• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New group

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
A really cool lurker on this forum is starting a new group, Pub Scouts, that he is describing as an adult version of Cub Scouts---different activities with merit badges kind of thing. Sounds fun. But unless this darling de-lurks (and yes that is a hint for you, cutie), you cannot contact him directly, so if you are interested, please PM and I will get you connected. A few of us have already taken our pledges. hehehehee

Do we have to be a boy Goddess? :evilha:
I'm interested in hearing more...
XOXO

good question, Goddess, and the answer is no, you do not have to be a boy. I will keep you posted. Anyone else interested, pm me. hehehehe

This sounds like a great idea, I'm interested in hearing more, but great idea 'Mr. Lurker' :p.

Will pass your name on, or get in touch with you when I know more. Now that means, you have to get your sweet ass down here. heheheehe

For the NW lee/lers

OK, so I want there to be a gathering &/or "munch" up here as much as the rest of us. So I took the liberty of setting up what a couplethings that should hopefully get us all organized so these things can happen. Anyone in the Pac NW who is interested in tickling should email me, or IM me on Yahoo Instant Messenger. I'll start putting together a list of us, and when we start getting some numbers built up we can take it from there, and set up some get togethers
The email address is: [email protected]
The YIM screenname is: nwtickling

Contact me one of these two ways and encourage anyone you know in the Pac NW to do the same. Additionally, if you want to repost this info on other tickling sites, messageboards, or whatever that'd be cool. Let's just get this email address and Instant Messenger thing together so we can start organizing something. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

bellystrokes said:
Will pass your name on, or get in touch with you when I know more. Now that means, you have to get your sweet ass down here. heheheehe

Yes, well I'm considering moving to LA possibly sometime soon, but I just need the money and what not, so it may not be for a while yet, if even at all, but I've always wanted to move out to LA, and I'm working on doing so.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back