled her pants halfway down to her ankles, and Mitch entered her, exploding quickly. For the life of him, he couldnt understand. He had this beautiful wife, whom he enjoyed sex, and tickling, with, he didnt want anyone else but this woman, and yet, the couple could not have peace.
Saturday night was a bummer of a game as well, as Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered, 7-2. Lee Sniderman was irate with the three game losing streak, and let the club have it after the game. The team knew they wanted to play better on Sunday, and did, as Kate Hudson was on the mound. She struck out a dozen, and allowed only one run, and only three hits, as the team pounded out ten, in a 5-0 win.
On Monday morning, when Mitch got up, he was in a bit of a better mood. He snuck up behind Naomi, who was in the kitchen, and grabbed her sides, beginning a major tickle assault on them. Naomi nearly lost it, writhing around, and laughing hysterically:"Someone is very ticklish on their sides, and cant stand it" Mitch teased. "What I cant stand is you tickling me, when I'm trying to do something, American, it is annoying" Naomi said.
That night, the last series of the homestand began. With the team having lost three of four, Sniderman challenged them to sweep the Reds, to go on the road trip on a positive note. He didnt threaten to fine anyone, and didnt us any psychological methods, just mused if they could do so. Gil Bellows had the first shot on Monday night, and passed his test with flying colors, allowing but one hit, in a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron followed him to the mound on Tuesday, and made up for her poor performance of the week before, allowing four hits, and three runs, in a 5-3 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. She, too, made up for her poor outing of the previous Friday, allowing two runs, and five hits, as the Good Guys pounded out six runs, and came away with a 6-3 Good Guy win, and a sweep of the series, to salvage a rare sweep, a four game winning streak, and a six and three homestand, after the early poor play. The manager was very happy, and, as the team prepared to head for Washington, they felt much better than they had three days earlier.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee, appropriately, who had pitched very poorly that evening, was Rachel Leigh Cook. The thin beauty was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing more squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch was the last tickler, attacking Rachel on the soles of her mega ticklish feet. He tickled Rachel with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over Rachel's soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE SOO TICKLISH! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Rachel was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Tough homestand this time, American. Let's try to get along better while youre gone this time, so it doesnt carry over. I will miss you, and will see you in ten days" Naomi said.
So, it had been a bit of a difficult homestand, after the problems the couple had experienced on the previous road trip, which carried over. Hopefully, issues had been settled, and things would improve. First came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seemed that the peace was just too good to be true. Don't really think Mitch did that much wrong this time. I think Naomi was to blame for the breech of the cease fire in that one. Anyway, another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always. Naomi, although she loves Mitch dearly, can, at times, be, shall we say, "difficult". One never knows just what she will do sometimes.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back