• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst five minutes ever

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Ryan Conner is one of the most ticklish girls I've ever worked with, and this video was one of the most popular I ever filmed. So I decided to remaster it into HQ. Enjoy this sample clip :cool:

Ryan had already shot two clips with us when I finally couldn't resist anymore and convinced her to do a five minute session at my hands. Without even knowing me, she was scared to do that, but the next thing she knew she was agreeing to give it a try. It ended up being six minutes, but who was counting? Other than her, I mean...

Tickled Areas: armpits, ribs, belly, thighs, feet, knees, inner thighs
Resolution: 640 x 480

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/348912">Click to buy this clip!</A></H3></CENTER>

I gotta agree Jeff. She's one of your best.

Any chance you're going to remaster stephanie? (the one who thought she wasn't ticklish?) A higher res version of that would be sweet.

marcusb said:
I gotta agree Jeff. She's one of your best.

Any chance you're going to remaster stephanie? (the one who thought she wasn't ticklish?) A higher res version of that would be sweet.

That's a good idea. Right now I'm doing Mareena, but I'll do Steph next.

Thanks for the praise, guys. I love her laugh too, it really sounds out of control to me. Something about the quality of it seems to demonstrate how helpless she is.

MTP Jeff said:
Thanks for the praise, guys. I love her laugh too, it really sounds out of control to me. Something about the quality of it seems to demonstrate how helpless she is.

Couldn't agree more!

Possible for a longer clip

Hey was wondering if would be possible to see a longer clip. would love to see her armpits tickled.

MTP Jeff said:
Right now I'm doing Mareena, but I'll do Steph next.

Daaaammmn! Lucky s.o.b. First he gets to tickle them, then he gets to do...oh, wait, I think I read that wrong. (j/k, j/k...couldn't resist, though lol)...er, nevermind... :jester:

He-Man said:
Daaaammmn! Lucky s.o.b. First he gets to tickle them, then he gets to do...oh, wait, I think I read that wrong. (j/k, j/k...couldn't resist, though lol)...er, nevermind... :jester:

You wish you were just kidding :cool:

No, now I'm the one who's kidding. As you can tell just from looking at them, 90% of the girls in tickling videos have boyfriends, girlfriends, or both.

I bought the full clip and it's great. Good stuff, Jeff!

Barlow

Jeff. just how did you manage not to laugh while she was losing her mind and laughing that wonderful laugh. Outstanding. Thanks. I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!

deac95661 said:
Jeff. just how did you manage not to laugh while she was losing her mind and laughing that wonderful laugh. Outstanding. Thanks. I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!

I channel my laughter into sarcarm. :cool: You'll hear me make a lot of little cracks at her expense during this clip, because experience has taught me that nothing disarms a girl to increase her ticklishness more than the tickler trivializing it.

Jeff thats a damn fine clip!!I think i'm going to have to spring for it.:D

this gal is awesome jeff.This is the gal i was talking to you about at nest.One of my fav lees in one of the best clips in my book.Thanks a million.

I was weary of looking at this clip and thought it would be cute like so many others ive seen from vendors ... but this one was suprisingly really good and she does have a great laugh pretty darn good.

Great stuff Jeff :woot:

You have many more great clips on your websites too. My favourites are Naomi and Ivy...both hotties in their own right!

Any chance of seeing more Ivy clips on your site in the future? I already have the ones from your websites and am hungry for more! :manicd:

Thanks guys!

I'll be digitizing all of the full-length VHS tapes of Ivy soon, but the only previously unseen footage of her was the Camera Game clip, which is now up on my store.

By the way, Stephanie will be up there tonight.

MTP Jeff said:
Thanks guys!

I'll be digitizing all of the full-length VHS tapes of Ivy soon...

Sweet! I shall save a spot on my hard drive ready :happyfloa

Great gutteral belly laugh. Good to here that genuine laughter for a change. Well done!! :cool2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back